编辑: 牛牛小龙人 2016-12-07
To be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance.

Chevron Global Application Statements Select a link to review the application statement Australia Singapore Canada South Africa China Thailand Hong Kong United Kingdom Malaysia United States Nigeria Chevron Stations Inc Philippines To be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance United States Application Statement: I have reviewed the United States Privacy Statement located here on the Chevron Careers website and consent to the processing of my personal data submitted with this application or saved to the application processing system in accordance with the disclosures and terms contained therein. If offered employment and at Chevron (Company) discretion, I agree to submit to a drug test and medical examination by a physician designated by the Company, and agree to comply with Chevron'

s policy on a drug-free workplace.I understand that if I am employed, employment with Chevron will be at will . At-will employment means that either I or the Company may terminate the employment relationship at any time with or without cause and with or without notice, and that the Company may change my terms and conditions of employment (e.g., compensation, duties, assignments, responsibilities, or job location, and with the exception that at-will employment cannot be changed) with or without cause or notice. No one at the Company is authorized to alter this at-will agreement, or to make any agreement contrary to the Company'

s at-will employment policy. Upon completion of this application you will be asked to certify that the answers given by you to all questions on this application are true and correct. You further understand that any misrepresentation or omission of facts called for herein will be sufficient cause for dismissal from Company service. Back to Home Page To be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance Australia Application Statement:I have reviewed the Australia Privacy Statement located here on the Chevron Careers website and consent to the processing of my personal data submitted with this application or saved to the application processing system in accordance with the disclosures and terms contained therein. Chevron is a drug and alcohol-free workplace. If offered employment and at Chevron (Company) discretion, I understand that drug and alcohol testing is regularly conducted by a medical practitioner designated by the Company. I agree to comply with Chevron'

s policy on a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Upon completion of this application you will be asked to certify that the answers given by you to all questions on this application are true and correct. You further understand that any misrepresentation or omission of facts called for herein will be sufficient cause for dismissal from Company service.Back to Home Page To be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance Canada Application Statement:I have reviewed the Canada Privacy Statement located here on the Chevron Careers website and consent to the processing of my personal data submitted with this application or saved to the application processing system in accordance with the disclosures and terms contained therein. If offered employment and, if required by Chevron for the position I am offered, I agree to submit to a medical examination by a physician designated by the Company. Upon completion of this application you will be asked to certify that the answers given by you to all questions on this application are true and correct. Back to Home Page To be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance China Application Statement: I have reviewed the China Privacy Statement located here on the Chevron Careers website and consent to the processing of my personal data submitted with this application or saved to the application processing system in accordance with the disclosures and terms contained therein. If offered employment and at Chevron (Company) discretion, I agree to a medical examination by a physician designated by the Company, and agree to comply with Chevron'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题