编辑: kieth 2019-10-17
人都在哪儿? (Where is Everyone?) Premise: Three students must solve the mystery of where their classmates are.

Characters: Ruiyan (瑞岩)Aaron Jurasevich Xiaoli (晓莉)Emma Paulson Kailin (楷琳)Kat Tannehill Scene

1 Ruiyan, Kailin, and Xiaoli show up to Chinese class late but nobody is there. They are all confused but we goof off in class at first. After a while they get bored and start to ask each other where our classmates might be. Maybe the students are at the gym? Maybe they are at the sub? Maybe they are in the dorm? Theres a baseball game today, maybe they went there? Scene

2 The three students walk around campus looking for people. They walk into the dorm but don'

t see anyone but there is a noise coming from behind the door. They open the door and its just a computer playing a youtube video. The students are very confused but Xiaoli is hungry so they decide to go get food. Scene

3 They go to the sub to eat lunch. After deciding what to eat, the trio sit down. Ruiyan has decided he isn'

t hungry. Xiaoli starts feeling unwell, then falls over dead. Kailin discovers the students are dead because they were poisoned. Ruiyan decided to poison all the students. Kailin decides to avenge Xiaoli and the other students'

deaths. Scene

4 Kailin challenges Mr. Poison Man to a kung fu battle. Dialogue between Ruiyan and Kailin reveals that he wants to kill the students because he is bitter about losing a dance battle years ago and he wants less competition for his future dance battles. Kung fu battle ensues. Poison Man dies from a plate of sub food to the face Scene

5 Kailin wakes up late (as in the first scene) and hurries over to class. She enter the room and sits next. Ruiyan offers her food. Cut to black SCENE

1 FADE IN ON CLOCK Xiaoli'

s dorm room, around

9 a.m. Xiaoli is asleep. Her alarm is blaring. She wakes up Xiaoli:糟糕!我迟到了!我的书包在哪儿? Zāogāo! Wǒ chídàole! Wǒde shūbāo zài nǎ'

er? I'

m late! Where is my backpack? Rushes to gather school books Kailin'

s dorm room, same time wakes up to her alarm Kailin:糟糕!我睡过头了! Zāogāo! Wǒ shuìguòtóu le I over slept! Grabs backpack RUIYAN'

S DORM SAME TIME Ruiyan wakes up late Ruiyan:糟糕!现在是几点?(groggily) 我的书包在哪儿? Zāogāo! Xiànzài shì jǐ diǎn? What time is it right now? gathers school stuff All three students come out of their dorm buildings. They are running through campus to Wyatt building. Ruiyan: 你们也迟到了吗? Nǐmen yě chídàole ma? You guys are late too both nod in response Kailin: 对! Duì Yeah Xiaoli:你也是? Nǐ yěshì You too all three walk into class Kailin: 老师在哪儿? Lǎoshī zài nǎ'

er? Where is the teacher? Xiaoli: 班上的学生都在哪儿? Bānshàngde xuéshēng dōu zài nǎ'

er? Where are all the students? Kailin: 为什麽只有我们在这儿? Wèishéme zhǐyǒu wǒmen zài zhè'

er? Why are we the only students in class? Ruiyan: 这个教室对吗? Zhège jiàoshì duì ma? Is this the right classroom? Xiaoli: 没人来!现在我们做什麽都可以! Méi rén lái. Xiànzài wǒmen zuò shénme dōu kěyǐ! Now we can do whatever we want! Kailin: 太好了!我们有很多时间聊天! Tài hǎole.Wǒmen yǒu kòng er liáotiān! Very good! We have a lot of free time to chat! clock ticking, students folding paper airplanes and throwing them around FIVE MINUTES LATER Ruiyan: 嗯...有点儿没有意思. ? Zhè méiyǒu yìsi. This is boring. Xiaoli: 怎麽会没有人来? 我们该去找一找别的学生吗 ? Wèishéme méiyǒu rén huì? Wǒmen gāi qù zhǎo yī zhǎo biéde xuéshēng ma? Why isn'

t anyone here? Should we go look for the other students? Ruiyan: 那.... 去宿舍看一看吧? yīnggāi qù shùshě kàn yǐ kàn ba? Should we go to the dorms to look around? Kailin: 好主意!我们走吧! Hǎo zhǔyì. Wǒmen zǒu ba! Good idea! Lets go! SCENE

2 all walk to the dorm Xiaoli: 有人在吗?谁在这里?(calls out while looking around) Yǒurén zài ma? Nǐ hǎo? Shuí zài zhèlǐ? Hello? Anybody here? Ruiyan: 我什麽人都看不见. Wǒ shénme rén dōu kàn bùjiàn. I don'

t see anyone. Kailin: 我也看不见一个人,可是你们见那个声音吗? Wǒ yě kàn bùjiàn yīgèrén, kěshì nǐmen tīngjiàn nàgè shēngyīn ma? I don'

t see anyone either, but do you hear that? Xiaoli: 对,我觉得我见一个声音! Duì Wǒ juédé wǒ tīngjiàn yīgè shēngyīn! I think I hear it! Ruiyan: 是从那边来的. shì cóng nàbiān láide. It'

s coming from over there. PAN TO CRACKED OPEN DOOR all walk over to door, open further television is playing Xiaoli: 只是电视的声音. zhǐshì diànshì de shēngyīn It'

s just the TV. Kailin: 大家都在哪儿? Dàjiā dōu zài nǎ'

er? Where is everyone? Ruiyan: 很奇怪.今天是星期一怎麽可能没有人? Hěn qíguài. Jīntiān shì xīngqí yī zěnme kěnéng méiyǒu rén. This is weird. Today is monday, how can no one be here? Xiaoli interjects quickly Xiaoli: 对了!今天有一个棒球比赛.大家都去看看打棒球了吗? Duìle! Jīntiān yǒu yīgè bàngqiú bǐsài. Dàjiā dōu qù kàn kàn dǎ bàngqiúle ma? Yes! There is a baseball game today. Did everyone go to watch baseball? Kailin: 我不知道,可能!我们去棒球场看一看吧. Wǒ bù zhīdào, kěnéng! Wǒmen qù bàngqiú chǎng kàn yī kàn ba I didn'

t see them. Lets go to the sports field and take a look. go to soccer field Ruiyan:谁都不在这里! Sheí dōu bùzài zhèlǐ Nobody is here Xiaoli: 太奇怪了! Tài qíguàile How strange! Kailin: 会不会大家都在图书馆? Huì bù huì dàjiā dōu zài túshūguǎn? Could everyone be at the library Ruiyan: 我搞不明白了. Wǒ gǎo bù míngbáile. I don'

t understand Kailin: 我们应该打电话给 911. Wǒmen yīnggāi dǎ diànhuà gěi 911. We should call 911. Xiaoli: 我们先去吃一点儿东西, 好吗? 我饿死了! Wǒmen xiān qù chī yīdiǎn er dōngxī, hǎo ma? Wǒ èsǐle! Can we eat a little something first? I'

m starving! Ruiyan: 那先去学生中心吧! Nà xiān qù xuéshēng zhōngxīn ba. Let'

s go to to the student center. Xiaoli:好吧.你们跟我一起走吧? Hǎo ba, wǒ yào qù xuéshēng zhōngxīn. Nǐmen gēn wǒ yīqǐ zǒu ba? Okay, I'

m going to the Sub. Come with me? SCENE

3 walking into the Sub Kailin: 我爱你的发型!(to Xiaoli) Wǒ ài nǐ de fàxíng I love your hair. Xiaoli: 哪里哪里?我喜欢你的衣服,你在哪儿买的那件衣服? Nǎlǐ nǎlǐ? Wǒ xǐhuān nǐ de yīfú, nǐ zài nǎ'

er mǎi de nà jiàn yīfú? Shucks. I like your clothes, here did you buy them? Kailin: 谢谢!我在商场买的. Xièxiè! Wǒ zài shāngchǎng mǎi de. Oh thank you! I buy my clothes at the mall. Ruiyan: 我不喜欢商场.我觉得东西不够多. Wǒ bù xǐhuān shāngchǎng. Wǒ juédé dōngxī shì bùgòu duō. I dont like the mall. I think they don'

t have enough stuff. Xiaoli: 我也觉得,那里的东西也有点儿贵.大学生都没有钱. Wǒ yě juédé, nàlǐ de dōngxī yě yǒudiǎn er guì. dàxuéshēng dōu méiyǒu qián. I agree, and their stuff is a little expensive. College students don'

t have any money. walk up to food stations Ruiyan: 你们想吃什麽菜? Nǐmen xiǎng chī shénme cài? What do you want to eat? Kailin: mmm 我要吃意大利面! Wǒ yào chī yìdàlì miàn! I want to eat Italian! Xiaoli: 我不知道.什麽菜看起来都好吃. Wǒ bù zhīdào. Shénme cài kàn qǐlái dōu hào chī. I don'

t know. All the food looks good. Ruiyan: uhh, 我不饿.你们吃吧. uhh, Wǒ bù è. Nǐmen chī ba. uhh, I'

m not hungry. You guys eat. Xiaoli: 你确定吗?中国菜看起来非常好吃,我饿死了! Nǐ quèdìng ma? zhōngguó cài kàn qǐlái fēicháng hào chī, wǒ èsǐle! Are you sure? The Asian station looks good, I'

m starving! Kailin and Xiaoli get food, all three sit down Ruiyan: 看起来都太棒了! 快点吃吧! Kàn qǐlái dōu tài bàngle! Kuài diǎn chī ba! It looks great! Come eat! Xiaoli takes a bite Xiaoli: 不对,我不太舒服.我肚子痛死了. Bùduì wǒ bù tài shūfú wǒ dùzi tòngsǐle. Ugh, I don'

t feel too good. My stomach hurts fall down dead dramatic pan around, everyone is dead Kailin: 等一下再打电话给 911. Děng yīxià zài dǎ diànhuà gěi

911 Wait, I'

ll call

911 Ruiyan laughs, Kaillin turns to Ruiyan Kailin: 瑞岩!你在做什麽? Ruìyán! Nǐ zài zuò shénme? Ruiyan! What did you do? Ruiyan: 我把毒药放进食物里. Wǒ bǎ dúyào fàngjìn shíwù lǐ. I put poison in the food. ZOOM IN ON BOTTLE WITH POISON DEATH SYMBOLS Kailin: 为什麽? 我要挑战你!一直到死! Wèishéme? Wǒ yào tiǎozhàn nǐ! Yīzhí dào sǐ! Why? I challenge you! A fight to the death! Ruiyan: 一直到死! Yīzhí dào sǐ! To the death. SCENE

4 FIGHT SCENE Fighting fighting fighting Kailin: 你为什麽这样做? Nǐ wèishéme zhèyàng zuò? Why are you doing this? Ruiyan: 我参加跳舞比赛, 我要赢!我把别的人都杀死! 我要赢! Wǒ cānjiā tiàowǔ bǐsài, wǒ yào yíng! Wǒ bǎ biéde rén dōu shāsǐ. Wǒ yào yíng! I compete in dance competition, I want to win! I killed my competitors. I want to win! Kailin smashes Sub food into Ruiyan'

s face. Cut to black fast. SCENE

5 alarm blares, Kailin wakes up Kailin walks into class Xiaoli: 早上好楷琳,你睡得好吗? Zǎoshang hǎo kǎi lín, nǐ shuì dé hǎo ma? Good morning Kailin, did you sleep well? Kailin sits next to Ruiyan Ruiyan: 楷琳,你饿吗? Kǎilín, nǐ è ma? Kailin, Are you hungry? offers Kailin food CUT TO BLACK NEW VOCABULARY Scene 1: 糟糕 zāogāo Oh no! (exclaimation) 迟到 chídàole to be late 睡过头 shuìguòtóu oversleep 班上的 bānshàngde class 聊天 liáotiān to chat 找一找 zhǎo yī zhǎo take a look 主意 zhǔyì idea Scene

2 看不见 kàn bùjiàn don'

t see 见 tīngjiàn to hear 声音 shēngyīn a sound 奇怪 qíguài strange 可能 kěnéng possible 棒球 bàngqiú baseball 场chǎng field 图书馆 túshūguǎn library 明白了 míngbáile understand 饿死了 èsǐle starving 发型 fàxíng hair 知道 zhīdào to know 看起来 qǐlái looks 饿èhungry 确定 quèdìng certain 快kuài quickly 舒服 shūfú comfort 肚子 dùzi stomach 痛死了 tòngsǐle pain 等děng waid 毒药 dúyào poison 放进 fàngjìn to put 里lǐ in 挑战 tiǎozhàn to challenge 直zhí MW 死sǐ dead 赢yíng win 把bǎ the 杀死 shāsǐ to kill ........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题