编辑: ZCYTheFirst 2019-09-23
DOCUMENT INFORMATION FILE NAME : Ch_VII_4 VOLUME : VOL-1 CHAPTER : Chapter VII.

Traffic in Persons TITLE : 7.4 International Convention for the Suppression of the Traffic in Women of Full Age, concluded at Geneva on

11 October 1933, as amended by the Protocol signed at Lake Success, New York, on

12 November

1947 Lake Success,

12 November

1947 C.5D O. M. 276. 1933. IV. Erratum SOCIETE DES NATIONS ERRATUM CONVENTION INTERNATIONALE RELATIVE A LA TRAITE DES FEMMES MAJEURES. (Document C.590. M.276. 1933. IV.) Page J. ArtiCle 10, 4cme paragraphc, Z ~ me ligne : Au lieu de : "Arti cle 10" Lire: "A rt ic le 9" LEAGUE OF NATIONS ERRATUM INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION FOR THE SUPPRESSION OF THE TRAFFIC IN WOMEN OF FULL AGE. (Document C.590. M.276. 1933. IV.) Page J I Art icl e 10;

Pa raer raph -I , 2nd line : lns t cad of: "Art icle 10" Read : "Art ic le 9" SCrie de Publications de

18 Societe des NatiOns/ IV. QUESTIONS SOCIALES 1933. IV. 5. Erratum

2 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION FOR THE SUPPRESSION OF THE TRAFF IC IN WOMEN OF FULL AGE ['king anxious to :-.4..'Cllft' mOfl' tOlnpJetely the -.ILpprc""iun ( II the Iraffie in women and children: Ilanng takclI nOl{' of tht' n,:colllllwndatiolls contained in the [{cpon 11"1 the Council of the Le;

IRuc of XatiQlls by til{' Traffic in \'I)men and Childr:. to ensure that Ihe,;

(' ofk'IlCe5 ...hall w puni...llI'd in accurd,LHee with tlll'l!' grant)'. , Irliclt! J. [Iw Illgh Cunl ract ill~ Pan il.''';

IIlldl.'rtak.' to e011l1lllltdral' tv (';

1fh other ill rt;

'.~arcl to any ll Il'.';

f'a'i dl' (.;

ullsla!atio[J de l'infra('tion, de ('unrLimnatiIJJl, de rdulIcIl1I.'at Ill! Ii'('xplIlsHIil.

1 .I ;

-.'il ~'d~''" 1'lItfl' It':-. llanlv'" Parlil''';

('(1Il1l';

II'!;

tI!6 lin dih,;

n.'nd 'luckunqut' rvl"tif;

1'inll'r- ]1"I'lalio11 (ttl ;

'1 l';

lppli(';

ttlllll (I' Lt I'r"'~I'nll' C,'.nn・nlinn on ~k" COlln・n.li()l1~ .1110

1 providing: fur the "cttlt!n1cnt of int('rnail,,

]w1 displlk" III r:L"l' 1111'l"e is III) "1I('h ??;

:rl't'lIWIH in ion:e lX:lwl'cn till' Partie", tilt.: di..,pUh: :-hall be rcferr n・fL・rr('d to in tht.! prec('dill~ ,niclr. ,Idlel.;

7. ,.;

, (ftlm ,plil ht. Iq.H. till' jlIT:-4'nt ('ot1'l・nti()n may bl' acceded to on IX'half of any ~ Icmbcr of tIlt' L'・;

.~ll'・ fir :alinlh (d' ;

111V 11Im-lill Illlwr Statl' 1l1i.'!l1iom:d in ,rtidc j, 11ll" in-,!1"lIIIWllh of ;

l''("l'~-,inll .. h,dl ix' tr

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题