编辑: f19970615123fa 2019-07-17
高三英语参考答案 第1页(共

5 页) 豫北豫南 2017―2018 学年第二次联考联评 高三英语参考答案 第一部分 听力(共20 小题;

每小题 1.

5 分,满分

30 分) 1-5 BBABC 6-10 ACAAB 11-15 CACCB 16-20 BCBCA 第二部分 阅读理解(共两节,40 分)

第一节(共15 小题;

每小题

2 分,共30 分) 21-23 BDB 24-27 BDCD 28-31CBDC 32―35 DADB

第二节(共5小题;

每小题

2 分,共10 分) 36-40 DAFCE 第三部分 英语知识应用(共两节,满分

45 分)

第一节 完形填空(共20 小题;

每小题 1.5 分,满分

30 分) 本文是议论文.文章论证了人们在作决定时容易受周围人的影响. 41-45 BCDAB 46-50DCBBD 51-55CADBC 56-60CBADC

第二节 语法填空(共10 小题;

每小题 1.5 分,满分

15 分) 本文是说明文.文章主要介绍了学习一门乐器的重要性并针对乐器学习给出 了一些建议. 61. which/that 62. been described 63. takes 64. certainly 65. were 66. advantages 67. greater 68. if/when when 也可以表示 如果 69. to join 70. with 第四部分 写作(共两节,满分

35 分)

第一节:短文改错(共10 小题;

每小题

1 分,满分

10 分) I have always been very fond of sport. When I see some people snowboarding, I decided to saw give them a try. It was ∧difficult to do than I had expected. At the first I found that I could it more 去the not keep my balances on a board easily. And it was almost impossible to me to go any distance balance for 高三英语参考答案 第2页(共

5 页) without falling. I hated to fail in any sport, but I continued to try and final managed to go all the so finally way down a slope(斜坡) with an accident. It was then that I realized how a great sport it was. what Now I'

d rather going snowboarding regularly. go

第二节 书面表达 Dear Peter, I am so happy to learn that you have been elected chairman of the Students'

Union. This is a special and happy moment for you and I am very proud of you. Please accept my most sincere congratulations! I have always been confident that you will succeed since you applied for this position. Your warm personality and spirit of cooperating with others make it a pleasure for others to get along with you. Apart from that, being hard-working and having a strong sense of responsibility, you are quite capable of organizing students'

activities. What'

s more, your ability to handle different problems also makes you deserve this title. I hope taking on this new job will be a new beginning and a chance for you to achieve more. Yours sincerely, Li Hua 英语听力原文

第一节 Text

1 M: Do you have any plans for the weekend, Dorothy. Would you like to join me for an outing? W: Thanks, but I am going to work on my paper all weekend. Text

2 高三英语参考答案 第3页(共

5 页) W: So what did you buy? M: A T-shit, it was a real bargain. I got it half price, saving

15 dollars. Text

3 M: I am going to the museum Sunday afternoon. There is a new exhibition of Indian art. Want to come with me? W: I'

d love to, but my best friend is getting married on Sunday, and I won'

t miss it for anything. Text

4 W: National Bank, can I help you? M: Yes, please. What are your business hours? Toay.ks5u.com W: We open at 9:00 and close at 4:00 during the week, on Saturday we close one hour earlier at 3:00, and we are closed on Sunday. Text

5 W: May I help you, sir. M: Yes, I seem to have lost my room key. W: In that case, you need to go to the front desk to get another one.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题