编辑: 施信荣 2019-07-14
2018 级中国法硕士巴基斯坦留学生 ALI 在北京大学法学院

2018 级法学硕士、博士迎新典礼上的发言 Honorable Dean, Respected Professors, Dear Classmates and students of PKU Law school, Present members of PKU law community, Distinguished Guests, Ladies and Gentlemen / Brothers and Sisters;

Assalamu Alaykum, Good Morning and Zao Shang Hao.

Here is Balawal Ali Nawaz;

from Pakistan and I am honored to be a part of LLM

2018 Session. I am very pleased to have this opportunity to say few words at the opening ceremony of LLM on the behalf of cohort of LLM Session

2018 to 19. I am very thankful to all of you for your presence and for giving your precious time to this ceremony. I am also very thankful to the Peking University Law School administration for awarding us a unique opportunity to study law at this wonderful Institution and to become a part of PKU LAW SOCIETY. May I extend my warmest welcome to all the participants. This is indeed an important occasion for all of us because this is the start of exchange of Knowledge, information, ideas, experiences and culture which will continue until end of this session. Let see the glimpse of LLM participant's views. Especially on Why we come to China and why PKU Law School. As we know there are three big legal systems in the history 1) Common law system 2) Civil Law System and Islamic law system. For long time scholars compare these legal system and try to find the solution of legal problems. Now the world is considering the 4th legal system called Chinese legal system. Actually which is not a new but somehow it's new to the many countries. So, it's an immense task for many lawyers from different countries to learn Chinese laws and Legal system because it is considered as need of the day. Due to lack of expertise just few law schools in different countries are offering some course about Chinese law. So for better understanding of Chinese legal system, China is the best place. Apart from this, few other things are Chinese culture, traditions and history. When we try to find the best law school in China, wherever you search, may be on internet, world ranking websites or news, PKU Law School is always on top. We all are witnessed that, no other law school in the world is able to draft a best sketch of Chinese laws as PKU Law School. There are several reasons which makes it unique. With the high quality teaching staff PKU law school is excellent in teaching as well as in researches at advanced level, which inspired us. Its research work is innovative and competitive. According to the Alumni of law school, PKU is acting as a hub of international speakers, conferences, events, ideas and ample opportunities. The purpose for which we are here;

I want to say that, Actually, this is the team of different creative and inspired minds, with different legal backgrounds and experience but with a common goal. Everyone is motivated and excited to learn Chinese laws and legal system, to make the comparative study of Chinese legal system with other legal systems, to solve the legal issues in present laws, to observe the Chinese culture, to introduce their home country culture to Chinese peoples and keen to develop long lasting relationship of their home countries with China. We have chosen this PKU Law School as our Mother Institution to fulfil our dreams and we consider it as a key step towards our future. I assure you that we are committed to work hard, not only for learning new laws but also to shape the strong bridges of friendship among our nations. Our work will show you our competency and you will be proud to having us in future. I warmly welcome to all the Chinese Students, researchers and scholars to come and discuss with us present legal issues. I think this step will work as catalyst to promote mutual understanding and will provide us a common platform to examine and discuss the different laws. I Hope that every one of you will have fruitful and meaning full exchanges in this session. Finally I would like to close my speech by inviting you all to join me for wishing every success to this LLM session and with these words for PKU Law School. No doubt PKU Law School is a best ever Institute of law not only in China and Asia but in the world and Hope we will make it excellent. Thank you for your intention.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题