编辑: 此身滑稽 2019-12-31
按时参加考前面授,在教师的指导下查漏补缺,巩固知识 仔细做所发的练习题集.

重点是阅读理解,完型填空、英译汉、写作,然后是交际英语、词汇和语法 加入统考答疑群,获得教师的更新资料 关于统考的实时通知 http://learn.bit.edu.cn/ycxt/tk/ 成绩查询 一般会在考试结束后的一个月以后出成绩 可登录 中国现代远程与继续教育网 (http://www.cdce.cn),使用 网院考生入口或电大考生入口 进入,输入登录用户名和密码进入查看,可以看到成绩是否合格. 英语考试 名称 解释

1、统考英语 指 大学英语A、B、C(目前北理学生只选大学英语B)

2、学位英语 指 英语三级,过了可以免考统考英语

3、公共英语三级(即PETS3),过了可以免考统考英语

4、大学英语1,2,3,4 指学期英语,每学期期末考试的英语科目考试 统考英语(大学英语B)复习大纲 考试采用计算机上机考试,系统里预存两万道题,考生考试时点击会随机自动生成一套.

一、试卷结构 部分 项目 内容 题型 题量 分值 总分 时间 (分钟) Ⅰ 交际英语 5个简短对话 单项选择

5 3

15 10 Ⅱ 阅读理解 2篇短文,每篇5道题 单项选择

10 3

30 20 III 词汇与结构 5个单句 单项选择

5 2

10 10 Ⅳ 完型填空 1篇短文 单项选择

5 2

10 10 Ⅴ 英译汉 4个单句 翻译

4 5

20 10 Ⅵ 写作 1篇作文 命题作文

1 15

15 30 总计

30 100

二、模拟试卷 第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;

每小题3分,满分15分) 此部分共有5个未完成的对话,针对每个对话中未完成的部分有4个选项,请从A.B.C.D四个选项中选出正确选项. 1. - The weather report says it will rain tomorrow. It hasn'

t rained for a long time.答案:A A. I hope so B. I hope not C. That'

s wrong D. I believe not ―天气预报说明天要下雨. ―A希望如此,好久都没下雨了. 2. - Hello! May I speak to Jane, please? 答案:A A. Speaking, please B. I'

m Jane speaking C. This is Jane speaking to you D. I'

m Jane ―你好,我想和Jane通话. ―A我就是哦. 3. - You know, I have three kids now. 答案:B A. Well, I'

ve grown a mustache.B. That'

s terrific! C. Say, you'

ve really changed your hair.D. Well, I gave up drinking. ―你知道吗,我有三个孩子. ―B太棒了! 4. - How about going to dinner at the Mexican restaurant tonight? 答案:C A. Forget it. B. Sorry, I like Mexican food. C. That'

s great! D. Glad you like it. ―今晚去墨西哥餐馆撮一顿如何? ―C太好了! 5. - Excuse me, how much is the jacket? - It'

s

499 Yuan.答案:D A. Oh, no. That'

s OK!B. How do you like it? C. Which do you prefer?D. Would you like to try it on? ―问一下,这夹克多少钱? ―D 499元,你可以试一下的. 第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;

每小题3分,满分30分) 此部分共有2篇短文,在译文短文后有5个正(T)误(F)判断题,从每题后的两个选项中选出正确答案;

在译文短文后有5个问题.请从每个问题后的A.B.C.D四个选项中选出正确选项. Passage

1 Long, long ago there was a very foolish thief. Do you know what he did one day? When he wanted to steal the bell on his neighbour'

s door, he walked up to the door, took hold of the bell and pulled hard. The bell made a very loud noise. The thief was afraid and went home. Then he sat down to think, I must do something about the noise, he said. He thought and thought. At last he had an idea. Ah, I'

ll put some cotton in my ears. Then I won'

t be able to hear the noise. The next day he went to the door of his neighbour, and took hold of the bell. This time he pulled even harder. The bell rang loudly, but the thief did not hear anything. With another hard pull he got the bell out. Just then the neighbour came running out. Steal my bell? I'

ll teach you a lesson, the angry man shouted. And he hit the thief on the nose. The foolish thief did not know how the neighbour found out he was stealing the bell. Why did he come out just then? he wondered. 6. The thief was trying to get his neighbour'

s doorbell.答案:A A. T (正确)B. F(错误) 7. The thief put some cotton in his ears so as not to hear anything.答案:A A. T B. F 8. The neighbour ran out probably because he knew his doorbell was being stolen. 答案:A A. T B. F 9. The neighbour hit the thief to punish him for stealing.答案:A A. T B. F 10. The thief thought the neighbour couldn'

t hear the noise of the bell.答案:A A. T B. F 译文: 很久很久以前,有一个愚蠢的小偷.你知道有一天他干了什么吗?他想去偷邻居门上挂的铃铛.于是他走到邻居门前,用手拽着铃铛,使劲拔.铃铛发出很响的声音.小偷很害怕就回家了.他坐下来,想了想, 我必须先把铃铛发出的声音给消除了. 他想啊想,终于有了一个主意. 对了,我可以塞些棉花到耳朵上.这样我就听不见响声了. 第二天,他又走到邻居家门前,拽那个铃铛.这次他更使劲了.铃铛发出很大的响声,但是小偷听不见.他再一使劲,就把铃铛拔出来了.就在那时,邻居跑了出来. 想偷我铃铛,看来得教训教训你. 邻居很生气地喊道.他一拳打在了小偷的鼻子上.愚蠢的小偷不明白邻居是怎么知道他在偷铃铛的.他很想知道: 为什么那么巧他就出来了呢? 6.小偷企图偷邻居的门铃. 7.为了不要听到铃响,小偷在自己的耳朵里塞了些棉花. 8.邻居跑出来是因为他知道有人正在偷他的门铃. 9.为了惩罚小偷,邻居揍了小偷. 10.小偷以为邻居一样听不到声音. Passage

2 My secret for staying young is simple. Put all attention to the part of your brain and keep it young and growing. Keep your mind awake and you'

ll stay young all over. These are exciting times. Take an interest in the world around you, and stick to learning at least one new thing every day. No matter how old you are, it'

s not too late to make your life more interesting. I know a housewife with no knowledge before she made herself into a well-known engineer. I know a retired electrical engineer who has become a highly-paid dress designer. Get over the idea that you are too old to go back to school. I know a man who entered medical college at 70. He got his degree with honours and became a famous doctor. Another man went to law school at

71 and now was an active lawyer. Staying young is easy for those, old or young, who live in the future. You can do it if you care enough to try. Keep your mind awake and active: that'

s the only way.

11、According to the passage, that people'

s brain of all ages remains young and growing is____. 答案:B A.impossible B.a scientific fact C.a secret D.a wrong conclusion

12、It is wrong for the old to_答案:A A.think himself too old to go back to school B.keep his mind awake C.try to stay young D.lead an active life

13、The passage says that the man wh........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题