编辑: glay 2019-07-17
1 全国国际商务英语培训认证考试(一级) 听力原文 Listening Section A Directions: In this section, you will hear five short sentences.

Each sentence will be spoken twice. At the end of each sentence there will be a pause. During the pause, you are required to fill in the corresponding blank according to what you' ve heard. Then write your answer on the Answer Sheet. Example: You' ll hear: Mr. White is leaving at 1:30 and won' t be back until 5:00, so you can call him after that. You' ll read: Mr. White will be back before . From the sentence we learn that Mr. White will be back before 5:00. Therefore you should write 5:00 in the corresponding blank on your Answer Sheet. Now the test will begin. 1. Mr. Malay will leave the hotel at 2:00 p.m., and arrive at the airport at 3:30 p.m. 2. Please phone Mr. North at 2839475, and his extension number is 776. 3. The price for PT500 motorcycle as in our catalogue is 14,322 US Dollars CIF, Puerto Limon. 4. I heard that Peter has been promoted as the HR manager to take the place of Betty. 5. The parcel will be sent to Berstorffsgade 19, that is B-e-r-s-t-o-r-f-f-s-g-a-d-e, Copenhagen, Denmark. Section B Directions: In this section, you will hear ten short conversations. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and question will be spoken only once. After each question, there will be a pause. During the pause, you must read the four choices marked A, B, C and D, and decide which is the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center. Example: You will hear: M:Helen, could you email the new catalogue to all our contacts in France? W: Sorry, my computer broke down yesterday. Iwill as soon as I have it fixed. Q: What does the woman imply? You will read: A. She will post it later . B. She could not contact the man. C. She' s not sure if the computer is fixed. D. She can' t send it right now. From the conversation we learn that the woman cannot send the new catalogue immediately. Therefore, the correct answer is D. Now the test will begin.

2 6. W: Hello, may I have a look at that stereo, please? M: Certainly, madam. But I would recommend the Shannon X-15 made in Denmark, with

6 speakers… Q: Who is the man? 7. W:Why did you increase the proportion of commercials for this advertising campaign? M: Well, it' s needed to create product awareness at this stage of the product life cycle. I know that word-of-mouth advertising is probably the most effective though. Q: What does the man mean? 8. M: The price you quoted is $100. It' s too high for us. Could you give any discount? W: We offer a 2% discount if you place an order of more than 2,000 sets. Q: What' s the woman' s offer for an order over 2,000 sets? 9. M: Shall we go over the terms and conditions of the transaction to see if we agree on all the particulars? W: All right. Since business is closed at this price, we' ll look at the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks. Q: What can we learn from this conversation? 10. W: Can I apply for a card, so I can overdraw and pay back at a later date? M: We need to check whether you' re qualified. Could you please fill in this form? Q:What is the woman applying for? 11. M: Do you have anything to declare? Jewelry or cash? W: No, I haven' t. The only things Ihave with me are my own clothes and my notebook computer. Q: Where does this conversation most probably take place? 12. W: Is my visa valid for one month? I plan to have a side-trip to Boston after the trade negotiation in New York. M: Your visa is good for New York, Philadelphia and Boston. If you' ll go to other places, you need to apply for another visa. Q: What is true about the woman? 13. M: I heard that you went for an interview last week. How was it going? W: I' ve been short-listed. Q: What does the woman mean? 14. W: Mark, the fire alarm in the warehouse is ringing! Get it checked immediately! M: OK. I' ll do it right now. Q:What department does the man most probably work in? 15. M: The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided. The background color

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题