编辑: 飞鸟 2019-08-11
热线: 4006-01-9999

1 2018 农业银?行?秋招模拟试题 考试说明:

1、考试时间 分钟.

考试内容为英语、?行?测和综合知识等.

2、题型为单选题.

3、请在题本规定位置填写姓名和准考证号.

4、考试结束考?生不?能将题本带出考场. 第?一部分 英语 ?

一、单项选择题(本部分 道题,共分) 1. ―What are you going to do tomorrow? ―I will go( ) with my friends on the lake. A. hunting B. shopping C. shipping D. boating 2. ―Have you moved into the house? ―Not yet. The rooms( ). A. are being painted B. are painting C. are painted D. are being painting 3. Some people like wearing fashionable clothes;

( )some birds like brilliant feathers. A. immediately B. likely C. completely D. similarly 4. Thank you( )visiting our company. We are looking forward to( )you again. A. to, seeing B. for, see C. to, see D. for, seeing 5. You don'

t want your parents to critisize you( )you stop wearing long hair at school. 热线: 4006-01-9999

2 A. unless B. if C. though D. so that 6. ―I think languages subjects are more interesting than science ones. ―( ). I prefer science subjects. A. It'

s up to you B. That'

s all right C. I can'

t agree more D. I don'

t think so 7. We all hope that our head teacher is both strict( )us and friendly( )us. A. in, to B. in, for C. with, to D. with, for 8. He is afraid to face the problems he'

ll have( )the exam. A. to pass B. passed C. passing D. been passing 9. ―Mary, new copies of Harry Potter are on sale now. ―Great! Let'

s go and buy( )this afternoon. A. it B. that C. any D. one 10. Try to use bank cards if possible and avoid( )too much money with you. A. to bring B. bringing C. to bringing D. brought 11. The boy is very brave. I( )he( )the tall tree. A. dare to say;

dare climbing B. dare say;

dares to climb C. dare say;

dares climb D. dare to say;

dares to climbing 12. Choosing a mobile phone for personal use is not an easy task because technology( )so fast. 热线: 4006-01-9999

3 A. has changed B. would change C. changed D. is changing 13. ―What do you think of the first lecture by Ms Li? ―Well, it'

s quite( )and all of us are quite( )at it. A. amazed, amazing B. amazed, amazed C. amazing, amazed D. amazing, amazing 14. The academic report was( )a failure;

it was a great success. A. far from being B. nothing but C. in fact D. as a result 15. Thinking( )you know( )in fact you don'

t know is a terrible mistake. A. that, that B. what, what C. that, what D. what, that 16. There are many idioms used in English( )quite a few of them come from the Bible. A. that B. which C. and D. but 17. Idioms are used all the time and unless you recognize when an idiom is being used, what you read or hear( )can easily be misunderstood A. spoken B. speaking C. speak D. be spoken 18. Mr. Smith went to a bookstore, where a lot of books were( ). A. produced B. invented C. housed D. disappeared 19. ( ), domesticated grapes grow in clusters, range in color from pale green to black, and contain sugar in varying quantities. 热线: 4006-01-9999

4 A. Their botanical classification as berries B. Although their botanical classification as berries C. Because berries being their botanical classification D. Classified botanically as berries 20. The cymbal is( )in the military band and is also frequently used in modern orchestral music. A. a basic instrument B. basic instrument C. how basic an instrument it is D. as an instrument is basic 21. She seldom plays basketball, so she isn'

t( )at playing it. A. sociable B. skillfull C. specializing D. social 22. Your explanation is too general to understand;

you should try to be more( ). A. spiritual B. specific C. strict D. stressed 23. He was set free because the police didn'

t get( )evidence to convict him. A. suitable B. sufficient C. suspicious D. superstitious 24. To make both ends meet, the farmers were working hard under the( )sky. A. sweltering B. suspicious C. sympathetic D. swollen 25. ( )is quite natural, a beginner can'

t read the books written in English very quickly. A. Which B. As C. What D. It 26. We can never expect( )bluer sky unless we create( )less polluted world. A. a;

a B. a;

the 热线: 4006-01-9999

5 C. the;

a D. the;

the 27. For most informal dinners,you should wear comfortable,( )clothes. A. fake B. casual C. gentle D. curious 28. Tom loves his English teacher but dare not tell her the truth. He is a( )admirer of her. A sacred B rubbish C secret D satisfied 29. The factory must be torn down because it is not allowed in( )area. A residential B remote C risky D ridiculous 30. Friends might not be always trust-worthy, but dogs are;

they have long been regarded as the most( )company of human beings. A reliable B regular C reluctant D religious 31. He is an incurable idealist;

it'

s unlike to help him come down to earth and be more( ). A realistic B racial C recycled D rebellious 32. The Japanese government on Wednesday urged people( )11 types of vegetables( ) near the quake-hit Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in Northeast Japan . A. mustn'

t eat, growing B. not to eat, growing C. not to eat, grown D. couldn'

t eat, grown 33. The design of the modern architecture concentrates on usefulness( )decoration. A. rather than B. more than C. other than 热线: 4006-01-9999

6 D. instead 34. There are, of course, bad teachers as well as( ). A. good one B. some good C. good ones D. those good 35. ―My TV set doesn'

t work, the water tap is dripping and my car is still under repair! ―You sure( )bad luck these days. A. had B. will have C. had had D. are having 36. You will see this product made in this factory( )wherever you go. A. to be advertised B. advertise C. advertised D. advertising 37. The young man spent as much time as he( )over his lessons. A. went B. could go C. could going D. could to go 38. He must have attended the meeting yesterday,( )he? A. didn'

t B. mustn'

t C. needn'

t D. hadn'

t 39. So absorbed( )in her work that she didn'

t realize I was behind her. A. did she B. was she C. she did D. she was 40. I thought our friendship was finished( )Jenny apologized first and I forgave her right then. A. when B. until C. while D. unless 热线: 4006-01-9999

7 41. I can'

t thank you too much for your kindness because without your help I ( ) have won the first prize in the speech contest. A. can'

t B. shouldn'

t C. might not D. couldn'

t 42. When his dad died, he felt( )his world had turned upside C down. A. in case B. as if C. so that D. even though 43. Maybe you have been too many famous restaurants, but nowhere else ( ) such spicy ducks. A. can you taste B. you can taste C. do you taste D. you taste 44. ( )you study hard, you will pass the exam. A. If B. Although C. Though D. Before 45. His car( )yesterday, so he can not go to work by car. A. is repaired B. was repaired C. repairs D. has repaired ?

二、阅读理?解(本部分 道题,共分) Reading Comprehension Directions: Read the following eight texts. Answer the questions below each text by choosing A, B, C or D. Mark your answers. Passage

1 For the first time in history more people live in towns than in the country. In Britain this has had a curious result. While polls show Britons rate the countryside alongside the royal family, Shakespeare and the National Health Service (NHS) as what makes them proudest of their country, this has limited political support. 热线: 4006-01-9999

8 A century ago Octavia Hill launched the National Trust not to rescue stylish houses but to save the beauty of natural places for everyone forever. It was specifically to provide city dwellers with spaces for leisure where they could experience a refreshing air. Hill'

s pressure later led to the creation of national parks and green belts. They don'

t make countryside any more, and every year concrete consumes more of it. It needs constant guardianship. At the next election none of the big parties seem likely to endorse this sentiment. The Conservatives'

planning reform explicitly gives rural development priority over conservation, even authorizing off-plan building where local people might object. The concept of sustainable development has been defined as profitable. Labour likewise wants to discontinue local planning where councils oppose development. The Liberal Democrats are silent. Only Ukip, sensing its chance, has sided with those pleading for a more considered approach to using green land. Its Campaign to P........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题