编辑: ddzhikoi 2016-03-01

s already cleaned up. Mr. Wei: Good. Er. Mrs…? Mrs. Jones: Jones. Mr. Wei: Mrs. Jones, I like this apartment very much, but I'

d like to know my wife'

s and kids'

opinions. I'

ll come back this evening with them. Will that be convenient? Mrs. Jones: That'

s fine with me. Mr. Wei: This is my business card. Thanks very much, Mrs. Jones. We'

ll see you tonight. 租公寓 魏先生: 我在今天早上的纽约时报看到你们的广告,所以我来看一下公寓. 琼斯太太:请进.公寓在二楼.这边请. 魏先生: 请问这间公寓租金怎么算? 琼斯太太:三百块钱一个月.……我们到了.这是客厅.每个房间都有窗户.厨房在你的左边. 魏先生: 有两间浴室.好极了! 琼斯太太:对了,我们这儿不准养宠物. 魏先生: 我知道了.那装潢呢? 琼斯太太:如果你决定要搬进来住,我们会帮你重新油漆整间公寓,条件是你签两年的租约. 魏先生: 那就是说,如果我只签一年租约,就不会重新装潢了? 琼斯太太:没错. 魏先生: 如果我决定要租这间公寓,最快什么时候可以搬进来? 琼斯太太:你随时可以搬进来.你也看到的,公寓已经打扫干净了. 魏先生: 很好.呃,你是……? 琼斯太太:琼斯. 魏先生: 琼斯太太,我很喜欢这间公寓,不过我想听听我太太和小孩们的看法.我晚上再 和他们一起来,不知道方不方便? 琼斯太太:我没问题. 魏先生: 这是我的名片.谢谢你,琼斯太太.晚上见. At the Bank: Anna:Excuse me, sir. Clerk:Yes, May I help you? Anna:I'

d like to cash a check. Would you please tell me which window should I go to? Clerk:You can cash checks over there at window 5. Anna:Thanks a lot. Clerk:Anytime. Anna:I'

d like you to cash this check for sixty dollars, please. Clerk:Do you have an account with us? Anna:No. Actually I'

d like to open an account right now, and deposit these other checks. Clerk:What kind of account would you like to open? Anna:A checking account. Clerk:Please go to window

3 first. Tell the clerk at window

3 that you want to open a checking account. He'

ll give you some forms. Fill them out, give him the checks you want to deposit, and after you finish everything, come back here. I'

ll tell you what to do next. Anna:Thank you. (After

15 minutes. Back at window 5.) Anna:Mister, I have an account now. Clerk:Now, how would you like this check cashed, ma'

am? Anna:Six tens will be fine. Clerk:Here you are. Anna:Thanks. Er, mister, if I want to deposit checks next time, what should I do? Clerk:Just make out a deposit slip and come here during bank hours. That'

s from

9 a.m. to

3 p.m. 在银行 安娜:对不起,先生. 职员:我能效劳吗? 安娜:我想兑现支票.请问我应该到几号窗口办理? 职员:在那边的五号窗口. 安娜:谢谢. 职员:不客气. 安娜:请你帮我兑现这张六十元的支票. 职员:你在本银行有账户吗? 安娜:没有.事实上我正想开个户,把其他的支票存进去. 职员:你想开那种账户? 安娜:活期存款. 职员:请你先到三号窗口.告诉三号窗口的职员您要开一个活期存款的账户.他会给您一些 表格.您把表格填好,把要存的支票交给他,等一切完成以后,您再过来这里.我会 告诉您下一步怎么做. 安娜:谢谢你. (十五分钟之后.在五号窗口.) 安娜:先生,我现在有户头了. 职员:你要怎样兑换这张支票,小姐? 安娜:六张十元的钞票就行了. 职员:这是您的六十元. 安娜:谢谢.呃,先生,如果下次我要存支票,我要怎么做? 职员:只要写好存款条,在上班时间来就可以了.我们从早上九点到下午三点. At the Post Office: Lisa: I need stamps to send eight post cards. How much are they? Clerk: Eight cents each. Anything else? Lisa: I also need ten fifteen-cent stamps....I want to send this package. Which window should I go to? Clerk: Go to the window marked Parcel Post. Lisa: Thanks!(At parcel post window) I want to send this package parcel post, registered. Clerk: What does it contain? Lisa: There are books and manuscripts. Clerk: Do you want it insured? Lisa: Yes, please, for thirty dollars. Clerk: That will be forty cents. Here are your stamps. Lisa: Thanks!(Lisa sticks the stamps on the package and gives it to the clerk.) I also need to buy some aerograms. Which window is that? Clerk: Go to window 9. (Lisa walks away.) Wait a second, miss! Lisa: Yes? Clerk: You forgot to put the return address on the package. Lisa: Oh, sorry. I'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题