编辑: 迷音桑 2014-09-06
[题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] Fast ( ) he ran, he still failed to catch the bus.

[选项] A.although B.as C.for D.despite [答案] B [解析] [难度] 较易 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] I don'

t agree with you. I think he is ( ) young ( ) join the army. [选项] A.too;

too B.to;

to C.too;

to D.to;

too [答案] C [解析] [难度] 易 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] The number of employees in our company ( ) over the five years. [选项] A.has doubled B.have doubled C.is doubled D.are doubled [答案] A [解析] [难度] 中 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] It ( ) me almost five years to finish my undergraduate program. [选项] A.cost B.spent C.took D.got [答案] C [解析] [难度] 较易 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] Hawaii is ( ) its beach. [选项] A.known as B.known to C.famous as D.famous for [答案] D [解析] [难度] 较易 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] I wonder ( ) come back. [选项] A.when will he B.when he will C.in what time will he D.in what time he will [答案] B [解析] [难度] 较易 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] When you are ( ) the hotel, please make sure to leave your name in correct spelling. [选项] A.checking out B.checking up C.checking in D.checking [答案] C [解析] [难度] 较易 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] It is very nice ( ) the teacher to help me. [选项] A.for B.to C.of D.in [答案] C [解析] [难度] 较易 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] John will ( ) at the airport this Sunday morning. Please tell him your flight number. [选项] A.pick you up B.pick you in C.pick you to D.pick you on [答案] A [解析] [难度] 较易 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] When the clown stepped on the stage, the audience burst out ( ). [选项] A.laugh B.laughing C.laughter D.laughed [答案] B [解析] [难度] 中 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] The meeting will begin in ten minutes but the host still hasn'

t ( ). [选项] A.turned out B.turned up C.turned down D.turned off [答案] B [解析] [难度] 较易 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] You don'

t need to pay for the hotel because it is ( ) in the price of your holiday. [选项] A.restrained B.concluded C.entailed D.included [答案] D [解析] [难度] 较易 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] The population of PRC ( ) exceeded 1.4 billion. [选项] A.have B.has C.had D.be [答案] B [解析] [难度] 较易 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] The lecturer raised her ( ) to express her anger. [选项] A.voice B.sound C.noise D.throat [答案] A [解析] [难度] 易 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] Have you been to the church ( )was built last month? [选项] A.when B.where C.which D.what [答案] C [解析] [难度] 较易 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] Jenny is not quite ( ) as Mary. [选项] A.good as a dancer B.as good a dancer C.as a good dancer D.a as good dancer [答案] B [解析] [难度] 较难 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] This movie is ( ) boring than I thought. [选项] A.far more B.so more C.even much D.so much [答案] A [解析] [难度] 较易 [分数] 2.00 [题型] 单选题 [章节] [类别] 模拟 [题干] Have you seen my schoolbag? It must be ( ), but I just can'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题