编辑: 会说话的鱼 2019-07-08
试卷代号 :1379 国家开放大学(中央广播电视大学 )2017 年秋季学期 开放本科 期末考试 人文英语

3 试题

2018 年1月注意事项

一、将你的学号、姓名及分校(工作站)名称填写在答题纸的规定栏 内.

考试结束后,把试卷和答题纸放在桌上.试卷和答题纸均不得带 出考场.监考人收完考卷和答题纸后才可离开考场.

二、仔细读懂题目的说明,并按题目要求答题.答案一定要写在答 题纸指定的位置上,写在试卷上的答案无效.

三、用蓝、黑圆珠笔或钢笔答题,使用铅笔答题无效.

一、交际用语{共计

10 分,每小题

2 分) 1-5 题:选择正确的语旬完成下面对话,并将答案序号写在答题纸上. 1. - It'

s raining so heavily outside. l'

m terribly anxious about my son'

s safety. A. Well.

1 totally agree with you. He is a good boy. B. Yes , it is , and it is very likely to rain tomorrow. c. Don'

t worry. He will come back safe and sound. 2. 一Cherry , what do you think of today'

s English homework? A. A little difficult. B. The teacher assigned a lot. C. No problem. 3. - What about learning a foreign language in the summer holiday? A. Yes ,

1 agree with you. B. It'

s a good idea. c. No ,

1 don'

t think so. 4. - The red dress fits me very much , doesn'

t it? A. Yes , it does. B. You look very beautiful. C. It is a little tight. 5. -

1 often feel lonely when

1 engage in my online learning. 一一一一一? 一1join the online course community. A. How often do you engage in online learning B. How do you think about it C. How do you solve this prohlem

二、词汇语法{共计

30 分,每小题

2 分} 6-20 题:阅读下面的旬子,从A、 B C 三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的正确选项,并将答 案序号写在答题纸上. 6. The birth rate of the country decreases _一一一一_ with years. A. extremely B. approximately C. progressively 7. The company is trying every _一一__ to improve the quality of products. A. meaning C. mean B. means 8. The caregiver should remain ←一一一_ to the elderly people in need. A. connect B. connection C. connected 9. The better the elderly people are known ,一一一一一_ they are. A. the happier B. the happy C. so happy 10. She chose to be a teacher, but personally l'

d 一一一_ to be a caregiver. A. fancy B. prefer C. love

1 1.一-一一一一, the number of private cars will increase sharply in the coming couple of years. A. Undoubtedly B. Doubtedly C. Undoubted 12. He asked his neighbour to 一一一 his house. A. keep an eye on B. keep their eyes on C. keep their eyes open

1343 13. 一1drove to Zhuhai for the air show last week. - Is that 一一一一_ you had a few days off? A. when B. why C. what 14. You'

d better 一一一一一 to hospital at once. A. going C. go B. to 15.

1 have 一一一一一_ some courses and software to my Smartphone , and

1 find they are interesting and easy to use. A. uploaded C. copied 16. He asked John A. that C. if B. downloaded he could swim. B. how 17.

1 have just finished the 一一一一一 in the online forum. A. discussion C. examination B. assignment 18. Some universities offer free , non-credit MOOCs 一一一一一一 to anyone in the world. A. useful C. easy B. available 19. This plant can'

t be exposed 一一一一一_ strong sunshine. A. in B. to C. by 20. Mr. Wang ,一一一一一, is coming up to us. A. our new teacher B. slowly C. he is our new teacher

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题
大家都在看的话题