编辑: bingyan8 2019-11-04
I'

d like to book a flight to Rome.

Do you have a package tour? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. Serina : I'

d like to book a 2. Travel agent : May I know the date of your departure? 3. Serina : That will be on March 19th, so how much does it cost? 4. Travel agent : It'

s $621. 5. Serina : Do you have a/an ______ tour? 6. Travel agent : Certainly, I'

ll look for it. 7. Serina : Thank you. 1. How would you tell the clerk that you would like to book a flight to Rome? 2. How would you ask the clerk if they have a package tour? I'

d like to book (I would) Do you have a flight to Rome. a package tour? a seat for two. an individual tour? Travel English Travel English AIRPORT 机场 A1 A1 我想预约一张去罗马的机票. 你们有包价旅游(旅行团)吗? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1.赛琳娜 :我想预约一张_ 2.旅游公司职员 :您什么时候出发? 3.赛琳娜 :3月19号,多少钱? 4.旅游公司职员 :621美元. 5.赛琳娜 :你们有________旅游吗? 6.旅游公司职员 :有的,我帮您查一下. 7.赛琳娜 :谢谢. 1. 你怎么跟工作人员说你想订一张去罗马的机票? 2. 你怎么问工作人员他们是否有包价旅游? 我想预约一张去罗马的机票. 我想预约两个座位. 你们有包价旅游(旅行团)吗? 你们有自由行吗? Where can I find the check-in counter for CA? Is there a shuttle bus that goes to terminal 1? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. Serina : Where can I find the check-in counter for____? 2. Airport Staff : It'

s in terminal 1. 3. Serina : Is there a shuttle bus that goes to 4. Airport Staff : Yes, there is. 5. Serina : Where can I wait for it? 6. Airport Staff : Around here. 7. Serina : Okay, thank you. 1. How would you ask an airport staff the location of the check-in counter for CA? 2. How would you ask an airport staff if there is a shuttle bus that goes to terminal 1? Where can I find Is there the check-in counter for CA? a shuttle bus that goes to terminal 1? the souvenir shop? a Duty Free shop near here? CA的登机手续柜台在哪里? 有去1号航站楼的接驳车吗? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1.赛琳娜 :_____的登机手续柜台在哪里? 2.机场工作人员 :在1号航站楼. 3.赛琳娜 :有去____的大巴吗? 4.机场工作人员 :是,有的. 5.赛琳娜 :在哪里等? 6.机场工作人员 :就在这边. 7.赛琳娜 : OK.谢谢. 1. 怎样向机场工作人员询问CA的登机手续台在哪里? 2. 怎样向机场工作人员询问去1号航站楼的大巴在哪里? Travel EnglishAIRPORT A2 TravelEnglish 机场 A2 CA的登机手续柜台在哪里? 哪里有卖纪念品的商店? 有去1号航站楼的大巴吗? 附近有免税店吗? I have a piece of luggage to check-in. I'

d like a window seat, please. 我有一件托运行李. 我想要靠近窗户的座位. Language Focus Language Focus Conversation Conversation Questions Questions 1. How would you tell the airport staff that you only have a piece of luggage to check-in? 2. How would you tell the airport staff that you would like a window seat? 1. 怎么样告诉机场工作人员你只有一件托运行李. 2. 怎么样告诉机场工作人员你想要靠近窗户的座位. Travel EnglishAIRPORT A3 I have I'

d like (I would) a piece of luggage a window nothing an aisle to check-in seat, please. 1. Serina : I have to check-in. 2. Airport Staff : What about the other one? 3. Serina : I would like to hand-carry this baggage. 4. Airport Staff : Okay. Which seat do you want? 5. Serina : I'

d like a/an seat, please. 6. Airport Staff : Okay, I'

ll reserve you on that seat. 7. Serina : Thank you. 1. 赛琳娜 :我想要托运______. 2. 机场工作人员:还有其它的吗? 3. 赛琳娜 :我想随身携带这个包. 4. 机场工作人员:好的,你想要什么样的座位? 5. 赛琳娜 :我想要____的座位 . 6. 机场工作人员:好的,订好了. 7. 赛琳娜 :谢谢. TravelEnglish 机场 A3 我有一件需要托运的行李. 我没有托运行李. 我想要靠近窗户的座位. 我想要靠近走廊的座位. Travel EnglishAIPORT A4 Is the flight on time? How can I get to the boarding gate? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. Serina : My flight is JAL 424. Is the flight ______? 2. Airport Staff : The JAL

424 will be

20 minutes delayed today. 3. Serina : Oh! How bad! So, how can I get to the 4. Airport Staff : Just walk straight and you can see it on the left side. 5. Serina : Thank you. 1. How would you ask the airport staff if the flight is on time? 2. How would you ask the airport staff the directions to the boarding gate? Is the flight How can I get to on time? the boarding gate? delayed? the Duty Free shop? 航班准点吗? 我怎样才能到登机口? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. 赛琳娜 :我的航班是JAL424.航班_____? 2. 机场工作人员:JAL424 将晚点20分钟. 3. 赛琳娜 :Oh!太糟糕了!那我怎么去____? 4. 机场工作人员:先直走,然后你会看到它在你的左边. 5. 赛琳娜 :谢谢 1. 怎样问机场工作人员航班是否准点? 2. 怎样问机场工作人员登机口怎么走? TravelEnglish 机场 A4 航班准点吗? 航班晚点了吗? 怎么去登机口? 怎么去免税店? Travel EnglishAT A HOTEL A5 Where'

s my seat? Can I change my seat? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. Serina : Excuse me, where'

s 2. Flight Attendant : Over there at the aisle seat, madam. 3. Serina : I'

d like a window seat. Can I change _______? 4. Flight Attendant : No, madam. But you can transfer after the plane takes off if there is an available seat. 5. Serina : That would be wonderful. Thank you. 1. How would you ask the flight attendant where your seat is? 2. How would you ask the flight attendant if you can change your seat? Where'

s Can I change my seat? my seat? the lavatory? the channel? 我的座位在哪里? 可以换座位吗? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1.赛琳娜 :打扰一下,请问_____在哪里? 2.乘务员 :女士,在那边走廊边上的位置. 3.赛琳娜 :我想要一个靠近窗户的位置.可以换成______? 4.乘务员 :很抱歉,不行.但是如果起飞后仍有空位,您可以换位置. 5.赛琳娜 :很好,谢谢. 1. 怎样问乘务员你的座位在哪里? 2. 怎样问乘务员你想调换座位? TravelEnglish 机场 A5 我的座位在哪里? 洗手间在哪里? 可以换座位吗? 可以换频道吗? Travel EnglishAIRPORT A6 TravelEnglish 机场 A6 There'

s no space in the overhead bin. Would you keep this jacket? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. Flight Attendant : May I help you? 2. Serina : There'

s no space 3. Flight Attendant : Oh, I'

m sorry. I'

ll find a space for your stuff. 4. Serina : Please do. And would you keep this ____, too? 5. Flight Attendant : Sure, I'

ll be back in a minute. 6. Serina : Thank you. 1. How would you tell the flight attendant that there is no space in the overhead bin? 2. How would you ask the flight attendant if they would keep the jacket? There'

s no space Would you keep in the overhead bin. this jacket? on the table. this bag? 上面的行李架已经没有空间了. 你可以帮我保管一下这件外套吗? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. 乘务员 : 我可以帮你吗? 2. 赛琳娜 已经没有空间了. 3. 乘务员 : Oh,对不起.我帮你找个地方. 4. 赛琳娜 : 谢谢,另外你能帮我保管______吗? 5. 乘务员 : 当然.我马上回来. 6. 赛琳娜 : 谢谢. 1. 怎样向乘务员说上面的行李架已经没有空间了? 2. 怎样想乘务员说可不可以保管一下外套? 上面的行李架已经没有空间了. 桌子上已经没有空间了. 你可以帮我保管一下这件外套吗? 你可以帮我保管一下这个包吗? Travel EnglishAIRPORT A7 TravelEnglish 机场 A7 I'

d like some beef. Could you clean this table up for me? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. Flight Attendant : What would you like for your meal? Chicken or beef? 2. Serina : I'

d like _______. 3. Flight Attendant : How about your drink, madam? 4. Serina : I'

d like beer, please. (After meal) 5. Serina : Excuse me, could you clean up ________for me? 6. Flight Attendant : Sure, do you like some coffee or tea? 1. How would you tell the flight attendant that you would like some beef? 2. How would you ask the flight attendant if he could clean up the table for you? I'

d like (I would) Could you clean up some beef. this table for me? a cup of coffee, please the mess? 我想要牛肉. 可以清理一下这张桌子吗? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. 乘务员 : 你想吃什么?鸡肉还是牛肉? 2. 赛琳娜 : 我想要_____? 3. 乘务员 : 想要什么饮料吗? 4. 赛琳娜 : 我想要杯啤酒. (饭后) 5. 赛琳娜 : 打扰一下,可以清理一下_______? 6. 乘务员 : 好的,要不要来点咖啡或者茶吗? 1. 怎样向乘务员说你想要牛肉? 2. 怎样向乘务员说请帮你清理一下桌子? 我想要牛肉. 我想要杯咖啡. 可以清理一下这张桌子吗? 可以清理一下这里吗? Travel EnglishAIRPORT A8 How do I use the entertainment control? Which channel has the movie with Chinese subtitle? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. Serina : Excuse me, how do I use the 2. Flight Attendant : Just press this button then you can find the menu. 3. Serina : Thank you. Which channel has the 4. Flight Attendant : You can check the in-flight entertainment guide. 5. Serina : I got it! 1. How would you ask the flight attendant how to use the entertainment control? 2. How would you ask the flight attendant which channel has the movie with Chinese subtitle? How do I use Which channel has the entertainment control? the movie with Chinese subtitle? the reading light? the flight information? 怎样使用遥控器? 哪个频道有中文字幕的电影? Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. 赛琳娜 : 打扰一下,请问该怎么用_ 2. 乘务员 : 单击这个键你就可以看到菜单了. 3. 赛琳娜 : 谢谢,哪个频道有______? 4. 乘务员 : 你可以查看一下航线娱乐指南? 5. 赛琳娜 : 知道了. 1. 怎样问乘务员该如何使用遥控器? 2. 怎样问乘务员哪个频道有中文字幕的电影? TravelEnglish 机场 A8 怎样使用遥控器? 怎样使用读书灯? 哪个频道有中文字幕的电影? 哪个频道有航行信息? Travel EnglishAIRPORT A9 TravelEnglish 机场 A9 I'

ll be here for five days. I am here for sightseeing. Language Focus Conversation Questions 1. Immigration Officer : Welcome to the USA! May I see your passport? How long will you be staying? 2. Serina : I will be here for 3. Immigration Officer : Where will you be staying? 4. Serina : I am staying at QQ Hotel. 5. Immigration Officer : What is the purpose of your visit? 6. Serina : I am here for ______. 7. Immigration Officer : Okay. Have a nice day. 1. How would you tell the immigration officer that you'

ll be staying in the USA for five days? 2. How would you tell the immigration officer the purpose of your visit is for sightseeing? I'

ll be here (I will) I am here for five days. for sightseeing. ........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题