编辑: 飞鸟 2019-07-07
1 虹?区2018 学年度第?学期期终学?学习能?诊断测试 初三英语 试卷 2019.

01 (满分

150 分,考试时间:100 分钟) Part

2 Phonetics, Grammar and vocabulary (第二部分 语音、词汇和语法) II. Choose the best answer. (选择最恰当的答案): (共20 分) 26. Which is the following underlined parts is different in pronunciation? A. against B. ability C. allow D. attitude 27. Fortunately, I don'

t need to buy any tonight because there is still a little in the fridge. A. juice B. tomato C. grape D. pineapple 28. France won the World Cup for second time with a 4-2 victory last July. A. a B. an C. the D. / 29. Mrs. Zhu teaches Chinese , and we all like her lessons so much. A. we B. us C. our D. ourselves 30. It was said that something terrible happened here the snowy winter. A. on B. at C. in D. by 31. Room Escape(密室逃脱) games are becoming more and more popular young people. A. about B. with C. from D. until 32. The students ran to the playground as as they could to greet the famous sportsman. A. fast B. faster C. fastest D. the fastest 33. Marie'

s mum looks young and beautiful. It'

s hard to imagine she is already in her A. forties B. forty C. fortieth D. fortieths 34. The teacher held a book in one hand and his notes in A. other B. another C. the other D. others 35. We protect our privacy(隐私) and prevent the release of our personal information. A. need B. can C. may D. must 36. Stop about the food safety. Just think about what we can do to improve it. A. complain B. to complain C. complaining D. complained 37. Dying to Survive(《我不是药神》great success since it was released in July, 2018. A. achieved B. has achieved C. achieves D. will achieve 38. Hongkou football stadium soon to become a football and sports landmark in Shanghai. A. will be rebuilt B. was rebuilt C. will rebuild D. rebuilt 39. By the end of last week, all of us the homework about Chinese geography. A. finished B. have finished C. would finish D. had finished 40.are you able to type the English words?

2 - About forty to fifty words a minute. A. How often B. How fast C. How long D. How far 41. Not only my parents but also I a big fan of Beijing Opera. A. am B. are C. is D. be 42. You will gain weight you reduce the amount you eat. A. if B. since C. but D. unless 43.beautiful the riverside areas along the Huangpu River are at night! A. What B. What a C. How D. How a 44. - I don'

t know how to search for the right information. I'

ll help you. A. I hope so. B. Neither do I. C. I'

m afraid, too. D. Don'

t worry. 45. - You'

d better go to see the doctor. A. That'

s all right. B. Yes, I will. C. Yes, you can. D. I'

m glad you like it. III. Complete the following passage with the words or phrases in the box. Each can only be used once.(将 下列单词或词组填入空格.每空格限填一词,每词只能填一次): (共8分) A) applied B) crazy C) seriously D) considered E) gently Bread is not just for eating any more! Have you ever

46 keeping bread in your medicine box? That may sound

47 , but bread is more useful than you think. Here are some unusual uses for bread. In ancient China, people used bread as a kind of medicine. In those days, moldy bread was

48 to open wounds in order to treat or prevent wounds... (后面缺失五行) A) whole B) turns out C) tears D) points out E) pain Does cutting onions cause you to cry? Try holding a piece of bread in your mouth, with a little bit sticking out. No more

50 . Are fingerprints on your walls driving you mad? White bread

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题