编辑: 我不是阿L 2015-08-22
2018年宣城中考英语一模试题(word版) 为了方便您的阅读请点击全屏阅读 第Ⅰ部分 听力 听句子,选择合适的应答语,句子读两遍.

(每小题1分,共5分) 1. A. He is twelve years old. B. He has a headache. C. He is good at English. 2. A. No, you can'

t. B. Yes, I do. C. Sure, I'

d love to. 3. A. Thanks for your help.B. I think you should lie down and rest. C. But you should never give up. 4. A. I took some pictures. B. I was taking a shower. C. I will watch a movie. 5. A. She is tall and thin.B. She is fifteen. C. Very clever.

二、听短对话,选择最佳答案.句子读两遍.(每小题1分,共5分) 6. What does the woman want? A. A cup B. A mapC. A knife 7. What did Mike do last week? A. Cheered up some sick boys. B. Gave out some notices. C. Cleaned rooms for the old people 8. What can NOT the girl do on weekends? A. Play computer games. B. Watch TV.C. Hang out with friends. 9. What was the boy doing at ten last night? A. Watching the soccer game. B. Doing his homework. C. Helping his sister with her homework. 10. What was Lily doing when the rainstorm came this morning? A. Listening to music. B. Sleeping at home. C. Doing some shopping.

三、听长对话,选择最佳答案.句子读两遍.(每小题1分,共5分) 听第一段对话,回答第11至12小题. 11. What was Mike doing when his mother came back? A. Playing basketball. B. Cleaning the garden. C. Cooking dinner. 12. How many people might be at home before Mark'

s mother came back? A. Only one. B. At least two. C. Three.[来源:学+科+网] 听第二段对话,回答第13至15小题. 13.What was Gina doing at 10:30 last night? A. Watching TV. B. Reading a book. C. Doing her homework. 14. How does Gina always feel? A. Relaxed. B. Tired. C. Angry. 15.Why did NOT Gina talk to her parents in the past? A. Because her parents may not understand her. B. Because she doesn'

t like to talk to her parents. C. Because she wanted to do better in her study.

四、听短文,根据所听内容选择正确答案.短文读两遍.(每小题1分,共5分) 16.Where is Linda now? A. In Canada. B. In America C. In China. 17.Who is Tom? A. Linda'

s mother. B. Peter'

s friend. C. Linda'

s friend. 18. How old will Tom be on August

10 th? A. 14. B. 15. C. 16. 19. What does Peter advise Linda to buy? A. A phone. B. A football. C. A card. 20.What may Linda send to Peter next time? A. Some pictures. B. Some money. C. A birthday gift. 第Ⅱ部分 基础知识运用

五、单项选择(每小题1分,共15分) 21.I think this is ___ useful book, so I will keep ____for ever. A. an, it B. a, it C. /, them D. the, them 22.You could go to bed earlier ________you won'

t be tired at class. A. until B. if C. though D. so that 23.I _____ play basketball after supper, but now I ____ having a walk. A. am used to, used toB. used to, am used to C. was used to, am used to D. used to, uses to 24.going out, we have to do our homework at home on weekends. A. Don'

t B. Rather than C. Instead of D. Without 25.--You _______ write him a letter to say you are sorry for it. --I '

m not good at writing letters. I want to talk about it _______ the phone. A. could;

on B. should;

inC. can;

over D. must;

by 26.Don'

t waste any water, or we'

ll _____ it one day. A. look out B. take out C. get out ofD. run out of 27.--Shall we go for a picnic tomorrow? -- Well, it all _____ the weather. A. belongs toB. happens to C. depends on D. concentrates on 28.--Parents always want to ___ their children with good education. --You'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
发布一个新话题