编辑: ok2015 2018-11-11
新东方在线考研资料免费下载中心 精华资料推荐:《研途研语》2012年考研电子期刊免费下载 考研英语 【考研英语词汇】绝对精华:新东方考研734个必备词组 考研英语写作最常用的95个词汇 【考研英语阅读】历年考研阅读中的难句翻译参考 考研英语真题解析阅读 【考研英语翻译】唐静:考研翻译冲刺必背单词英汉版 考研读译参考40篇 历年考研英语真题长难句解析300句 【考研英语写作】考研写作基础版必备范文20篇 考研短文万能模板 新东方英语写作点睛之笔200句 考研英语高分作文经典背诵100篇 考研政治 【考研政治综合】 2011考研政治答题万能模板 2012考研政治核心必背知识点汇总 考研政治精选练习500题及答案 考研政治经典专辑 【考研政治毛中特】毛泽东思想概论选择题及答案精选 【考研政治马政经】哲学易错提示及17大重要考点汇编 【考研政治近代史】中国近现代史纲要复习重点汇总 考研数学 【考研线性代数】尤承业:考研数学线代冲刺阶段重难点归纳 新东方考研数学线代复习计划大全 【考研高等数学】新东方在线高数部分知识点总结及例题解析 2012考研数学:高等数学各部分常见的题型汇总【考研概率统计】新东方概率论与数理统计复习指导资料下载 2011年新东方考研数学概率论精选复习资料考研专业课 【历史学专业课】新东方在线历史学备考指导手册 【心理学专业课】新东方在线考研心理学专业课备考指导 【教育学专业课】新东方在线考研教育学备考指导手册 【法硕学专业课】新东方在线考研法硕备考指导手册 【计算机专业课】新东方在线考研计算机备考指导手册 考研英语小作文―书信类八大模板 1:投诉信Dear_______,I am .

(自我介绍) I feel bad to trouble you but I am afraid that I have to make a complaint about_The reason for my dissatisfaction is 总体介绍). In the first place,抱怨的第一个方面). In addition,抱怨的第二个方面). Under these circumstances, I find it ___(感觉) to 抱怨的方面给你带来的后果).I appreciate it very much if you could_提出建议和请求), preferably 进一步的要求), and I would like to have this matter settled by ______(设定解决事情最后期限).Thank you for your consideration and I will be looking forward to your reply. Yours sincerely Li Ming2:询问信Dear ______,I am 自我介绍). I am writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me with information regarding_要询问的内容)First of all, what are 第一个问题) Secondly, when will_第二个问题) Thirdly, is 第三个问题)I would also like to inquire 将最重要的问题单独成段). Could you be so kind as to send me some relevant booklets on the above-mentioned aspects?Thank you for you kindness, and your prompt attention to this letter will be highly appreciated. Yours sincerely Li Ming 3:请求信Dear_I am writing to formally request to_请求的内容)The reason for is that_给出原因).I_so I 给出细节)I would also like to request 提出进一步的要求). I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused. Thank you for your attention to these requests. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at_电话号码). I look forward to a favorable reply. Yours sincerely Li Ming 4:道歉信Dear I am truly sorry that_道歉的原因).The reason is that 介绍原因) Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Hope you can accept my apologies and understand my situation. Yours sincerely Li Ming 5:感谢信Dear______,I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for 感谢的原因). If it had not been for your assistance in 对方给你的具体帮助), I fear that I would have been_没有对方帮助时的后果).Every one agrees that it was you who_给出细节).Again, I would like to express my warm thanks to you! Please accept my gratitude. Yours sincerelyLi Ming 6:建议信Dear You have asked me for my advice with regard to and I will try to make some conductive suggestions here.In my humble opinion, you would be wise to take the following actions:建议的内容)I hope you will find these proposals useful, and I would be ready to discuss this matter with you to further details.Good Luck with your_______(祝愿) Yours sincerely Li Ming 7:求职信Dear Sir or Madam,I write this letter to apply for the position that you have advertised in_报纸名称)of_广告发布时间).Not only do I have the qualifications for this job, but I also have the right personality for a 工作名称). In the one hand,第一个原因). On the other hand,另一个原因).Should you grant me a personal interview, I would be most grateful. If you need to know more about me, please feel free to contact me at any time at 电话号码)Thank you for considering my application, and I am looking forward to meeting you. Yours sincerely Li Ming 8:邀请信Dear_There will a 内容) at/in_地点) on_时间). We would be honored to have you there with us. The occasion will start at 具体时间). This will be followed by a _______(进一步的安排). At around______(时间)另一个安排)I really hope you can make it. RSVP before 通知你的最后期限) Yours sincerely Li Ming 新东方网络课堂――考研辅导无敌舰队 选择新东方网络课堂的四大理由:

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题