编辑: GXB156399820 2019-12-24
黄浦区2019届高三英语一模试卷

(一) 录音文字 Ⅰ.

Listening Comprehension Section A Directions: In Section A, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard. 1. M: Madam, why didn'

t you wear your seat belt? W: I'

m sorry, sir. Will I have to pay a fine? Q: What is the probable relationship between the two speakers? 2. W: Good morning. This is Susan Baker at Sunshine Computer Company. Is Michael Smith there? M: Sorry, he is out for lunch. May I take a message? Q: Where is Michael Smith most probably now? 3. M: Could you tell me the best way to get to Shanghai Grand Theater? W: Yes. You can go there by subway, Line

1 or 2. You can also take Bus No. 952. Q: Which bus gets to Shanghai Grand Theater? 4. W: Wasn'

t Steve supposed to take part in this new drama? M: Yes, but he backed out at the last minute. Q: What do we learn about Steve? 5. M: Jessica is already

40 minutes late. Do you think she changed her mind about coming to join us? W: Actually, I can'

t say for sure. Q: What does the woman imply? 6. W: Frank, did you hear about the house that the Wilsons bought in the suburbs? M: Yes, their friend John said that they got a very good deal on it. Q: What can we learn from this conversation? 7. M: Listen to me, Jane, the exam is already a thing of the past. Just forget about it. W: That'

s easier said than done. Q: What can we infer from the conversation? 8. W: Have you got a chance to talk to your landlord about your rent contract yet? M: Not yet. Don'

t you think he will let me go away? Q: What will the man most probably do next? 9. M: Why didn'

t you show up at Sandy'

s party last night? We missed you a lot. W: I just didn'

t think I was in a party mood. Q: Why didn'

t the woman attend the party? 10. W: My washing machine is more than fifteen years old and it wouldn'

t work last night. M: I don'

t think it worth repairing. So it might be time to invest in a new model. Q: What does the man suggest the woman do? Section B Directions: In Section B, you will hear two short passages and one longer conversation. After each passage or conversation, you will be asked several questions. The passages and the conversation will be read twice, but the questions will be spoken only once. When you hear a question, read the four possible answers on your paper and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard. Questions

11 through

13 are based on the following passage. Canada is not just America'

s backyard, but a world of all its own as well. This land of unspoiled nature and European-style cities is a country that warms tourists'

souls with its many beautiful treasures. Quebec is Canada'

s largest province. Seven times the size of the UK, it offers beautiful scenery and modern cities with European charm. Ontario is Canada'

s second largest province. It'

s larger than Spain and France combined. The Ontario landscape varies greatly, and it offers many outdoor activities for travelers. Ottawa is Canada'

s capital. You'

ll hear a lot of Canadian French spoken here. People enjoy natural lifestyles and seem happy to jog or cycle to work. British Columbia shoulders the Pacific Ocean on the western coast of Canada. This province offers fresh air, beautiful mountains, incredible hiking and limitless wildlife and whale adventures. British Columbia'

s capital city, Victoria, is at the southern tip of Vancouver Island. Despite its name, the city of Vancouver is not on Vancouver Island, but on the Canadian mainland. As one of the greatest natural wonders of the world, Niagara Falls has attracted visitors from around the world for hundreds of years. On sunny days, rain bows rise just above the mists. The loud noise of the Falls can be heard from miles away and visitors can board a boat, a cable car, or a helicopter for more breathtaking views of the Falls. Among the

12 million annual tourists to Niagara Falls are some 50,000 honeymooning couples. It is something of a tradition in the northeastern United States and Canada for newly married couples to visit the Falls. 11. Which of the following is TRUE about Canada? 12. What are you not likely to do in British Columbia province? 13. Why is Niagara Falls so attractive? Questions

14 through

16 are based on the following passage. I hope you'

ve all finished reading the assigned chapter on insurance―so that you are prepared for our discussion today. But, before we start, I'

d like to mention a few things your text doesn'

t go into. It'

s interesting to note that insurance has existed in some form for a very long time. The earliest insurance policies provided shipping protection for merchants as far back as

3000 B.C. In general, the contracts were often no more than oral agreements. They granted loans to merchants with the understanding that if a particular shipment of goods was lost at sea, the loan didn'

t have to be repaid. Interest on the loans varied according to how risky it was to transport the goods. During periods of heavy robbery at sea, for example, the amount of interest and the cost of the policy went up considerably. So, you can see how insurance helped encourage international trade. Even the most cautious merchants became willing to risk shipping their goods over long distances when they had this kind of protection available. Generally speaking, the basic form of an insurance policy has been pretty much the same since the Middle Ages. There are four points that were marked then and remain important in all polices today. These were outlined in chapter six and will serve as the basis for the rest of today'

s discussion. Can anyone tell me what one of those points might be? 14. Why does the speaker give such a talk? 15. Who were the first insurance contracts designed to protect? 16. What does the speaker say about current insurance policies? Questions

17 through

20 are based on the following conversation. W: Robert, I know you have special feelings about the media. M: I do. I'

ve never had a television in my life. I grew up before television was really common and I just don'

t have time for it. I think you have to look at the trade-off for whatever you do. W: What do you mean by trade-off? M: What it costs, not only in money, but in terms of whether it does good to your life. I have no real machines in my apartment. Well, I do have an FM radio. W: Yeah, what do you listen to? M: Oh, weather reports, good music. And I have a telephone now, but I lived for eight years without one. W: Eight years without a telephone? M: Well, I discovered there were telephones on every street corner and I really didn'

t need one for anything. W: Do you have a computer? M: I do not own a computer. Because when I go on the Internet, I'

m always disappointed. You see, I think modern technology destroys all the beauty and meaning in life. That'

s not the way I want to live my life. W: Aren'

t there any good things that the modern media brings us? M: Well, the only modern form of media I really like is the jet plane. I mean, I know it'

s not the media, but I really consider it to be a form of communication. It has allowed me to travel all over the world. I get great enjoyment out of traveling. I link up with people from foreign countries, I meet them, I talk to them, and so in that way, the jet plane has improved international communication, much more than fax or email will ever do. W: What an interesting idea! Thank you, Robert. 17. Why has Robert never had a television in his life? 18. Which type of modern machine does Robert have now in his apartment? 19. According to Robert, why didn'

t he have a telephone for eight years? 20. Which of the statements is TRUE about Robert according to the conversation? 参考答案 第Ⅰ卷Ⅰ. Listening Comprehension 1. C 2. D 3. C 4. B 5. A 6. D 7. C 8. C 9. A 10. C 11. C 12. D 13. C 14. B 15. D 16. A 17. D 18. C 19. C 20. B Ⅱ. Grammar and Vocabulary 21. the 22. dying 23.confessed 24. Although/Though 25. those 26. from 27. earlier 28. had used 29. where 30. that 31. G 32. J 33. A 34. B 35. D 36. C 37. E 38. I 39. H 40. F Ⅲ. Reading Comprehension 41. B 42. C 43. B 44. D 45. A 46. C 47. B 48. A 49. C 50. D 51. A 52. B 53. A 54. C 55. D 56. C 57. D 58. B 59. B 60. A 61. D 62. D 63. C 64. B 65. A 66. D 67. F 68. D 69. A 70. E Ⅳ. Summary Writing 71. The tourism industry is developing fast/prosperously with different forms, among which sport tourism grows fastest. Sport tourism is defined as travel related to sport/physical activities and consists of/includes three main categories. The first is watching sporting events/games. The second includes visiting famous sports-related attractions/places and meeting well-known/famous sports people/personalities. And the third is active participation. (52words) 第Ⅱ卷Ⅰ. Translation: 72. Many people are totally ignorant of their potential (abilities/talents). 73. These policies are to some extent responsible for the region'

s economic decline. 74. Since ancient times people have longed for a peaceful world to live together in friendship with people from/of all countries. /Since ancient times people have longed for a peaceful world, where people of all/different countries live together in friendship. 75. The developing trend of youth/adolescent/teenager problems deserves our attention and research/ analysis, which also deserves the joint efforts of the whole society to find solutions. Ⅱ. Guided Writing Omitted. 宝山区2019届高三英语一模试卷

(二) 录音文字 Ⅰ. Listening Comprehension Section A Directions: In Section A, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard. 1. M: How long have you stayed in the city? W: Only about two weeks,I moved here from Malaysia. Q: When did the wo........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题