编辑: 星野哀 2019-07-16
咨询

电话:4000-121-121

2017 学年第一学期胡三期末质量检测 英语试卷 2018.

1 Part

1 Listening(第一部分 听力) Ⅰ. Listening comprehension(听力理解) (共30 分) A. Listen and choose the right picture(根据你听到的内容,选出相应的图片) (6 分) 1.2.3.4.5.6. B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear(根据你所听到 的对话和问题,选出最恰当的答案) (8 分) 7. A. Apple B. Chocolate C. Chocolate cake D. Apple pie 8. A. Go shopping B. Watch TV C. See a film D. Have a picnic 9. A. 8:00 B. 8:15 C. 8:20 D. 10:30 10. A. In a meeting room. B. In a reading room. C. In a booking office. D. In a police office. 11. A. By going on a diet. B. By eating fruits. C. By having fewer meals. D. By running regularly. 12. A. Doctor and patient. B. Mother and son. C. Husband and wife. D. Teacher and students. 13. A. Because she'

ll work. B. Because she'

ll have a meeting. C. Because she doesn'

t want to. D. Because she doesn'

t feel well. 咨询

电话:4000-121-121 14. A. He was warned not to be late for work. B. He was asked to work longer hours. C. He lost his job because he was very lazy. D. He was praised for his services. C. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false(判断下列 句子是否符合你听到的短文内容,符合的用 T 表示,不符合的用 F 表示) (6 分) 15. The film Born in China was about pandas, Rhinopithecus(金丝猴)and snow leopards(雪豹). 16. Snow leopards weigh about

15 to

80 kilograms when they grow up. 17. Their grey fur with black spots helps them hide among forests safely. 18. They usually go hunting in the daytime and have a rest in the darkness. 19. They'

re in danger because the climate is changing and the people are hunting them blindly. 20. The passage mainly introduces the film Born in China to us and asks us to protect animals. D. Listen to the passage and complete the following sentences(听短文,完成下列内容.每空 格限填一词) (10 分) 21. Wild tea trees from thousand years ago can still be found in Southwest China. 22. You can lots of teahouses in China, especially in the top tea culture cities. 23. Tea in China was mainly a medicine before the 8th century BC. 24. A younger person can to an older person by offering a cup of tea. 25. People believe that drinking tea every day could decrease the risk(风险)of Part

2 Phonetics, Vocabulary and Grammar (第二部分 语音、词汇和语法) (共50 分) Ⅱ. Choose the best answer(选择最恰当的答案) (共20 分) 26. Which of the following underlined parts is different in pronunciation from others? A. contact B. manage C. captain D. escape 27. The government is trying to take action to help _____ poor all over the country. A. a B. an C. the D. / 28. Several thieves broke _____ the bank and stole the safe last night. A. into B. down C. out D. off 咨询

电话:4000-121-121 29. The tour guide happened to meet a huge fierce monster _____ Mystery Island. A. in B. on C. at D. by 30. After I graduate from the senior high school, my father will buy _____ a computer. A. me B. my C. mine D. myself 31. Because of the snow storm, they had to stay there for _____ week. A. another B. other C. others D. the other 32. It'

s easy to find a nice hotel in Shanghai because we have _____ of them here. A. few B. little C. many D. much 33. Alice completed the maths test much ____ than her deskmate yesterday. A. carefully B. more carefully C. most carefully D. the most carefully 34. Sometimes my daughter seems ____, but in fact she feels a little sad. A. happily B. unhappily C. happiness D. happy 35. We will achieve good marks _____ we keep working hard. A. even if B. so that C. as long as D. instead of 36. The tree in front of my house ____ since my father was born. A. exists B. existed C. has existed D. had existed 37. The comedy film Never Say Die _______ to theatres on September 30,2017. A. comes B. has come C. would come D. came 38. The 16th China Daily National English Speaking Competition _____ soon. A. will hold B. is held C. be held D. will be held 39. The students plan to spend at least three weeks _____ for the art festival. A. prepare B. to prepare C. preparing D. will prepare 40. All the factories are not allowed _____ the harmful gas into the air. A. released B. release C. releasing D. to release 41. _____ attracts so many young Chinese high school students to study abroad? A. When B. What C. Why D. How 42. This notebook ______ be Tom'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题
大家都在看的话题