编辑: 飞鸟 2019-09-23
期末测试模拟试题参考答案 听力部分 30%

一、 1.

We have been to the Great Wall many times. 2.We are gang to watch the football game on TV tomorrow. 3.That's the Italian national flag. 4.I think Paris is more beautiful than Tokyo. 5.Mrs White will come back at lunch time. 6.Can I take a message for her'/ 7.Janet had a headache last night 8.Christmas is the most popular festival in western countries 9.I washed my dog yesterday morning. 10.We had less homework in the old school 参考答案: 1.C 2.A 3.B 4.C 5.B 6.A 7.A 8.C 9.B 1O.C

二、 1.There are famous Flower Fairs in Guangzhou before Spring Festival 2.The man is going to swim with his friend. 3.They had a picnic yesterday 4.The girl was in the bookstore 5.The boys are climbing the mountain. 参考答案: 1.T 2.F 3.T 4.F 5.T

三、 1.A: What are you going to do on your school holiday. Janet' B: I'm going on the Pearl River Cruise 2.A: I'm bored! Tom. do you want to play basketball B: We can play basketball now, Ben ! lt's rainning outside Well get wet 3.A: How did you go to work before. Mr Chenv B: I went to work by bus But now I go to work on foot. I have a new house near the school 4.A: Is it your first time in Beijing, Mike? B: Yes. it is A: This is tne best time to be in Beijing B: Why? A: Because Spring Festival is coming Spring Festival is the most important festival in China 5.A: What did you do yesterday. Sally B: I cleaned the house in the morning, washed the car in the afternoon and went to a play in the evening 参考答案: 1.A 2.B 3.C 4.B 5.A

四、 1.I'm bored. I want to go boating. 2.Can you answer This question? 3.Guangzhou has a long history. 4.This is my phone number. 5.Welcome to Britain. 6.I can't hear your voice.

五、 Jiamin is going to America with his parents He is going by plane His uncle and aunt lived in New York before But now they live in Washington D. C. They don't like New York. Because it is the largest city in the USA. lt's too noisy and crowded. They moved to Washington D.C. last year They like Washington D.C. it is the capital city of America it is much quieter than New York 参考答案: 1.F 2.T 3.T 4.F 5.F 6.T

六、 1.A 2.C 3.B 4.A 5.D 6.D

七、 Festival dumpling Britain go boating cook Christmas call watch

八、 1.get 2.heavier 3.to go 4.is 5.could 6.interesting

九、 (I)Who's. Where. do. get. (II)there. way. on. (III) buy. Do. take

十、 comes, eats. like, kinds. sit. 十

一、 1. are going to visit/will visit 2. Was. helped 3. Will. visit. won't. will come 4. do 十

二、 1.B 2.B 3.A 4.B 5.A 6.B 7.A 8.B 9.A 10.A 11.C 12.B 13.C 14.A 15.A 16.B 十

三、 1.is watching TV is going ro watch TV watched TV 2.are playing table tennis are going lo play table tennis played table tennis 3.aren't going to school aren't going to school didn't go to school 十

四、 1.What time 2. Where live 3. How many 4. How does Mary usually go to school? 5.Henry didn't give the toy book to you yesterday. 6. isn't she 十

五、 1. F 2. F 3. T【阅读篇章印刷除了问题,本题不扣分】 4. T 5. T 十

六、 Last Sunday. Ben didn't go to school Ben did his homework in the morning. Then he read books. In the afternoon, he played computer games for two hours. In the evening, he watched TV. He felt very happy.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题