编辑: JZS133 2019-07-15

4 6. 申请人 申请人 申请人 申请人声明 声明 声明 声明及 及及及签 签签签署 署署署DECLARATION AND SIGNATURES *如多於两位申请人 如多於两位申请人 如多於两位申请人 如多於两位申请人, , , ,请另印此 请另印此 请另印此 请另印此部分 部分 部分 部分签署 签署 签署 签署. . . . If there are more than two joint Applicants, please attach separate sheets. 请为本人/吾等 (在下面签署之申请人) 开设综合帐户. Please open a Master Account for me/us, the undersigned Applicant(s). 在签署本申请表格时,本人/吾等: By signing this Application Form, I/we: 1. 已阅读及明白此综合帐户协议书之条款及条件(「条款及条件 条款及条件 条款及条件 条款及条件」),包括有关法律及税务方面之影响及风险声明条款,本人/吾等 同意受到该等条款及条件之约束及限制. have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of the Master Account Agreement (Terms), including the provisions relating to Legal &

Tax implications and the Risk Statements, and I/we agree to bound by and held subject to them. 2. 已考虑及理解到有关投资的说明书或销售文件(「文件 文件 文件 文件」) 内所列明的基金投资目标及限制、规费及费用和其他事项,及有机会提出 本人/吾等认为就评估是否投资上述有关投资产品的必要及适当的询问并获得解答,并拥有有关商业及金融事项的相关知识及经验, 以能评估投资上述有关投资产品的价值及风险,本人/吾等有能力承受一切有关此投资的经济或其他风险. have considered and understood the investment objectives and restrictions of the Fund, fees and expenses, and other matters set out in the explanatory memorandum or other offering documents (Documents), have had the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers concerning the Documents that I/we consider necessary and appropriate in evaluating an investment in the investment product as set out above, have such knowledge and experience in business and financial matters as to be capable of evaluating the merits and risks of investing in the investment product as set out above and am/are able to bear the economic and other risks of that investment. 3. 是根孕卸懒⑴卸,以及作出认为适当的独立谘询而决定是否要申........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题