罗10:14-15;

徒26:18 Scriptures: Matthew 5:14-16;

1 John 1:5;

John 8:12;

Luke 1:78-79;

Philippians 2:12-16;

Romans 10:14-15;

Acts 26:18 背诵经文:马太福音5:14-16你们是世上的光.

城造在山上,是不能隐藏的.人点灯,不放在斗底下,是放在灯台上,就 照亮一家的人.你们的光也当这样照在人前,叫他们看见你们的好行为,便将荣耀归给你们在天上的父. Memory Verse: Matthew 5:14-16? "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. ?Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. ?Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. 回应诗歌:SH254 我们是你的百姓 Reflection Hymn: SH254 We are your people ? 1. "我们是世界的光"首先是因为? 1. "We are the light of the world" first of all because the ????? 神是光 (约一1:5 神就是光,在他毫无黑暗!这是我们从主所见、又报给你们的信息.) ????? God is light (1 John 1:5 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.) ????? 基督是光 (约8:12 耶稣又对众人说:"我是世界的光.跟从我的,就不在黑暗里走,必要得著生命的光.") ????? Christ is light (John 8:12 Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.") ????? 耶稣基督来不仅仅显明光,也让光可以来到我们中间 (路1:78-79 因我们 神怜悯的心肠,叫清晨的日光从高天临 到我们,要照亮坐在黑暗中死荫里的人,把我们的脚引到平安的路上.玛4:2 但向你们敬畏我名的人,必有公义 的日头出现,其光线有医治之能.你们必出来跳跃如圈里的肥犊.) ????? Jesus Christ came not only to manifest light, but also to let the light come to our midst (Luke 1:78-79 Through the tender mercy of our God, with which the Dayspring from on high has visited us;

to give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace."? Malachi 4:2 But to you who fear My name the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings;

and you shall go out and grow fat like stall-fed calves.) 2. "我们是世界的光"是? 2. "We are the light of the world" is ????? 生命是生活的根基,生活是生命的发表和彰显 ????? Life is the foundation of living, living is the delivery and the manifestation of life ????? 行为是内在生命的自然流露 - 真实发自内心的义 vs. 假冒为善的义 (太5:20 我告诉你们:你们的义若不胜於文士 和法利赛人的义,断不能进天国.) ????? Actions are the natural expression of the inner life C righteousness that truly comes from the heart vs. righteousness of hypocrites (Matthew 5:20 For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.) 3. "我们是世界的光"是?? 3. "We are the light of the world" is . ????? 认识这个世界黑暗的本质(约一5:19b全世界都卧在那恶者手下.弗2:2 那时,你们在其中行事为人,随从今世的 风俗,顺服空中掌权者的首领,就是现今在悖逆之子心中运行的邪灵.) ????? Knowing the dark essence of this world (1 John 5:19b the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one.? Ephesians 2:2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience) ????? 如果我们不发光,这个世界就没有真正的光(罗10:14-15 然而人未曾信他,怎能求他呢?未曾见他,怎能信他 呢?没有传道的,怎能见呢?若没有奉差遣,怎能传道呢?如经上所记:"报福音传喜信的人,他们的脚踪何等 佳美!"徒26:18 我差你到他们那里去,要叫他们的眼睛得开,从黑暗中归向光明,从撒但权下归向神;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题