编辑: 旋风 2019-07-16
青岛市二 一七年初中学业水平考试 英语试题(考试时间:100 分钟;

满分:90 分) 温馨提示:亲爱的同学,欢迎你参加本次考试,祝你答题成功! 1.

本试卷分为第 I 卷和第 II 卷两部分, 共五道大题. 第I卷包含: 单项选择和阅读理解, 共30 个小题;

第II 卷包含:综合填空 A、B、C,阅读表达 A、B、C 和书面表达.[来源:学|科|网Z|X|X|K] 2.所有题目均在答题卡 . 上作答,在试题上作答无效. 第I卷(共30 分) I. 单项选择 从每小题所给的四个选项中选出能够完成或回答这一小题的最佳答案. (共15 小题,每小题

1 分,共15 分) 1. Look! There is ______ bottle on the table. A. a B. an C. the D. / 2. My father gave me a bike on my ______ birthday. A. ten B. a tenth C. the tenth D. tenth 3. ― Which is your new English teacher? ― The young lady ______ red over there. A. with B. in C. on D. for 4. Fruit is good for health, so I often have breakfast with one ______. A. candy B. cake C. banana D. hamburger 5. Jack'

s mother was so tired. She fell asleep ______ she lay down on the bed. A. until B. as soon as C. unless 6. Jenny is afraid to travel by plane. She always feels ______ when getting on it. A. nervous B. interested C. relaxed D. happy 7. ― Can I come today or tomorrow? is OK. I'

m busy today and tomorrow. A. Either B. Neither C. Each D. None 8.we work at English, the better grades we will get. A. Harder B. The hardest C. Hardest D. The harder 9. Teenagers have to be

18 years old before they ______ to drive a car. A. are allowed C. will be allowed D. allow 英语试题 第 1页 (共8页) .. 10.do you go to a movie? ― Twice a week. A. How long B. How soon C. How often D. How far 11. These oranges look nice, but ______ very sour. A. feel B. taste C. sound D. look 12. We should keep quiet in the cinema. We ______ speak loudly. A. can B. must C. needn'

t D. mustn'

t 13. As a volunteer, the girl wants to visit sick kids in the hospital ______ them up. A. to cheer B. cheer C. cheering D. cheered[来源:学科网] 14. You can ______ the word in the dictionary if you don'

t know it. A. give away B. cut off C. take after D. look up 15. ― Excuse me, do you know ______? ― On foot. A. what Alice came to do B. where Alice came from C. how Alice came here D. who Alice came with II. 阅读理解 阅读下列短文,做出正误判断或选出最佳答案.A 篇为判断正(A)误(B)题,B、C 篇为选择题. (共15 小题,每小题

1 分,共15 分) A Our skin is like a bag that we live in. Inside the bag our bodies are mostly water. Our water is like the water in the sea. It is very salty. Also, like the ocean, we can lose our water. The wind and the sun could take it away. Our bag of skin keeps our body'

s ocean from drying up. Our skin keeps out sunshine. Too much sunshine can hurt us. Skin also keeps out dirt. That'

s important because some kinds of dirt can make us sick. Our skin feels things. It feels warm things, cold things, things it touches, and things that hurt it. A campfire feels warm. A snowball thrown in our face feels cold and hurts us. A hug is the touch of another person'

s skin on our own. Our hair is a special kind of covering. It helps us keep things out of our eyes, ears and nose. Hair is also good for keeping us warm. When we get goose bumps (鸡皮疙瘩), our body hairs stand up. Then the hairs hold air close to our skin like a thick blanket (毯子). Hair keeps animals warm, too. Some animals have more hair than others, so they have a better blanket for cold weather. Our nails (指甲) are another special skin which are very hard. They help keep our fingers from getting hurt. Our nails aren'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题