编辑: hys520855 2019-07-07
Register your product and get support at www.

philips.com/welcome EN DVDVideo Player

6 ZH_CN '

9'

???

58 DVP5996K

2 O: Indicates that this toxic or hazardous substance contained in all of the homogeneous materials for this part is below the limit requirement in SJ/T11363 C 2006. X: Indicates that this toxic or hazardous substance contained in at least one of the homogeneous materials used for this part is above the limit requirement in SJ/T11363 - 2006. Environmental Protection Use Period This logo refers to the period (

10 years ) during which the toxic or hazardous substances or elements contained in electronic information products will not leak or mutate so that the use of these [substances or elements] will not result in any severe environmental pollution, any bodily injury or damage to any assets. This logo refers to the period (

5 years ) during which the toxic or hazardous substances or elements contained in the battery will not leak or mutate so that the use of these [substances or elements] will not result in any severe environmental pollution, any bodily injury or damage to any assets. Environmental Protection Use Period Battery labeling logo O O O O O O X O O O O O X O O O O O X O O O O O X O O O O O

3 ATTENTION! For Customer Use: Read carefully the information located at the bottom or rear of your DVD Video player and enter below the Serial No. Retain this information for future reference. Model No. DVP5996K Serial No. ?8DCHJB:GHH=DJA9CDI:I=6ICDI6AA=>

C>

I>

DCI:A:K>

H>

DCH:IH6G:;

JAAN 8DBE6I>

7A:L>

I=I=>

HEGD9J8I6C9B6N86JH: 6GI>

;

68IHID7:9>

HEA6N:9>

CI=:E>

8IJG:#>

C 86H:D;

*'

*DG+'

*EGDK:H86CE>

8IJG: EGD7A:BH!>

I>

HG:8DBB:C9:9I=6II=:JH:G HL>

I8=I=:8DCC:8I>

DCIDI=:?HI6C96G9 9:;

>

C>

I>

DC?DJIEJI#>

;

I=:G:6G:FJ:HI>

DCH G:C7>

A>

INL>

I=I=>

H BD9:A*'

*e6C9+'

*e9K9EA6N:G!EA:6H: 8DCI68IDJG8JHIDB:GH:GK>

8:8:CI:G#? LASER Type Semiconductor laser InGaAlP (DVD) AIGaAs (CD) Wave length

658 nm (DVD)

790 nm (CD) Output Power 7.0 mW (DVD) 10.0 mW (VCD/CD) Beam divergence

60 degrees This product incorporates copyright protection technology that is protected by method claims of certain U.S. patents and other intellectual property rights owned by Macrovision Corporation and other rights owners. Use of this copyright protec- tion technology must be authorized by Macrovi- sion Corporation, and is intended for home and other limited viewing uses only unless otherwise authorized by Macrovision Corporation. Reserve engineering or disassembly is prohibited. The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on apparatus. Laser Safety This unit employs a laser. Due to possible eye injury, only a qualified service person should remove the cover or attempt to service this device. NOTE: Pictures shown maybe different between countries. CAUTION: WARNING LOCATION: ON THE BACKPLATE OF THE SET NEVER MAKE OR CHANGE CONNECTIONS WITH THE POWER SWITCHED ON. Where the MAINS plug or an appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain readily operable. ????????????????????Κ www.philips.com/welcome

4 Abkhazian

6566 Afar

6565 Afrikaans

6570 Amharic

6577 Arabic

6582 Armenian

7289 Assamese

6583 Avestan

6569 Aymara

6589 Azerhaijani

6590 Bahasa Melayu

7783 Bashkir