编辑: Cerise银子 2019-07-11
Table of Contents Preface and Committees Chapter 1: Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology Antistatic Composite Coаtings on the Basis of Powder Paints S.

V. Panin, S.Y. Yazykov and B.B. Ovechkin

3 Application of Polymer Gel-Electrolytes for Cleaning and Restoration of Steel Objects O.V. Dubinina, G.V. Lyamina and G.M. Mokrousov

8 Design and Investigation of Hard Metal Composites Modified by Nanoparticles Y.I. Gordeev, A.K. Abkaryan, A.S. Binchurov and V.B. Jasinski

13 Development of New Ni-Al Porous Alloys for Metal-Supported Solid Oxide Fuel Cells A.I. Kirdyashkin, V.D. Kitler, A.S. Maznoy, A.A. Solov'

ev, A.N. Kovalchuk and I.V. Ionov

19 Effect of Thermomechanical Treatment on Superelasticity in Ni54Fe19Ga27 Single Crystals A.I. Tagiltsev, E.E. Timofeeva, E.Y. Panchenko and Y.I. Chumlyakov

24 Electromagnetic Properties of W C Hexaferrites Composites with Magnetic Texture D.V. Wagner, O.A. Dotsenko and O.A. Ulyanova

29 Electrophysical Characteristics of Metal-Insulator-Semiconductor Structures Comprising CdHgTe-Based Quantum Wells A.V. Voitsekhovskii and D.I. Gorn

34 Evaluation of Physical and Mechanical Properties of Structural Components of Ti-Nb Alloy Z.G. Kovalevskaya, M.A. Khimich, A.V. Belyakov and I.A. Shulepov

39 Formation of Coatings on Titanium Substrates Obtained from Mixtures of Tungsten and Cobalt Salts Using Shaped-Charge Explosion U.V. Li, S.S. Kulkov, A.A. Kozulin, S.A. Kinelovskii and S.N. Kulkov

43 High Temperature Uranium Nitride Decomposition V.V. Mikhalchik, A.V. Tenishev, V.G. Baranov and R.S. Kuzmin

47 Influence of Surfactants on the Structure and Wear Resistance of Copper Alloyed Hypereutectoid Steel N. Stepanova, A. Razumakov, E. Lozhkina, I. Zhil'

tsov and V. Kuznetsov

53 Investigation of Product Aluminum - Water Reaction L.N. Shiyan, N.A. Yavorovskii, A.V. Pustovalov and E.N. Gryaznova

59 Investigation of Genotoxicity of Gold Nanoparticles Prepared by the Electric Spark Dispersion Method E. Plotnikov, S. Zhuravkov, A. Gapeyev, V. Plotnikov and D. Martemiyanov

65 Magnetic Structure of Nanosized Ferrimagnetic Particle Depending on External Parameters V.A. Rodionov and E.P. Naiden

70 Materials of New Generation in Nuclear Power Industry I. Shamanin, S. Bedenko, I. Gubaydulin and N. Novikova

74 Mineral Carriers for Nanoscale Additives in Bituminous Concrete S.S. Inozemtcev and E.V. Korolev

80 Model of Polycrystalline Inelastic Deformation with Grain Boundary Sliding Description P.V. Trusov, A.I. Shveykin, E.R. Sharifullina and N.S. Kondratev

86 Molecular Dynamic Simulation of Carbon Nanostructures Formation D.A. Tatarnikov and A.V. Godovykh

92 Morphological, Physical and Chemical Characteristics of Biocompatible Nano-Sized Carbonate-Substituted Hydroxyapatite M.A. Trubitsyn, D. van Dat, L. van Thuan, N.G. Gabruk, I.I. Oleynikova and T.A. Shuteeva

97 Nonlinearity of Dependence of Integral Friction Index of Tribosystem from Hydrophilic Properties of Surface-Modified Metal Fillers E.A. Nazarova, A.G. Syrkov and V.N. Brichkin

103 Numerical Simulation of Severe Plastic Deformation of Titanium Specimens under Dynamic Channel Pressing V. Krasnoveykin, V. Skripnyak, A.A. Kozulin and O. Senatova

107 On Technological Uses of Local Strain Patterns of the Commercial Zr-Nb Alloys L.B. Zuev, I. Zykov and S.A. Barannikova

113 Orientation Dependence of Cycle Stability of Superelasticity Response in Quenched and Aged Ferromagnetic Co35Ni35Al30 Single Crystal A.S. Eftifeeva, E.Y. Panchenko and Y.I. Chumlyakov

119 Polymer Composite Materials Based on Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Matrix Filled by Alumina Powders O.V. Kovalevskaia, Y.I. Gordeev and A.K. Abkaryan

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题