编辑: 南门路口 2019-07-04
Tooth Chain Drive Technology 驱动技术 With Inverted Tooth Chains from Renold

2 3 Competence I Inverted tooth chains for drives 能力 I 齿形驱动链 Renold inverted tooth chains for drives The variable construction of the inverted tooth chains makes any required chain width and length possible.

Especially in tight spaces or with large shaft center distances, this allows for a solution optimized to the application and the actual load in question. In conjunction with the low impact typical for tooth chains, this drive solution is distinguished by extremely smooth, even, and precise running. The interlocking power transmission between the inverted tooth chain and the sprocket is slip-free, and no pre-tensioning is necessary. A A Space-saving and variable in type, design, and width A A Slip-free and silent A A Functional reliability and extended service-life A A Robustness, simple assembly/disassembly Thanks to the use of premium materials and production processes, tooth chains can also be used in harsh ambient conditions, at high temperatures, or with aggressive chemicals. Substan? tially extended application life, minimized downtime C Renold chain drives assure cost-effective use. Renold驱动齿形链 齿形链多样的结构能使满足各种所需链条的宽度和长度. 特别是在狭小空间或与大轴中心距离,这解决优化的应用和实际负荷的问 题. 典型结合的低影响齿形链,这种驱动解决方案的特点是非常光滑,甚至能够精确运行. 齿形链和链轮之间的联锁动力传动滑动自由 而且不需要预拉. A A 节约空间而且提供各式类型, 设计和宽度 A A 自由滑动和无声 A A 功能可靠性和使用寿命延长 A A 坚固, 简易装配/拆卸 由于使用优质材料和生产过程,齿形链也可以在严酷的环境条件下使用,高温或积极的化学物质. 这样大大扩展应用寿命, 降低停机时 间――Renold链传动装置确保成本有效使用. Inverted tooth chain drives from Renold 齿形链 Drive solutions full of power and precision: precisely tailored to the application 充满了动力和精密的驱动解决方案: 为应用量身定制 Fast. Precise. Silent. The inverted tooth chain'

s ability to transfer high loads in small spaces ensures that multiple drive applications are optimally implemented. The perfectly adjusted geometry of inverted tooth chain and sprocket engagement helps to minimize the intensity of chain link impact, thus illustrating the drive element'

s well-earned reputation of silent running. 快捷, 精密, 无声. 齿形链可以在狭窄的空间里面运输高载荷确保能够优化实现多重驱动应 用. 齿形链和链轮之间完美地几何调整有助于降低对链条强度的影响, 从而说明无声运行的 驱动元件应得的声誉. Inverted tooth chains for drives I Competence 齿形驱动链 I 能力

4 5 Inverted tooth chain construction 齿形链结构 The construction of a silent chain out of a plurality of individual plates implies many advantages 无声链结构是单独链板的多元化, 这就意味着很多优势 Toothed plate 带齿链板 Guide plate 导向链板 The inverted tooth chain is composed of: A A Toothed plates A A Guide plates A A Rolling pivot joint C consists of

2 profile pins A A Rivet washers 齿形链包括: A A 带齿链板 A A 导向链板 A A 滚动枢轴关节-包括2个型销 A A 铆接垫圈 Content

05 Renold inverted tooth chains for drives

05 Design, types of guides

09 Sprockets

11 Advantages C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题