编辑: bingyan8 2015-01-06

s (interest) 4. It'

s time supper. Let'

s go home. (写出同义句) Section C: Class 1Grade

7 7年级1班 注意 年级 的拼写及顺序. be interesting 是有趣的 be interested in 对…感兴趣. some other +n. 一些其它的… speak…with sb.和…说(某种语言) be friendly to sb. 对某人友好 tell sb. about sth. 告诉某人关于某事 learn…from 从…学习,向…学习 What does sb. do ? 对职业的提问,…是干什么的? Exercises: 1.My school life is very (有趣的).He is very (感兴趣)in this book. 2. My teachers us . (友好的) 3.I often (说)English (和)my English teacher. 4.We must (努力工作). 5.Here is a card (有我们美好) 6.Can I science (跟…学) you? Section D: 1.wash one'

s face 洗脸 2.watch animals 3.in the school dining hall Exercises: 1. My sister likes singing and (dance) 2. Now he (wash) his face. He often (wash) his face after breakfast. 3. Thank you for your hard (work) 4. ― What time the class (begin)?―At nine o'

clock. 5. I like English because it is (interest) 6.We all have a lot of (户外运动)in the afternoon. 7.They (正致力于)the math problems. 8.He (对…友好)us. We all love him. 9.多少)classes do you have every day?―Seven. 10.―Can you me (讲一个故事)?―Sure. Unit6 Topic1 Section A 1.Welcome to …欢迎… welcome back 欢迎回来 2.on the second /first /third floor 3.study 动词 学习 名词 书房 4.Why not+v.(动词原形)?=why don'

t you +动词原形,表示提建议 为什么不 能5.go upstairs/downstairs 6.have a look 7.so many +可数名词复数 8.play with… 和…玩9.{in front of 指自身以外的前面 in the front of 在物体内部的前面 Exercise: 1. Welcome my new home 2.Why not (go ) upstairs and (看一看).(写出同义句). 3.There are (如此多的)nice books on the shelf. 4.There is (如此多的)water in the bottle . 5. Let me have a........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题