编辑: 5天午托 2019-07-15
英语一模听力稿第

1 页(共3页) 门头沟区 2014~2015 学年度初三一模 英语听力稿

一、听对话,从下面各题所给的 A、B、C 三幅图片中选择与对话内容相符的图 片.

每段对话你将听两遍. Number

1 M: What's your favourite fruit, Mary? W: I like bananas best. Number

2 M: When was Lily born? W: She was born on July the sixth, 2008. Number

3 M: What do you want to be in the future, Julia? W: I want to be an English teacher. Number

4 W: Excuse me, is there a post office near here? M: Yes. There's one on the other side of the street. Number

5 W: Where is your sister, Tom? M: She is doing some cleaning .

二、听对话或独白,根据对话或独白内容,从下面各题所给的 A、B、C 三个选 项中选择最佳选项.每段对话或独白你将听两遍. 请听一段对话,完成第

6 至第

7 小题. M: Good morning. Can I help you, madam? W: I'd like to buy a dress. M: What color do you like? W: I like green. M: What about this one? W: All right. Let me try it on. 请听一段对话,完成第

8 至第

9 小题. M: Excuse me, could you tell me the way to the bank, please? W: Oh, it's a long way from here. You'd better take a bus. M: Which bus shall I take? W: No.

5 bus will take you there. M: Where's the bus stop? W: It's over there, next to the hospital. M: Thank you very much. 英语一模听力稿第

2 页(共3页) W: You're welcome. 请听一段对话,完成第

10 至第

11 小题. M: Hello, Orange Hotel. May I help you? W: Yes, I want to book a room in your hotel. M: Which kind of room do you want, a single, double or family room? W: How much is a family room? M:

100 dollars for a night. W: OK, I will take one. M: For how many days? W: Two days, from January 1lth to January 12th. M: OK, a family room for two days, from January 11th to January 12th. Is that right? W: Yes, thank you. 请听一段对话,完成第

12 至第

13 小题. W: I need to make some money so that I can take a trip to the north in February. Do you know any ways of making money? M: How about sending newspapers? W: I've already thought of that, but I don't have a bike. M: How about walking dogs? W: What? Walking dogs? M: Yeah, you know, there are lots of people around here with little dogs. The dogs have to be walked every day. That's good for their health. W: I don't know. How much can I make? M: More than sending papers. W: Well, I do like animals. How do you go about finding dogs to walk? M: Put an advertisement in the Sunday newspaper. W: And how much is the advertisement? M: It's under ten dollars, I'm sure. You can walk dogs for two dollars for half an hour―that would be ten dollars for five times a week. You can walk three or four dogs every day after school, you can get rich. W: Get rich? I should get dogs first. 请听一段独白,完成第

14 至15 小题. Good morning, everyone. I'm Jack from Sunny School. Do you want to be a good listener? If you want to be a good listener, you have to empty your own ideas and thoughts before listening. A good listener always listens carefully to the speaker without thinking of his own ideas from time to time. The following points are very important for active listening. First, look at the person who is talking in the face. Don't look away or at the floor. Next, try to make your body forward, as this is a sign of interest. Then, sit or stand with your arms down or with your hands resting 英语一模听力稿第

3 页(共3页) on your knees, not crossed. And two more, make yourself feel comfortable and don't play with your hands. Don't stop the speaker by asking too many questions. If you want to get more information about a good listener, you can call me at 1035829. Thank you for listening!

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题