编辑: gracecats 2019-09-23
Received by NSD/FARA Registration Unii 05/22/2017 2:43:07 PM FrO:ni.

:}ohn Anderson Sent: Thursday, May 18,

2017 8:30 AM To: John Anderso.n Subject: new saudl mllltary company Greetings all. As you may recall, I work for the Saudi Royal Court, helping them with their foreign press and think tank outreach. Attached and pasted below is a release from the Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund, announcing the creation of new company, Saudi Arabian Military Industries. Best Regards,John Press Release Key element ofVision

2030 realized wi(b launch ofnew Saudi Arabian nationa.1 defense comptuty ? Saud_iA_ra.bia. a.nnounces the creati_on ofa new national military industries ・ compa.ny. W/10/ly ownedby t/1e government, the new companyforms a keypart ・ ofVision 2030, ? The company wit.I initially n,a.nufactureprod,u_cts andprovide services acrossfour b~iltess u.n.~: Air Syst.e11Jcs;

LandSyslelJls;

Weapons & Missiles (including amr_nu_nition);

(!nd Defense Electronics. ? The company will establish compa.nies th.rough joillt ventures with global original equipment m_anufilctu_rers (OQMs), a.s well as cooperating with local military companies. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia;

Thursday

18 May 2017: The SaudiArabian Public Iilvestment Fund ("PIF'') has today announced the creatjon ofa new national military industries company. Sa_udi Arabian Military Industries (SAM!) will mamifacture products and provide services:ac:ross four business units: Air Systems, which includes maintenance and repair c,ffixed-wing aircraft as well as manufacturing and repair ofunmanned a.ii' vehicles;

Land Systems, which includes manufacturing and repair ofmilitary vehicles;

Weapons & Missiles - including ammunition -;

and Defense Electronics, which includes radars and sensors as well as comm:unicatioh systems and electronic warfare. Received by NSD/FARA Registration Unit 05/22/2017 2:43:07 PM I I I I i i Received by NSD/FARA Registration Unit 05/22/2017 2:43:07 PM Wholly government-owned, SAM! aimsto become one ofthe world's top

25 defense companies by 2030. It will directly contribute around SAR

14 bil_lion to the Kingdom's GDP in 2030, invest ovet SAR

6 billion in research and development by 2030, and create over 40,000 jobs, many ofwhich will be in the engineering and technical fjelds. By partnering with uni.versities, SAM! will provide students with apprenticeships and c_arellrs in cutting edge technologies which were previously unavailable in the Kingdqm_, In line with Vision2030, SAM! will contribute to diversifying theSaudi econollly for Ate -21st century by reducing dependence oft oil, while protecting and strengthening n_atio11al security. HRH Prince Mohammad bin Salman bin AbditlazizAI Saiid, Deputy Crown Prince, M_i_rjistllr ofDefe11se and Chairman ofthe Pubiic Investment Fund said: "While the Iu.Nas・r dabunasr@blciomberii.net Bloomberg News San~n Yoon syoon32@bloombe;

g.net Blocirilberi! News・? lslamabaa Bu;

eau Khurrum Anis kklian14@bloomberg.net - . - . Blilcimbere News - lslamaliad Bureau Na"Veen ManRI nmanol1@bloombero.net BloombcirlfNews;

Khartoum Bu;

eau Ah"med Feteha ・ afeteha@bloombenr.net Blcioinbe"' News - London Bureau ~-- . Mattnew Bi'OWri mlirown42@bloomber

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题