编辑: 645135144 2019-07-04

2011 Andrea: Other things you might want are a waterproof tent and waterproof clothes to keep you dry. Feifei: Yes, with the rainy British weather you definitely need a waterproof tent 防水帐篷.我们把用防水面料做的衣服成为 waterproofs. Andrea: And finally a good pair of hiking boots is always useful so that you can go on some lovely nature walks. I'm starting to think I might like this! Feifei: 先别太高兴 Andrea, 咱们来听听下面几个小故事.首先,看你是否能听出以 下这位年轻男士提到的动物? Insert I remember we camped once in a field. We didn't realise that it was actually a field where a bull was. So the next morning we had a quite angry C but it was soon friendly C bull coming at us, and we had to escape pretty quickly! Andrea: Oh my goodness! Feifei: 上面的这位男小伙儿有一次在野地里露营,没想到第二天早上醒来,发现他们 露营的这片地原来是一头公牛的地盘,难怪这头公牛很生气呢! Andrea: They had to escape pretty quickly. Feifei: 这还不算是最可怕的经历呢,听听下面这个故事. Insert We once camped on a spider's nest, and woke up in the morning with about

400 black baby spiders inside the tent crawling all over us. But it hasn't put me off. Andrea: It hasn't put her off? Feifei: It hasn't put her off. 虽然这位女士有过一次非常可怕的野营经历,不过那 个经历没能阻止她对野营的喜爱.你听到她的可怕经历了吗? Andrea: She camped on a spider's nest. Creepy! Feifei: 当他们醒来的时候,身上有几百只小蜘蛛,爬来爬去.How horrible! Andrea: So there are some dangers of going camping! It's not for everyone. Like this person, for example: Insert I wouldn't go camping. I don't enjoy it. I'd rather have a shower and be clean and stuff. ? British Broadcasting Corporation

2011 Andrea: Yes, some people would rather stay in a hotel and be clean. Feifei: 说的也是,听完了上面的这几个恐怖经历以后,我觉得想去野营,得够勇敢才 行.It's not for the faint-hearted! Andrea: But it's definitely a holiday worth trying! Sadly that's all we have time for but remember you can listen to other BBC Learning English programmes at: Feifei: www.bbcukchina.com. 感谢收听,下次再会.Bye! Andrea: Bye!

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题