编辑: 阿拉蕾 2019-07-17

t matter much. Whoever comes here will be welcomed. 表语从句 在复合句中做表 语,相当于名词,位于系动词 之后 It looks as if it is going to snow. 宾语从句 在复合句中做宾 语,相当于名词 He asked me which team could win the game. 同位语从 句放在名词之后(news, problem, idea, suggestion, advice, thought, hope, fact 等) 表 明其具体内容 You have no idea how worried we are. The fact that he lied again greatly surprised us. 1.主语从句 (1)三种连接词 ①从属连词:that, whether 等. that 引导主语从句只起引导作用,本身无实际意义,在主语从句中不充当任何成分, 但不能省略. That she left him cut him to the heart. That he will come is certain. 由whether 及其他连词引导的主语从句放在句首,句后都可. Whether it will please them is not easy to say. ②连接代词 who, what, which, whatever, whichever, whoever. What seems easy to some people seems difficult to others. Which side will win is not clear. ③连接副词 when, where, how, why 等. Why he did it remains a mystery. How he became a great scientist is known to us all. (2)位置:主语从句可以前置,也可以后置.用it 做形式主语,而把主语从句放在句 末,常用下面几种句型. ① It is still uncertain whether he is coming or not. It + be + 表语 + 主语从句 表语:(名词、形容词、过去分词) ② It seemed (happened, doesn'

t matter, has turned out) that… It doesn'

t matter whether she will come or not. 微信:zjjsks QQ 群:229871630 学员专用,请勿外泄 It + 不及物动词 + 主语从句 ③ It has been decided that the exhibition will not open on Sundays. It is expected that the house price in Beijing will fall down. It + 及物动词(被动语态)+ 主语从句 2.宾语从句 (1)由连接词 that 引导的宾语从句 句子结构 例句 主语+及物动词+that 宾语从句 (that 可省略) James said (that) he was feeling better. 主语+及物动词+间接宾语+ that 宾语从句(that 作直接宾 语,不可省略) She told me that she would accept my invitation. 主语+及物动词+并列 that 宾语 从句 (第一个分句前的 that 可省, 第二个 that 不可省) I think (that) it will clear up this afternoon and that they will come to say goodbye to us. 主语+及物动词+to sb. + that 从句He explained to us that he had failed to catch the first bus. 主语+及物动词+that+从句主语 + (should) + do 这类及物动词多 表示要求、命令、建议、决定 等意义 I insist that she (should) do her work alone. The commander ordered that troops (should) set off at once. 形容词+ that 从句(作形容词的 宾语) I am afraid (that) I'

ve made a mistake. it 作形式宾语,that 引导的宾语 从句 We felt it strange that she should leave without saying good-bye. (2)主语+及物动词+连接代词/连接副词引导的宾语从句 I don'

t know what they are looking for. None of us knows where these new parts can be bought. 宾语从句的语序是陈述句语序,即:连接代词/副词+主语+谓语+其他成分. (3)主语+及物动词+whether/if 引导的宾语从句,宾语从句要用陈述句语序,whether 与if 引导宾语从句时一般可以互换使用. Please let us know whether (if) they will come to our party. 在discuss, wonder / not sure 和介词之后尽量用 whether, if 与whether 含义容易混淆. The board are discussing whether the fund should be allocated to that region. (4)宾语从句中的否定转移 若主句主语是第一人称,谓语动词为 think, consider, suppose, believe, expect, guess, imagine 等,其后的宾语从句若含有否定意义,一般要把否定词转移到主句谓语上,从句谓 语用肯定式. I don'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题