编辑: JZS133 2019-07-30
试卷类型:A 2016年广东省高等职业院校招收中等职业学校毕业生考试 英语本试卷共10页,81小题,满分150分.

考试用时120分钟. 注意事项: 1.答卷前,考生务必用黑色字迹的钢笔或签字笔将自己的姓名和考生号、考场号、座位号填写在答题卡上.用2B铅笔将试卷类型(A)填涂在答题卡相应位置上.将条形码横贴在答题卡右上角 条形码粘贴处 . 2.选择题每小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目选项的答案信息点涂黑,如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案,答案不能答在试卷上. 3.非选择题必须用黑色字迹钢笔或签字笔作答,答案必须写在答题卡各题目指定区域内相应位置上;

如需改动,先划掉原来的答案,然后再写上新的答案;

不准使用铅笔和涂改液.不按以上要求作答的答案无效. 4.考生必须保持答题卡的整洁.考试结束后,将试卷和答题卡一并交回. Ⅰ.补全对话( 5小题,共10分) 阅读下列简短对话;

从A、B、C、D中选出最佳答案,将对话补全. 例:M: How'

s everything going? W: Fine, thanks. How are you doing? M: A. I'

m

16 now B. Yes, it is good C. See you then D. Oh, not too bad 答案是D. 1. M: Would you like to go to the park with us? W:but I have to go shopping with Mom today. A. Sorry, I can'

t go B. You are right C. I'

d love to D. Yes, I do 2. M: Hi, Alice! _____? W: Not bad, thanks. A. Where were you B. How was your weekend C. Can I help you D. Did you see the film 3. M: Do you know Lewis? W: _____? M: He is very tall and he'

s got quite short, brown hair. A. What does he look like B. Where is he from C. How old is he D. How is he now 4. M: I'

ve looked for my dog everywhere but I still can'

t find it. W: A. You are welcome B. Good idea C. I don'

t think so D. I'

m sorry to hear that 5. M: Hello, _____? W: Sorry. There is no one named Tracy. You must have the wrong number. A. Who is that B. What'

s the matter, Tracy C. Is that Tracy speaking D. What'

s your name Ⅱ.词汇与语法(30小题,共45分) A)从A、B、C、D中选出句中画线的单词或词组的意义. 例: We had enough time to do the work. A.很短的 B.一半的 C.很长的 D.足够的 答案是D. 6. He defeated John at table tennis and won the first prize. A. 打败 B. 藐视 C. 超越 D. 取代 7. The driver helped carry my baggage to the entrance of the airport. A. 衣服 B. 书包 C. 行李 D. 纸箱 8. He picked up his hat from the ground and went away. A. 摘掉 B. 捡起 C. 找到 D. 绕过 9. Due to the bad weather, I had to ask for one day'

s leave this morning. A. 幸亏? B. 凡是 C. 尽管 D. 由于 10. He was arrested by the police because he stole money from his neighbor. A. 责备 B. 逮捕 C. 发现 D. 监视 11. The watch doesn'

t work, so you need to have it fixed as soon as possible. A. 修理 B. 卖掉 C. 扔掉 D. 更换 12. It would be rude to leave without saying goodbye. A. 合适的 B. 狠心的 C. 匆忙的 D. 粗鲁的 13. Paper-cutting is a typical example of Chinese art. A. 具体的 B. 典型的 C. 明显的 D. 生动的 14. We haven'

t yet been told officially about the rise in salary. A. 及时地 ? B. 详细地 C. 正式地 ? ? D. 公开地 15. A bicycle is often more convenient than a car in towns. A. 方便的 B. 便宜的 C. 完美的 D. 时尚的 B)从A、B、C、D中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案. 例:It me a long time to finish my homework last night. A. take B. took C. has taken D. had taken 答案是B. 16. They asked me ______ last week. A. where had I gone B. where I had gone C. where had I been D. where I had been 17.the sports meeting will be held depends on the weather. A. Whenever B. If C. Whether D. That Only in this way finish the job on time. A. am I B. I am C. can I D. I can 19. Mary likes Chinese and A. so does Tom B. so did Tom C. so Tom did D. so Tom does Don'

t leave water when you finish dish washing. A. to run B. running C. run D. to running 21. Zhang Hong did not know much about the film she saw it yesterday afternoon. A. if B. since C. until D. because 22.from the hill, the village looks beautiful. A. To see B. seeing C. Having seen D. Seen 23. I suggest that Jane her homework on her own. A. do B. does C. did D. doing 24. This is the first time that I ______ Beijing. A. visited B. have visited C. had visited D. am visiting 25. ?If?it?tomorrow, I will not go to see my aunt.?? A.?will rain?? ?B.?would rain?C.?rains?? D.?rain 26.of the students will have chances to go to college in the future. A. Three four B. Three fourths C. Thirds fourths D. Thirds fourth 27. I don'

t think she will agree with us, A. will she B. won'

t she C. don'

t you D. do you 28. Our factory is three times as _______ as theirs. A. the bigger B. bigger C. biggest D. big 29. The police looking into the accident now. A. is B. Was C. are D. were China is not it used to be. A. that B. how C. whether D. what 31. When you leave, please turn off the light energy. A. save B. saving C. saved D. to save 32. The plane ______ when we got to the airport. A. had taken off B. has taken off C. will take off D. is taking off 33. Tony is not so clever as Judy, but he works ______than she. A. hard B. harder C. hardest D. the hardest 34. Hurry up, or you catch the train. A. can'

t B. needn'

t C. mustn'

t D. shouldn'

t 35. After dinner, he often listens to music and books. A. see B. watches C. reads D. looks Ⅲ.完形填空(20小题,共30分) 阅读下列短文,并掌握其大意.然后从各题所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案. A farmer had a donkey. One day it fell into a deep hole. The poor animal cried

36 for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to

37 . Finally, he decided the

38 was too old, so it just wasn'

t worth it to try to

39 it, and the hole needed to be

40 up anyway. He invited all his neighbors to come over and

41 him. They each

42 a shovel(铲子)and began to cover the

43 with dirt(泥土). Realizing what was

44 , the donkey at first cried miserably. But as more dirt fell into the hole, it quieted down

45 . The farmer looked down into the hole, and was

46 by what he saw. When the dirt hit its

47 , the donkey shook it off and took a step up on the new layer(一层)of dirt. As the farmer'

s neighbors

48 to put dirt on top of the animal, it would shake it off and

49 a step up. Pretty soon, the donkey stepped up over the

50 of the hole and ran away, to the shock and astonishment of

51 . Life is going to shovel dirt

52 you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to get out of the hole is to stop

53 , and not to let the dirt

54 you, but to shake it off and take a step up. Each one of our troubles in life is a stepping stone. We can

55 difficulties just by not stopping, never giving up! 36. A. angrily?B. loudly?C.?hopefully????? D. slowly 37. A. see?B. say?C. do?D. take? 38. A. farm?B. neighbor?C. hole?D. animal 39. A. save?B. punish?C. feed?D. sell 40. A. cleaned?B. shut?C. climbed?D. covered 41. A. visit?B. replace?C. help?D. pay 42. A. made?B. took?C. bought?D. broke 43. A. farmhouse?B. ground?C. neighbor?D. hole 44. A. rising?B. existing?C. happening?D. appearing? 45. A. completely??????? B. unwillingly??????? C. fortunately??????? D. comfortably 46. A. surprised?B. worried?C. moved?D. disappointed 47. A. eyes?B. tail?C. back?D. legs 48. A. wanted?B. learned?C. decided?D. continued 49. A. follow?B. move?C. watch?D. change? 50. A. bottom?B. edge C. center?D. ceiling ? 51. A. everyone?????? B. someone?C. no one D. others 52. A. behind B. under C. around D. on 53. A. climbing ??? B. working C. crying D. sleeping 54. A. cover B. pollute C. cure?D. protect 55. A. cause B. overcome C. avoid D. admit Ⅳ.阅读理解(20小题,共40分) 阅读下列短文,并做短文后的题目,从四个选项中选出最佳答案. A There was once a cobbler(补鞋匠)who seemed to be happy throughout the day. He could be heard singing as he worked. Whatever he got from his work was just enough for food and simple clothing, yet he was always happy. His neighbor was a rich banker, living in a large and grand house. Unlike the cobbler, he seemed to be unhappy all the time. No one ever saw him smile or laugh. And of course he never sang. One afternoon, while sleeping, the banker was woken up by the cobbler'

s singing. Feeling angry, he thought, I must put a stop to this! He went over to the cobbler'

s house. The cobbler greeted him cheerfully. What makes you sing so much? asked the banker. I'

m a happy man, said the cobbler simply. Don'

t you need more money to make you and your family happier? asked the banker. Don'

t you want to buy more beautiful things for your family and live in a bigger house? Well, said the cobbler, I'

ve never worried about those things because I cannot afford them. I'

ll help you, said the banker. If you look after my bag of gold coins, I'

ll pay you well. The cobbler thought that was easy. He dug a hole in his garden and hid the bag of coins in it. But now he had something to worry about. He worried that thieves might come and steal the gold coins. He worried so much that he stopped singing. He could not eat or sleep properly. His home was silent. Seeing him so worried, his wife and children were unhappy too. A few days later, the cobbler realized that the gold coins had........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题