编辑: 山南水北 2019-07-10
第29卷第 2期南京气象学院学报Vol .

29 No.

2 2006年 4月 Journal of Nanjing Institute ofMeteorology Apr .

2006 文章编号 :

10002 2022 (2006)

022 01512

07 收稿日期 :

20042 092 28;

改回日期 :

20052 042

01 基金项目 :江苏省 六大人才高峰 项目 作者简介 :朱保林 (19792) ,男 ,云南陆良人 ,硕士 ,现在云南省气象科技服务中心工作 ,研究方向 :气候动力学. E2 mail: zhubaolin2004@163. com. 对流层顶气压与气温的年 (代 )际变率研究 :冬季特征 朱保林 , 管兆勇 (南京信息工程大学 江苏省气象灾害重点实验室 ,江苏 南京 210044) 摘要:利用 NCEP /NCAR再分析月平均对流层顶气压、 气温资料 ,研究了 1979―2002年冬季全球 对流层顶气压、 气温的年际和年代际变率.选取了冬季对流层顶变率最大的区域来定义气压指数、 气温指数.通过分析得到 : (1)全球对流层顶气压、 气温随纬度的增加而增高 ,但在整个热带地区 和高纬度地区对流层顶气压、 气温的分布较均匀.在分析时段内全球平均的对流层顶气压呈下降 趋势 ,气温呈降低趋势.这些从全球资料得到的结果支持了已有的从部分探空资料所得到的结果. (2)对流层顶变率最大值出现在北半球的副热带地区 ,最小值出现在低纬度地区.气压指数和气 温指数显示出准

13 a及准 3~6 a的周期.在1992年以前准

3 a的周期变化较强 , 1989年后准

6 a 较强 ,显示出年际变化的年代际差异.对流层顶气压与对流层顶气温在全球大部分地区都呈显著 正相关 ,但在热带和副极地的部分地区相关较弱.对流层顶气压与对流层平均气温在全球大部分 地区都呈显著负相关 ,但在极地地区有正相关关系 ,显示了对流层顶与对流层内部变化关系的复杂 性. 关键词 :对流层顶 ;

年 (代 )际变率 ;

北半球冬季 中图分类号 : P465 文献标识码 : A I nterannual and I nterdecadal Vari abilities of Tropopause Pressure and Temperature during BorealW i nters ZHU Bao2lin, GUAN Zhao2yong (Jiangsu Key Laboratory ofMeteorological Disaster,NU IST,Nanjing 210044, China) Abstract:U sing the NCEP /NCAR monthly mean tropopause pressure and temperature reanalysis data from

1979 to 2002,we have investigated both the interannual and interdecadal variabilities of the winter2 ti me tropopause. The tropopause pressure index is defined as the areal average over the region where the tropopause pressure variability reaches its maximum. The tropopause temperature index is defined in a sim ilar way as for the tropopause pressure index . Results show that the global tropopause pressure and temperature averaged over

24 years increased with the increase of latitude. However, the distributions of the tropopause pressure and temperature in the tropics and the high latitudes were relatively homogene2 ous . The globally mean tropopause pressure and temperature were descending during the winters from

1979 to 2002, and these results agree with the results from part of sounding data. The subtropics in the Northern Hem isphere was the region where the maximum tropopause variability is found,while the tropo2 pause variability reached its m inimum in the low latitudes . The periodicities of pressure and temperature indices are found to be dom inantly the

13 years and

32 6 years . There was prom inently positive correlation bet ween the tropopause pressure and temperature in the most of world, while the correlation between the tropopause pressure and tropospheric mean temperature was significantly negative in the most of world. Key words: tropopause;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题