编辑: 252276522 2019-07-05
「食德好」食物回收计划自2009 年成立,计划 理念始於「珍惜食物」-我们回收被弃掉的食物, 经处理及烹调后,制成美味又具有营养的午膳, 予培训中心学员以低价享用.

同时回收面包及包装 食品,并转赠至适合的机构及受惠者. 过去三年,「食德好」便回收超过一百公吨的 食物. 我们更透过计划,让菜贩、商户、学员及公众, 明白并认同我们对食物资源的责任. 固定按月捐款对「食德好」的持续运作尤为重要. 每分每亳的捐款,均全数用作日常营运开支, 包括人手及运输物流等,同时用於社区教育工作. 诚邀您成为「食德好」的月捐善长!您只需 填妥背页表格的个人及银行资料,贴上邮票 后将表格寄回: 大埔太和翠和楼地下职工盟培训中心 并注明「食德好」食物回收计划收. 请在此贴上邮票 大埔太和翠和楼地下职工盟培训中心 「食德好」食物回收计划收 涂上胶水并向后摺上 涂上胶水并向后摺上 涂上胶水并向后摺上 "「食德好」提供了廉价的素食 午餐,在我们上课时期享用, 减轻了我的经济负担." C 雇员再陪训课程学员 " 我将原来要弃掉的食物交给「食德好」,再由她们转赠予 有需要的人,避免浪费." C 食品生产商 请成为 《食德好》 的支持者, 与我们走上永续之路! 捐款者资料 Contact Information: 日期 Date: 中文姓名 Chinese Name 英文姓名 English Name: 联络电话 Contact Tel No.电邮 Email: 地址 Address: 信用咭每月捐款 Credit Card Monthly Donation 信用咭号码 Card Number : 每月捐款金额 Monthly Donation: $500 $300 $200 $150 其他$_______ 持咭人签署 Signature: 银行自动转账 Bank Autopay ( 自动转账授权书DIRECT DEBIT AUTHORISATION ) Mr/ Ms/ Miss 先生/女士/小姐 持咭人姓名 Name of Card Holder : 有效日期至 Expiry Date: ( 请以正楷填写 Please write in block letter ) ( 月Month / 年Year ) Master Card Visa Card 约每月10 号过数 Transactions will normally be processed on or around the 10th day of the month. 收款之一方名称(收款人)Name of party to be credited 本人(等)之银行 My/ Our Bank Name 支账参考 Debtor's Reference 由银行填写 For Bank Use Only Signature Verified 本人(等)之签名 My/Our Signature(s) *必须与阁下银行户口签名相同 到期日 (日/月/年) Expiry Date ( Not Compulsory 可不填写 ) 本人(等)在结单/存摺上所纪录之名称 My/ Our Name as record on Statement/ Passbook 中文姓名 Chinese Name 性别 Sex:_______ 英文姓名 English Name 每月港币捐款 ( 请剔选 ) Limit for each month $500 $300 $200 $150 其他 others: 本人(等)之账户号码 My/ Our Account No. CTU Education Foundation Limited 银行编号 分行编号 收款账户之号码 Bank No. Branch No. Account No. to be credited

0 2

4 3

8 5

3 3

8 5

6 1

0 0

1 1. 本人(等)现授权下述之银行(「该银行」),根湛钊瞬皇备韪靡兄甘,自本人(等)下述户口转账予收款人,但每次转账金额不得超过以下指定之限额. 2. 本人(等)同意银行毋须证实该等转账是否已通知本人(等). 3. 本人(等)确证在本授权书内之签名,与本人(等)下述户口於该银行签署纪录完全相同. 4. 本人(等)同意如下述户口并无足够款项支付有关转账,该银行有权不予办理且可收取有关之手续费用,该等费用一概由本人(等)支付. 5. 本人等同意取消或更改本授权书之任何通知,须於取消或更改生效日最少两个工作天之前交予该银行. 6. 本授权书将继续生效直至另行通知为止或直至下列到期日为止(以两者中最早之日期为准). 1. I/We hereby anthorise my/our below-named bank ( the "Bank" ) to effect transfer from my/our below-mentioned account to the above-named Beneficiary in accordance with such instructions as the Bank may receive from the Beneficiary from time to time, provided always that the amount of any one such transfer shall not exceed the limit indicated below. 2. I/We agree that the Bank shall not be obliged to ascertain whether or not notice of any such transfer has been given to me/us. 3. I/We confirm that my/our signature(s) on this authorization is/are the same as filed with the Bank for the operation of my/our below mentioned account to be debited for the transfer. 4. I/We agree that should there be insufficient funds in my/our below-mentioned account to meet any transfer hereby authorised, the Bank shall be entitled, at its discretion, not to affect such transfer in which event the Bank may make the usual service charge to be paid by me/us. 5. I/We agree that any notice of cancellation or variation of this authorization which I/We may give to the Bank shall be given at least two working days prior to the date on which such cancellation or variation is to take effect. 6. This authorization shall have effect until further notice or until the below given expiry date ( which shall first occur ). 约每月10号过数 Transactions will normally be processed on or around the 10th day of the month D D M M Y Y 任何涂改,必须於涂改处加上签名确认 Any alteration requires signature **此栏由职工盟教育基金及银行填写 阁下所提供的个人资料,本会将绝对保密,只用作邮寄收捌渌ㄑ吨.如阁下不欲接收邮寄资料,请通知本会,谢谢. Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used only for issuing receipts and other communication purposes. Please inform us if you do not wish to receive future mailing. Thank you. 地址:大埔太和翠和楼地下 查询

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题