编辑: 丶蓶一 2022-10-29
北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

1 2019 年北京市海淀区高三二模英语试卷逐题解析 第一部分:知识运用(共两节,45 分)

第一节 阅读下列短文,根据短文内容填空.

(共10 小题;

每小题 1.5 分,共15 分) 在未给提示词的空白处仅填写

1 个适当的单词,在给出提示词的空白处用括号内所 给词的正确形式填空. A To me, the most beautiful thing is the ocean. It is beautiful because it has a calming effect. When (1)listen) to the sound of the waves, I feel peaceful. (2) ______ the age of 10, I went to the beach for the first time. With my feet in the water, I felt totally relaxed, and the sound of the ocean really (3)comfort) me. From then on, I often dream of floating in the ocean, feeling carefree. 1. 【答案】 listening 【解析】 本题考查非谓语;

句中已有谓语动词 feel,因此 listen 改成非谓语,I 和listen 是主动,feel 和listen 同时进行,因此填 listening;

故正确答案是 listening. 2. 【答案】 At 【解析】 本题考查介词;

at the age of+年龄,表示在什么年龄,用介词 at, 由于 at 位于句首,因此填 At;

故正确答案是 At. 3. 【答案】 comforted 【解析】 本题考查谓语动词;

comfort 所在的这句中缺少谓语动词,因此句中填谓 语动词 comfort 和and 前面的 felt 并列,因此填 comforted;

故正确答案是 comforted. 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

2 B Discovering yourself plays (4)important role in inspiring your confidence. By doing so, you could know (5)you are weak in. And you may also realize you'

re quite a great person with great strengths. So when you'

re in a hard situation, you will believe in (6)you) and spend the most difficult time with confidence. Otherwise you may give up and then lose everything. Therefore, the ability (7) ______ (trust) yourself will decide your future a lot. 4. 【答案】 an 【解析】 本题考查不定冠词;

role 是可数名词单数,单独出现的时候,前面跟冠词, 又因为 role 前面 important 修饰,因此填 an;

故正确答案是 an. 5. 【答案】 what 【解析】 本题考查从句;

由主句不完整可知本题考察的是名词性从句,从句不完整 缺物,因此填 what 或which,又因为 which 要在前文有范围的情况下选,故正确答案 是what. 6. 【答案】 yourself 【解析】 本题考查代词 ;

由句意 你会相信你自己 可知横线处把 you 换成 yourself, 因此填 yourself;

故正确答案是 yourself. 7. 【答案】 to trust 【解析】 本题考查非谓语动词;

本句中已经有了谓语动词 will decide 因此 trust 改成 非谓语,the ability to do something, 表示做某事的能力,因此填 to trust;

故正确答案 是to trust. 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

3 C The year

2018 marks the 40th anniversary of China'

s reform and opening-up. The past four decades has seen China shift its society from a farmers'

community to a digital culture (8)successful). Under the leadership of CPC, many (9) ______ (achievement) can be seen in every field. The life of the Chinese people has improved, with millions of people being lifted out of poverty. The country now has the world'

s (10) ______ (large) high-speed rail network. And with around

800 million Internet users, China has become the world'

s fastest-growing online shopping market. 8. 【答案】 successfully 【解析】 本题考查词性变化;

successful 形容词变成副词 successfully 来修饰动词 shift,因此填 successfully;

故正确答案是 successfully. 9. 【答案】 achievements 【解析】 本题考查名词单复数;

横线前 many 后面加可数名词复数,因此填 achievements;

故正确答案是 achievements. 10. 【答案】 largest 【解析】 本题考查形容词的最高级;

根据提示词可知,large 为形容词,空格前有定 冠词 the,因此填最高级 large 的最高级 largest ;

故正确答案是 largest. 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

第二节 完形填空(共20 小题;

每小题 1.5 分,共30 分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出最佳选 项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. I was studying chemistry at college because my family thought it was the key to success. One day, my professor took me aside and asked a very simple question, Why are you in my class when it'

s obvious that you have little or no ______ (11) in chemistry? I came up with an explanation by ______ (12) pressure from my dad, but he knew it was just a/an ______ (13) excuse. He gave me the following advice. Success can only be measured by oneself, and each of us is ______ (14). Your success will not be the same as mine, as your neighbor'

s or your parents'

. There is no secret formula(公式), no examination you have to ______ (15), and no guarantee, but there is a secret ingredient 16). To be successful in life in the broadest sense, you must pursue your passion.17) it is fixing cars or exploring the world, you must be passionate about your ______ (18) and set a path to achieve it. Only then will you find true ______ (19). Since I was just nineteen years old, that was pretty profound advice to ______ (20), but I knew instinctively (本能地) that he was ______ (21). I made a conscious self-examination of my short life to ______ (22) where my passion was hiding. It was so ______ (23) that even my kid sister could have told me my true passion was music. It was in my genes. I could play the piano by ear, but had ______ (24) considered music as a hobby. Could I be a successful musician? Or a songwriter? Or a music critic? There was only one way to find out, so I took my professor'

s ______ (25) and switched to the 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

5 university'

s music school. I studied harmony and composition, learned how to play a clarinet (单簧管) and ______ (26) the symphony orchestra. I felt as though I was on top of the world, and that ______ (27) has never left me. I'

m now fifty-four years old, and a very happy and ______ (28) man. As I look at the walls of my small office, I still get a thrill at seeing the records I ______ (29), the photos of the famous musicians I was lucky enough to play with, and the praises from many of the finest instrumentalists in the world who I am honored to call my friends. Life was a long journey, and not a/an ______ (30) one, but I followed my passion and succeeded. 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

6 11.A. achievement B. doubt C. interest D. belief 12.A. blaming B. gathering C. overcoming D. reducing 13.A. accurate B. weak C. direct D. innocent 14........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题