编辑: You—灰機 2014-08-11

s mouth and pulled out all the bad teeth. As soon as the man woke up, he said in a low voice, Quick, doctor, quick. It'

s all right now, the dentist told him. It'

s over. You don'

t understand, said the man, I came to tell you your house is on fire . 26.The story took place (发生) A. in the morning B. in the afternoon C. in the evening D. at night 27.When the man ran in, the dentist thought he must be_ A. over B. ill C. all right D. rich 28.The man after he took some medicine. A. began to work B. began to cry C. went home. D. went to sleep 29.The dentist pulled out of the man'

s mouth. A. a tooth B. a bad tooth C. all the bad teeth D. all the teeth 30.The man ran in A. because he was ill B. because he wanted to sleep C. to tell the dentist that he was all right D. to tell the dentist that his house was on fire IV. 判断正误(阅读下面的价格单,判断有关价格的描述,正确的涂T,错误的涂F)(每小题3分,共15分) Meat Price Drinks Price Clothes Price fish $2.00 water $1.00 shoes $20.00 chicken $1.50 coffee $2.50 trousers $25.00 duck $2.50 tea $5.00 skirt $15.00 36. Duck is the most expensive (昂贵的) of the meat. 37. Coffee is cheaper (便宜的) than tea. 38. Shoes are more expensive than trousers. 39. Water is the cheapest on the list. 40. Two skirts are $35.00. V. 写作(从下面两题中任选一题作答,共15分) A. 根据给出的信息填写下面的空格. My name is Wang Hong. I am a girl. I was born on March 31,

1996 in Qinhuangdao, Hebei province. I graduated from Beijing University. I am good at English. I would like to apply for the position of an English teacher. Please email me at 386542367@qq.com. 41. Name_ 42. Date of birth_ 43. Place of birth_ 44. The position she would like to apply for 45. Email address_ B. 请用英文介绍一下你的母校,不少于60个单词. 附录1 河北省2019年 考试十类 及对口电子电工类、计算机类联考单招英语考试词汇表 A a art.一(个);

任何…都;

(一);

某,某一个 able adj.能…的,能干的,能够的 about prep.在附近,关于,在…周围 adv.附近,大约 above prep.在…上方,超出 adv.在上面 adj.上面的,上述的 abroad adv.到(在)国外 accept vt.接受,承认 accident n.[C]事故 according to prep.按照,根据 ache疼痛 vi.痛achieve v.达到,取得;

完成,实现 across prep.&

adv.穿过,在对面 act n.[C]动作,举动;

节目;

(戏剧的)幕;

法案,法令 vi.行动;

产生…的效果;

表演;

表现;

见效 vt.扮演(角色) active adj.积极的;

活跃的 actor n.[C](男)演员 actress n.[C........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题
大家都在看的话题