编辑: bingyan8 2019-07-17
姓名: 准考证号: (在此卷上答题无效)

2018 年安徽省中小学新任教师公开招聘考试 小学英语专业知识 考生注意事项: 1.

答题前,务必在试卷、答题卡规定的地方填写自己的姓名、考点, 准考证号.在答题卡背面左下角填写姓名和座号,每个空格只能 填写一个阿拉伯数字,要填写工整、笔迹清晰. 2. 请考生认真核对答题卡所粘贴的条形码中的姓名、准考证号、座 号与本人姓名、准考证号、座号是否一致. 3. 答题前,请仔细阅读答题卡上注意事项要求 .答选择题时,用2B 铅笔把对应题目答案标号涂黑.如需要改动,用橡皮擦干净后, 再涂黑其他标号. 4. 答其他题目时,必须使用 0.5 毫米的黑色墨水签字笔在答题卡上 书写,要求字体工整笔迹清晰,必须在题号所提示的答题区域作 答,超出答题区域书写的答案无效,试卷、草稿纸上答题无效 . 5. 考试结束,务必将试题卷和答题卡一并上交. 6. 本考试为闭卷考试,满分

120 分,考试时间为

150 分钟. I.单项选择题(本大题共

15 小题,每小题

1 分,共计

15 分)从每题 所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项. 1.Although the team lost the game, they played with tremendous _____;

they won their fan'

s respect. A. panic B. regret C. anger D. spirit 2.Cathy ______ a few words of Italian when she was there last year. A. took on B. picked up C. gave away D. broke down 3.My parents _____ at the airport because of the storm. Otherwise, they would have been here by lunch time. A. have delayed B. would delay C. were delayed D. had been delayed 4._____ Anderson was the best of the many talented writers of his generation seemed indisputable. A. That B. What C. Whether D. Where 5.In your free time, _____ this incredible city and you will certainly have an unforgettable experience. A. exploring B. explore C. explored D. to explore 6.Under the regulations, all the passengers ______ remain in their seats until the plane lands safety. A. may B. shall C. could D. would 7.Emma lived with her grandparents for

3 years in a small village, _____ she went to school in New York. A. in which B. after that C. after which D. in that 8.The novel _____ last month went straight to number one on the best-seller list. A. published B. was published C. to be published D. being published 9.I live near my parents.I can visit them as often as possible. A. Conveniently B. Eventually C. Thankfully D. Fortunately 10.Mr. Black can never _____ the difference between the twins in his class. A. make B. develop C. keep D. tell 11. -Do you know which is the quickest way to the museum from here? Let'

s ask the policeman over there. A. Forget it B. Go ahead C. It'

s up to you D. It beats me 12.Kevin'

s teacher saw him as quiet and shy, _____ with his friends he was exactly the opposite. A. or B. for C. but D. so 13.Not until we were shown around this ancient town ______ its beauty was really beyond description. A. we realized B. we did realize C. realized we D. did we realize 14.The method of forming new words like motel, smog or newscart, is called ______. A. derivation B. blending C. conversion D. abbreviation 15.The novel, Tess of the D'

Urbervilles, was written by _____, one of the greatest of Victorian novelists. A. Thomas Hardy B. George Eliot C. Emily Bronte D. Oscar Wilde II.完形填空(本大题共

15 小题,每小题

1 分,共计

15 分)阅读下面 短文,从短文后每小题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出可以 填入空白处的最佳选项. We all have times when someone does something to support you. You are grateful for their

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题