编辑: 飞翔的荷兰人 2019-11-07
单元检测卷

(一) (总分:150分时间:120分钟) 第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)

第一节(共5小题;

每小题1.

5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话.每段对话后有一个小题,从各题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置.听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题.每段对话仅读一遍. 1. What is the probable relationship between the two speakers? A. Good friends. B. Teacher and student. C. Patient and doctor. 【答案】C 2. Why do the two speakers want to go to a store? A. Because they want to buy a ring. B. Because they don'

t want to be caught in the rain. C. Because they want to meet another friend. 【答案】B 3. Where will they go probably? A. Germany. B. Netherlands. C. Sweden. 【答案】B 4. What are the two speakers talking about? A. Clothes. B. Tool. C. Food. 【答案】C 5. How does the woman feel? A. Angry.B. Calm. C. Excited. 【答案】A

第二节 (共15小题;

每题1.5分,满分22.5分)听下面5段对话或独白.每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置.听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;

听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间.每段对话或独白读两遍.听第6段材料,回答第

6、7题. 6. Where are the two speakers? A. At the railway station. B. At a hotel. C. In an office. 【答案】A 7. What does the man want to do? A. He wants to have a talk with the woman. B. He wants to sit for a rest. C. He wants to buy some fruit. 【答案】B听第7段材料,回答第8至10题. 8. What is Mary'

s plan for Saturday? A. Visit her mother. B. Cook dinner for Tom. C. Ask John and his wife to dinner. 【答案】C 9. What does John say to Mary about the invitation? A. He'

s not free. B. He'

ll certainly go. C. He'

s not sure. 【答案】C 10. What has John promised to do? A. Phone back with an answer. B. Ask Jane to join him. C. Visit Mary'

s mother on Saturday. 【答案】A 听第8段材料,回答第11至13题. 11. How did Mr. Brown travel? A. By air. B. By train.C. By ship. 【答案】A 12. What can we learn from this conversation? A. Mr. Brown was a friend of the manager. B. Cindy was the manager'

s wife. C. It was the first time that Mr. Brown had seen Cindy. 【答案】C 13. What did Mr. Brown think of the flight ? A. Good.B. Not good.C. Bad. 【答案】A 听第9段材料,回答第14至16题. 14. How long will it take the speakers to get to London if there'

s no traffic jam? A.

1 hour. B.

2 hours.C.

3 hours. 【答案】B 15. Which car will the speakers drive? A. The man'

s car. B. The woman'

s car. C. The man'

s company car. 【答案】C 16. Why can'

t the speakers drive at a maximum speed? A. There is a speed limit. B. There may be some traffic jams. C. Something may go wrong with the car. 【答案】A 听第10段材料,回答第17至20题. 17. How long has the speaker been in Finland? A. The whole winter. B. For two weeks. C. For three weeks. 【答案】B 18. What did the speaker come to Finland for? A. Buying clothes. B. Attending a meeting. C. Experiencing the weather. 【答案】B 19. What was the speaker'

s biggest problem while preparing for the trip? A. Getting the right kinds of clothes. B. Getting used to the weather. C. Buying warm clothes. 【答案】A 20. What can be inferred from the monologue? A. Julia'

s been to Northern Europe. B. Julia'

s from Finland. C. Julia makes clothes. 【答案】A 听力原文 听下面5段对话.每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置.听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题.每段对话仅读一遍.现在,你有5秒钟的时间阅读第1小题的有关内容. Text

1 W: Is it serious, Mr. Smith? M: Not really. It'

s just a bad cold. Take this medicine three times a day, drink more water and you'

ll be all right soon. Text

2 W: It looks like rain. What shall we do? M: We can go into a store. W: That is a good idea. Text

3 W: Now that we'

re in Europe we ought to visit Germany. M: Er, I prefer to see windmills in Netherlands. Text

4 M: It tastes good. How do they make it? W: I don'

t know,but they put lots of eggs in it. Text

5 M: Come on. Calm down. He said he was sorry. W: I will never excuse his bad manners.

第一节到此结束.

第二节听下面5段对话或独白.每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置.听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;

听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间.每段对话或独白读两遍.时间阅读这两个小题. Text

6 M: ⑥Excuse me, is this seat taken? W: ⑥Yes, it is. My friend has just gone off to buy some fruit. And this is her suitcase. M: ⑦Can I sit here for just a little while? I'

m so tired, you see. W: Yes, please. Our train is leaving soon. And we are going to get on the train as soon as my friend comes back. M: Thank you very much. You are very kind. W: You are welcome. 听下面一段对话,回答第8至第10三个小题.现在,你有15秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题. Text

7 M: Hello, Mary! W: ⑧Oh,hello,John. Tom and I were wondering, are you and Jane free this Saturday? M: Saturday?Er,hmmm,it seems Jane mentioned something about visiting her mother that afternoon. Why, what did you have in mind? W: Oh! ⑧ We just thought it would be nice to have you over for dinner. But if you'

re not free... M: Well, ⑨let me check again with Jane. ⑩I'

ll call you tonight and let you know for sure. OK? 听下面一段对话,回答第11至第13三个小题.现在,你有15秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题. Text

8 M: Hello. How do you do? I'

m John Brown. W: Hello. Mr. Brown. How do you do? It'

s a pleasure to meet you. M: Thank you. You must be Cindy. The manager of your company called me and said you would come to meet me. W: Yes. I'

m Cindy. Let me take this suitcase for you,please. M: Thanks. That'

s very kind of you. W: What about your bag? Would you like me to carry it? M: No,thanks. I can manage it myself. W: How was the flight? M: Not bad. 听下面一段对话,回答第14至第16三个小题.现在,你有15秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题. Text

9 W: How long will it take us to drive to London? M: I think it'

s a distance of

180 kilometers from here to London, so it should be a two-hour drive on the highway. W: That'

s unless there is a traffic jam. It could take three hours. M: You'

re right. W: So, shall we allow three hours to cover the distance? M: OK. You haven'

t seen my company car. It'

s over five meters long. It has a maximum speed of over

200 kilometers an hour. W: Wow! That'

s fast! I don'

t think we'

ll be traveling that fast on the highway. M: We can'

t. If we went that fast, we would break the speed limit. 听下面一段独白,回答第17至第20四个小题.现在,你有20秒钟的时间阅读这四个小题. Text

10 W: I am from South Africa. I am not at all used to this cold weather, but I am glad to say that I have all the clothes for this freezing weather. Before I came to Finland to attend this meeting two weeks ago, I had no idea what kind of clothes I should take along. Fortunately, my friend Julia had been to Northern Europe. Yes, she was a great help. She bought me some warm suits and dresses, business type clothes, of course, of dark colors. She also bought me some skirts and blouses so that I could wear the same clothes in several different ways. Lively colored dresses will give me a nice change from time to time. She also helped to choose a very warm raincoat and a pair of boots. Oh, how lucky I am to have such a helpful friend. She saved me a lot of trouble. 第二部分:词汇知识运用(共两节,满分30分)

第一节:多项选择(共10小题;

每小题1分,满分10分) 21. The illness has kept me away from work for several days;

I have to rest to allow my body to _____ . A. suffer B. continue C. settle D. recover 【解析】考查动词词义辨析.suffer遭受;

continue继续;

settle安顿下来,定居,解决;

recover(疾病)恢复,痊愈.句意为:这场病让我好几天没有上班了,我得休息一下让身体恢复过来. 【答案】D 22. This competition is too important to ____. However busy I am, I must take part in it. A. swap B. ignore C. join D. afford 【解析】考查动词词义辨析.swap交换;

ignore忽略,忽视;

join加入(群体、机构、组织等);

afford(经济能力上)承担得起,买得起.句意为:这场比赛太重要了,不容忽视.我再怎么忙也得参加. 【答案】B 23.........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题