编辑: 阿拉蕾 2019-07-15

in which you can buy or do everything you want in one place e.g.>

Our agency is a one-stop shop for all your travel needs. 我们的机构是满足你所有旅行需要的一站式商店. minimum【 】- adj. 最低的 OALD>

the smallest that is possible or allowed;

extremely small e.g.>

the minimum age for retirement 最低退休年龄 UNSV.COM 英语辅导杂志 Issue 119, Vol. 2009, August 20th,

2009 http://www.unsv.com EDUCATION REPORT - In New Jersey , a Summer Jobs Program with a Bigger Purpose Page

5 【政策调查】查阅你所在城市的政府网站,了解政府制定的最低工资标准是多少,并用英 语句子表达出来. barrier【 】- noun. 障碍 OALD>

a problem, rule or situation that prevents sb from doing sth, or that makes sth impossible e.g.>

Those chosen must come from poor families and must also face at least one barrier to getting a job. 那些被选中的人必须来自贫困家庭,并且必须面临至少一种找工作的障碍. (barrier to sth / barrier to doing sth 句型) be in trouble (with) / get in trouble (with) 惹上……麻烦 e.g.>

He'

s in trouble with the police. 警察现在正在找他麻烦. They must have left school or been in trouble with the law. 他们必须己经离校,或触犯了法律. I don'

t want to get in any trouble. 我不想惹上任何麻烦. stay away from 远离…… OALD>

to not go near a particular person or place e.g.>

I want you to stay away from my daughter. 我希望你离我的女儿远点. keep my head on my shoulders 小心谨慎 principal【 】- noun. 校长 OALD>

teacher who is in charge of a school e.g.>

a former principal of a high school 某个高中的前任校长 transition【 】- noun.(事物变化期间的)过渡 OALD>

the process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another e.g.>

a transition program for career pathways 职业生涯中的一个过渡项目 equivalent【 】- noun. 等同的事物 OALD>

a thing, amount, word, etc. that is equivalent to sth else e.g.>

Breathing such polluted air is the equivalent of smoking ten cigarettes a day. 呼吸受到如此污染的空气等于一天抽

10 根烟. UNSV.COM 英语辅导杂志 Issue 119, Vol. 2009, August 20th,

2009 http://www.unsv.com EDUCATION REPORT - In New Jersey , a Summer Jobs Program with a Bigger Purpose Page

6 recreation【 】- noun. 娱乐 OALD>

the fact of people doing things for enjoyment, when they are not working e.g.>

a recreation center 娱乐中心 youngster【 】- noun.[C] 年青人 OALD>

a young person or a child e.g.>

The camp is for youngsters aged

8 to 14. 这个夏令营是专为 8-14 岁的年青人开的. workforce - noun. 劳动力 OALD>

all the people in a country or an area who are available for work e.g.>

A quarter of the local workforce is unemployed. 当地四分之一的劳动力处于失业状态. readiness【 】- noun. 准备好 OALD>

the state of being ready or prepared for sth e.g.>

Everyone has doubts about their readiness for parenthood. 每个人都怀疑他们是否准备好为人父母. 【词汇变形】ready - adj. 准备好的 help out - verb. 帮忙解困 OALD>

to help sb, especially in a difficult situation e.g.>

He'

s always willing to help out. 他总是乐于帮忙解困 When I bought the house, my sister helped me out with a loan. 当我买这房子的时候,姐姐帮我解决了贷款问题. fix up - verb. 修理 OALD>

to repair, decorate or make sth ready e.g.>

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题