编辑: 紫甘兰 2019-07-10
Auto Order 自动订货单 USANA Hong Kong Limited USANA香港有限公司 Unit 2504-06, 25/F, World Trade Centre,

280 Gloucester Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.

香港铜锣湾告士打道280号世界贸易中心25楼2504至2506室Distributor Service Phone 直销商服务

电话:2162

1888 Order Express Phone 订购

电话:2162

1880 Order Express Fax 订购传真:2162

1800 Hong Kong 香港 (Note: Please complete form in English 注意:请用英文填写此表格.) Applicant's Information 申请人资料 Distributor Number Office Tel. No. Mobile Phone Fax Number 直销商号码 Home Tel. No. 手提电话号码 公司电话号码 传真号码 住宅电话号码 E-mail Address 电邮地址 Surname, First, Initial 姓名(先姓后名) Co-Applicant (Surname, First, Initial) 联名订货人姓名 (先姓后名) (Optional 无须一定填写 ) Correspondence Address 通讯地址 Deliver To 送货资料 Surname, First, Initial 姓名 Delivery Address 送货地址 Tel. No. 电话号码 USANA Hong Kong Limited USANA香港有限公司 White - Home Office 白色表格-送USANA香港办事处 Canary - Applicant 黄色表格-申请人保留 Pink - Sponsor 粉红色表格-保荐人保留 rev 5/2006 06年5月修订 C To place orders in additional Business Centres, Business Centre

001 must have

200 Sales Volume Points during each four-week rolling period. Personal Volume Requirement (100 Points) must be fulfilled in the record of USANA HK Office prior to the last Friday of each four-week qualifying period. 如欲额外商务中心订购产品,001商务中心必须在每个四星期运 转周期内已取得销售额200分.USANA香港办事处的纪录必须在每个四星期运转周期的最后一个星期五显示已符合个人销售额要求(100分). Signature 签署 Date 日期: New Auto Order 新发出自动订货单* Change to Existing Auto Order 更改现有自动订货单 Ship Immediately 请马上付运 * Please read, sign and date the Auto Order Agreement below. If you choose to pick up Auto Order in person at USANA Hong Kong Office, please read and comply with the regulations on the back of this form. 请细阁下的「自动订货协议书」,然后签署并注明日期.如您选择亲自前往USANA香港办事处,请细阅并遵守此表格背页的规例. Choose the pre-selected order or personalize your order by using the spaces below: 请选择预先拟定的订单或在下面的空白栏内自行拟定订单: Stock# 产品编号 Description 说明 Qty 数量 Sales Volume Points (Total) 销售额分数(总分) Auto Order Total 自动订货价(总值) Sales Volume Points (Grand Total) 销售额分数(共计) Auto Order (Grand Total) 自动订货价(共计) Delivery 运费** Total Amount Due 应付总金额 ** Delivery fee will be charged as follow: 有关运费请参考下表: Order Value 订单金额 Delivery Fee 运费 HK$5,000 HK$50 HK$30 Free(免费) VISA VISA卡Mastercard 万事达卡 AutoPay (Please submit AutoPay Agreement) 自动转帐(请付上「自动付款」协议) Credit Card Number 信用卡号码 Expiry Date 有效期至 Cardholder's Name 持卡人姓名* Signature 签署: Auto Order Agreement 自动订货协议书 By signing this Auto Order Agreement, I agree to participate in USANA's Auto Order Programme. I understand that my participation in the Auto Order Programme is voluntary and that USANA does not requires its Independent Distributors to participate in the Auto Order Programme as a prerequisite to participating in its trading scheme. I acknowledge that USANA does not require participants in its trading scheme to purchase minimum quantities of USANA products. I understand that I my cancel my Auto Order Agreement without penalty at any time by giving written notice to USANA at the address set out above. I also understand that I may return any products I purchase from USANA subject to USANA's buy-back policy as set forth in my Distributor Agreement or amendments thereto. I hereby authorize USANA Hong Kong Limited to charge the above referenced account identified in this Agreement for the amount of this Auto Order and any and all subsequent Auto Order(s). By signing below I acknowledge that I have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions on the front and back of this Agreement. I certify that I must sell or use at least 70% of the products I previously from USANA. 本人谨此在本「直销商协议书」上签署,表示同意参加USANA公司的「自动订货计划」.本人理解参加自动订货计划乃纯属自愿性质,而USANA并无硬性规定必须参加自动订货计 划,作为参与USANA直销计划先决条件.本人确认USANA并无要求参与其直销计划的人士购买最低数量的USANA产品.本人明白可随时向USANA公司(地址详列本表格最上方)发 出书面通知,取消协议书而无需支付任何手续费.本人亦明白可以根诒救怂┦鸬摹钢毕绦槭椤够蚱浜蟮娜魏涡薅┍疚乃忻鞯USANA回购政策,退回从USANA购买的任 何产品.本人谨此授权USANA公司从本人在上表所提供的账户(详细资料已列於上栏)扣取款项,以支付本人此张自动订货单的款项,以及日后所有自动订货单.本人谨在下面签署, 确认已细阅本协议书之首页及背页之条款及条件.本人谨此确认已售出或使用我以往从USANA公司购买的产品之百分之七十. For Office Use Only 本公司专用: Dist. No. DSR Name: Issue Date: * 注:持咭人必须与申请人/联名申请人相同 Remark: Cardholder must be either applicant/co-applicant (Check One 请加上 )

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题