编辑: 王子梦丶 2019-11-13
Miss Lin's gift 认真审题沉着应试 题目列表 词汇运用完成句子短文填词书面表达 词汇题的解题步骤(语意与语法) 1.

认真阅读全句,正确理解句意,选定单词 2.判断所填词应采用的正确词形 (1)名词:可数还是不可 数,单复数及其所有格形式 (2)动词:谓语形式(人称、数、时态、语态)及非谓语动词形式 词汇题的解题步骤(语意与语法) (3)修饰语:修饰动词或代词时用形容词,修饰动词、形容词、副词或全句时用副词.同时考虑其等级变化 (4)代词:注意代词的各种形式 (5)数词:注意基数词和序数词的转换 用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空. visit hero twelve thin plant1.They are ______ of our country.2.Mr Green lives on the ______ floor of the building.(2013中考考题) 3.After exercising for a few months ,she is a little than before. (2013中考考题)4.The Great Wall is worth _______.5.The students have many trees on the hill. heroes twelfth thinner visiting planted 根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每个空格填一个句子. 1.熬夜对我们的健康有害.up late is bad for our_2.当他敲门的时候,我正在听音乐. When he knocked ____ the door, I was to the music. 3.很幸运,我们已经完成了三分之二的工作了 _______,we have finished two ______ of the work. Staying health at listening Luckily thirds 综合填词 1.Passage2 (Plant more trees) Plant a tree every month and e_your friends and classmates to join you. Have more and more trees ______ (种)and there will come a day when you have green land thanks to you hard work.2.Passage3 (Walk more and drive less) Walk or ride a bicycle to work if it's not very far. Not only c______ but walking is good exercise.3 Passage4 (Save water) Water is so precious(宝贵的),so we shouldn't ______ or pollute it. ncourage planted ycling waste 错题重做 综合填词解题技巧 1.整体理解短文内容 词不离句,句不离文 2.利用上下的语境,选定单词 3.注重句子结构,分析句子成分确定单词正确形式 4.注意固定搭配,如短语 5.抓住语篇标志,如but, and, although, first, first, then, finally等等 6.先易后难,个个突破 综合填空 Life used to be fun for teenagers. Though most of them were poor, they lived ______. They used to have more free time spend). They used to meet in teenage coffee bars and discos. Of course some of them still do now. But for young people, life is _______/ha:d/ now. B_______ of over population, jobs are hard to find. There's not so much money. Things are more expensive, and it's hard to find a t?i?p/ place to leave in. happily to spend hard ecause cheap Teachers say that students work harder than they ______ to(曾经). They are more interested in 通过) exams. They know that good exam results may get better jobs. Most young people w_____ more about money than their parents did twenty years ago. They try to spend ____ (little) and save more. They want to be a____ to get their own house one day. used passing orry less ble 提示作文 作文书写步骤讲解 1.审题目,要切中题意,确定体裁、人称、时态 2.圈要点,要防止遗漏要点 3.列提纲,为写作做准备 4.写全文(扩展成句,连句成文) (1)避免使用汉语式英语,尽量使用熟悉的句型 (2)注意语法、句法 作文书写步骤讲解 (3)上下文连贯,注意过渡的使用 (4)检查并改正错误(格式、拼写、人称时态、语态、) 中考作文评卷是根据要点、语言准确性、上下文连贯来评分 提示作文(2013中考作文)为了进一步增强中学生的安全意识,提高自我保护能力,某校开展了以"安全"为主题的英语演讲比赛.请你根据以下要点提示写一篇演讲 How to keep safe? 2.遇险报警 4.其他(1-2) 1.慎重交友(特别网上) 3.安全饮食 参考词汇:be careful, on line, danger, call…for, go bad How to keep safe? As teenagers, we should always keep safety in mind. But how can we keep safe? Here are some of my suggestions. First, 1)整理试卷剩下的部分 2)把作文写在作文本中 Thank you 订正下面的错误表达1.You best keep a diary. You had better keep a diary. 2.I have great improved. I have made great progress. 3.Remember words is very important. Remembering words is very important. Write an outline 可以采取总分总结构或者总分结构 Beginning Main body weak/be good at listen carefully/take notes forget words/can't speak well read more/join an English club I hope…..(make great progress) Conclusion 79.Many tourist come to Fuzhou for their holidays because there is fresh air.84.你能给我一些关于如何学好汉语的建议吗? Could you give us some advices on how to learn Chinese well? tourists advice 错题订正 78.Yesterday we came to the top of the mountain before the sun rise . rose 82.康康问老奶奶是否看医生了. Kangkang asked the old lady if she had saw a doctor. 85.砍伐树木对人类、动植物都有害. Cut down trees is harmful to human beings,animals and plants. seen Cutting 错题订正

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题