编辑: yn灬不离不弃灬 2014-06-09
中考模拟题1 II.

诶音选词根据所给句意和音标,从每题A. B. C.D四个选项中,选出一个最佳 答案.(5分) 21. --Who'

s your____/a: t/teacher, Bob? --Miss King. A.art B.cat C.let D.sit 22. My father is 一/t?::l/ and thin. A.talk B.tall C.told D. till 23.1 was――/m? d/ at my brother, because he lost my watch 九年级英诳试题 筇2贝(兵12页) A、met B. mad C. meet D. made 24.You'

II ____ /feil/in the final exam if you don'

t work harder. A. feel B. fell C. fail D. fill 25. Marv used to be quiet, but she is /'

autg?ui?/ now. 人.outgoing B. outside C. outdoor D. online III.选择填空 从每题A. B. C.D四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案.(30分) 26. C What ____ is your new bike? -- It'

s black. A. time B. color C. age D. sport 27. --What do you want to be ,when you grow up? --I want to be actor. A. a B. an C. the D./ 28. --I have so much housework to do. Could you help _ ? -Sure. A. me B.I C. my D. mine 29. --How do you like the TV show American I do? --I like it a lot. It '

s _'

A. clever B. fantastic C. strange D. delicious 30.is your music teacher from, Tina? --She '

s from China. A. What B. When C. Where D.How 31. My grandfather always takes a walk dinner. A. on B. for C. after D. from 32. I'

m a little hungry. I only ate some _ the whole day. A. apple B. hamburger C. bread D. milk 33. -Tony,your cousin good with children? -Yes, he is. He often has a great time with them. A. do B. does C. are D. is 34. I got up late this morning,I got to school on time. A. and B. but C. so D. until 35. ---My birthday is on June the _ . ---Oh, it'

s also Children'

s Day. A. first.B. second C. third D. fourth 36. Sandra is at science than me. She often helps me with science. A. bigger B. worse C. more D. better 37. --What are you going to do this Sunday? --I don'

t want to do .I just want to stay at home and rest_ A. anything B. anywhere,C. anybody D. anyone 38. -Do you know the boy with short black hair? -Yes, I do. I often him sing the same song in the next room. A. write B. keep C. visit D. hear 39. -Do you want to go to a movie with us? 一Yes. But I study for a math test. A. may B. have to C. would D. can 40. Which of the following signs means people are supposed to protect the pandas? 41. -_ do your family watch the CCTV news? - We watch it every day. A. How long B. How far C. How often D. How much 42. -What a nice sweater! How much is it? -It didn'

t _ me too much. It'

s only eight dollars. A. pay B. spend C. cost D. take 43.一Is the book interesting or boring? --I have read it three times. A. Yes, it is B. It'

s interesting C. No, it isn'

t D. It'

s boring 44. -Which of the two handbags would you like? -I'

ll take _, so I can send one to my friend, Helen. A. both B. either C. neither D. all 45. -Ann doesn'

t know how to make some salad. What should she do? -She should the fruit first. A. cut off B. cut up C. cut down D. cut out 46. I lost my ID card last month _, a young man found it and gave it back to me. A. Early B. Lately C. Luckily D. Suddenly 47. -Who'

s your favorite singer, Candy? -Lin Junjie. His songs _ very beautiful. . A. feel B. look C. taste D. sound 48. That headmaster is talented friendly. That'

s why he is so popular. A. too, to B. neither, nor C. as, as D. not only, but also 49. If it doesn'

t rain this weekend, we for a picnic. A. go B. will go C. goes D. went 50. --I hurt myself badly when I was playing basketball yesterday. Bill and David took me to the hospital. kind the two boys are! A. How B. How are C. What D. What are 51.--Grandma would like to listen to some music.on the CD player, Jim. --OK, Mum. A. Turns B. Turn C. Turning D. To turn 52. -Could you come to my party tonight, Erik? What time is it going to start? A. I think so B.You'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题