编辑: 牛牛小龙人 2019-07-03

6 Dolly picks up the youngest, Vasya, to kiss him and hands him to the Nurse, and kisses the others in ascending order. DOLLY Bonjour, Lili;

bonjour, Masha;

bonjour, Grisha;

bonjour, Tanya. Who'

s coming to see Grandmama? INT. OBLONSKY'

S DRESSING ROOM, SAME TIME-- DAY Oblonsky, dressed now and holding a cup of coffee, checks from the window. OBLONSKY'

S POV-- Dolly, in furs, the four youngest children and the Nurse, who carries Vasya, all wrapped up against the cold weather, have come out of the house to a waiting sleigh, as noisy as starlings, bickering, competing, reprimanding. The Oblonsky'

s Coachman assists, with a rug to spread across knees. Oblonsky hands his coffee to Matvey and lights a small cigar. He detours to take a sugared almond from a dish of sweets, and leaves the room . . . INT. SCHOOLROOM, OBLONSKY HOUSE, SAME TIME--DAY Tanya is at her lessons with Mlle. Roland. When Oblonsky'

s face appears smiling round the door, Tanya jumps up and runs to him, greeting him, laughing, kissing his face, hanging on his neck. Page 6/189

7 OBLONSKY My Tanruchoshka! Mind my cigar. He pops the sugared almond into her mouth and puts a conspiratorial finger to his lips. Mlle. Roland, who has stood up for him, clucks in reprimand. OBLONSKY (CONT'

D) Be good today. I'

m off. Tanya runs back to her seat and bends to her schoolbook. Oblonsky looks Mlle. Roland in the eye. He moves his head slightly, unmistakably ask- ing her to come outside. Mlle. Roland moves her eyes at him in humorous reproach. Clearly, this is familiar ground. Oblonsky closes the door behind him. mlle. roland (PAUSE) Read the chapter carefully. I'

ll come back to test you on it . . . Read it twice. INT. (ST. PETERSBURG)--DAY CLOSE--Pretty fingers put on several rings, and then pick up a Fabergé jade paper-knife to slit an envelope and withdraw a letter. TITLE OVER: ALEXEI KARENIN'

S HOUSE, ST. PETERSBURG

400 MILES NORTH OF MOSCOW Page 7/189

8 INT. ANNA'

S BOUDOIR, KARENIN HOUSE, SAME TIME--DAY It is early in the day. Anna'

s maid, Annushka, has been dressing Anna. Annushka is young, loyal, modest. Anna is at her dressing-table-bureau, which is host to at least two pho- tographs of a small boy (Serozha) and a child'

s unframed drawing of Maman. As she starts reading the letter, Anna'

s eyes frown. FLASH BACK, VERY SHORT, ALMOST SUBLIMINAL-- INT. (LINEN CLOSET)--DAY Oblonsky and Mlle. Roland in a passionate embrace, ve........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题