编辑: LinDa_学友 2016-02-29
杨浦区2019年初三第二学期英语试卷答案

(一) Part

1 A.

Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容,选出相应的图片) 1. Do you know which bin the batteries should goin? (E) 2. I heard that Joe is really a good guitar player. (H) 3. The music is starting to give him a headache. (A) 4. Regular exercise can help kids build strong bones. (F) 5. Be careful with the chemicals when doing the experiment. (D) 6. The island country has been named top destination for 2019. (C) B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear (根据你听到的对话和问题,选出最恰当的答案) 7. M: It'

s finally not raining on the weekend. What do you want to do today? W: Maybe we could just stay in and play games. M: Why? It'

s so sunny! We should go to the park and have a picnic. Q: How is the weather today? (C) 8. W: Sir, how may I help you? M: I'

m looking for a pair of leather shoes. W: This section has new arrivals and that has shoes on sale. Q: Who are the two speakers? (C) 9. W: I'

m so tired! Shopping is fun, but I think I need some drink now. Shall we go to that café next to the library? M: I'

m sorry, I have to go home. I must cook dinner today! Q: What does the woman suggest? (A) 10. W: Our guide should be arriving any minute now. M: What? I thought Kitty was coming to show us around the city. W: She couldn'

t make it, so she arranged for her cousin to help out. Q: Who are they waiting for? (B) 11. W: I see you'

ve broken your leg. Did you have an accident with your motorcycle? M: Well, not exactly. I was driving my new car and I had to stop suddenly because a boy ran into the street. I jumped out to shout at him, slipped and fell. Q: How did the man break his leg? (D) 12. M: Oh no! I haven'

t got my camera! W: But you used it just now to take a photo of the fountain. M: Oh I remember, I put it down on the steps while I put my coat on. W: Well, let'

s drive back quickly C it might still be there. Q: Where did the man leave his camera? (B) 13. W: How'

s your new apartment? M: I really like it. There'

s lots of space, and the living room gets a lot of bright light. There'

s one problem, though. W: What'

s that? M: It'

s really noisy in the mornings. Q: What is one thing the man doesn'

t like about his apartment? (D) 14. M: Yes, madam. How can I help you? W: I'

m sorry, but my soup isn'

t hot. M: My apologies. I'

ll take it back and warm it up. Q: What can we learn from the dialogue? (A) C. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false (判断下列句子是否符合你听到的短文内容, 符合的用 T 表示,不符合的用 F 表示): (6分) Hi everyone, I'

d like to welcome you aboard our train trip through high desert scenery. Our trip today lasts one-and-a-half hours and we will travel at a speed of about fifteen miles an hour. The train climbs uphill for the first forty-five minutes and then makes its way down to a town called Oldsville. In the twentieth century, oil was discovered here and an important industry developed. It didn'

t last long, however, and tourism is the biggest industry these days. There'

s lots to see in the town. On the journey you won'

t see any animals during the daytime because it'

s too hot, but you should look out for beautiful desert plants right next to the track, although at this height there are no trees. At one point, we go over an old wooden bridge. People get worried because it'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题