编辑: 木头飞艇 2019-09-06
注意事项: 1.

全套试卷分为 A 卷和 B 卷,A 卷含听力测试.A 卷满分

100 分,B 卷满分

50 分;

考试时 间120 分钟. 2.在作答前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号和座位号涂写在答题卡规定的地方.考试 结束,监考人员只将答题卡收回. 3. 选择题部分请使用 2B 铅笔填涂;

非选择题部分也必须使用黑色签字笔书写, 字体工整, 笔迹清楚. 4.请按照题号在答题卡上各题目对应的答题区域内作答,超出答题区域书写的答案无效;

在草稿纸、试卷上答题无效. 3.保持答题卡清洁,不得折叠、污染、破损等. A卷(共100分) 第一部分 听力(共30 小题;

计30 分)

一、听句子,根据所听到的内容选择正确答语.每小题念两遍. (共5小题,每小题

1 分;

计5分) 1. A. Yes, it is. B. Yes, it has. C. Yes, it does. 2. A. It'

s Lily. B. This is Lily speaking. C. Who are you? 3. A. The story. B. The picture. C. It'

s interesting. 4. A. I see. B. Thanks. C. It'

s not nice. 5. A. Yes, I can. B. Good idea. C. You are right.

二、 听句子, 选择与所听句子内容相符的图片, 并将代表图片的字母填在答题卡的相应位置. 每小题念两遍. (共5小题,每小题

1 分;

计5分) 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

三、听对话,根据对话内容及问题选择正确答案.每小题念两遍. (共10 小题,每小题

1 分;

计10 分) 11. A. In the hotel. B. In the library. C. In the restaurant. 12. A. He was quiet. B. He was friendly. C. He was outgoing 13. A. For two days. B. For three days. C. For one day. 14. A. Father. B. Mother. C. Penny. 15. A. Once. B. Twice. C. Three times. 16. A. At 7:00. B. At 7:30. C. At 6:30. 17. A. Chatting online. B. Surfing the Internet. C. Reading. 18. A. To get two tickets for the movie. B. To watch an American movie. 2017―2018 学年度(下)半期教学质量测评 九年级英语 C. To make an American movie. 19. A. A toy bear. B. A toy dog. C. A toy car. 20. A. 50. B. 48. C. 46.

四、听短文,根据短文内容选择正确答案.短文念两遍.(共5小题,每小题

1 分;

计5分) 21. Where did the story happen? A. In a book shop. B. In a fruit shop. C. In a clothes shop. 22. How much did the girl want to pay at first? A. Five dollars. B. Three dollars. C. Four dollars. 23. How did the girl feel when she counted the pears? A. Excited. B. Relaxed. C. Surprised. 24. Why didn'

t the shop assistant let the girl leave? A. Because he wanted to give the girl more pears. B. Because the girl didn'

t give him enough money. C. Because the girl'

s mother came to the shop. 25. What do you think of the girl from the story? A. She is silly. B. She is friendly. C. She is clever.

五、听短文,根据短文内容完成表格中所缺信息,短文念三遍.(共5小题,每小题

1 分;

计5分) Title: Hiking Meaning Hiking is a long walk for fun or exercise, especially in the

26 27 of going hiking It'

s a

28 activity. It'

s simple and cheap. You just need a pair of hiking boots and a smile on your face. It'

s the best way to

29 the everyday life. Conclusion

30 of hiking rises around the world. 第二部分 基础知识运用(共30 小题;

计40 分)

六、选择填空(共15 小题;

计20 分) A.从以下各题的 A、B、C 三个选项中选择正确答案. (每小题

1 分;

计10 分) 31. ―Do you know who is girl under the tree? ― My cousin. A. a B. the C. an 32. ― Would you like to drink, Sally? ― No, thanks. A. anything B. something C. everything 33. My mother will come back home a week. I miss her very much. A. in B. for C. since 34. I'

m looking forward to my favorite star soon. He is going to have a concert in my city. A. admiring B. becoming C. seeing 35. ― Does anybody want to share on Mother'

s Day? ― I cooked breakfast for my mom. A. what you did B. where you went C. when you cooked 36. ― Excuse me, whose notebook is this? ― It be Bob'

s. I'

m not sure. A. must B. can'

t C. might 37. They will go camping this Sunday it rains. A. if B. since C. unless 38. I didn'

t do well in the math test, but Eliza did it and she made more mistakes. A. badly B. worse C. worst 39. Many students in Chengdu ride the shared bike is called Hellobike to school on weekdays. A. that B. who C. what 40. What great news! The

2022 Winter Olympic Games in Beijing and Zhangjiakou of Hebei. A. was held B. will be held C. is held B.补全对话.根据对话内容,从右边方框中选出适当的选项补全对话,并将选项的编号字母 依次填在相应位置. (共5小题,每小题

2 分;

计10 分) A: Excuse me.

41 B: Yes. Go down this street, turn left at the third crossing, and then walk on until you reach the end. You will see it on your right.

42 A: Oh, how long will it take me to walk there? B:

43 A: It is a little far But my baby is ill.

44 B: You may take the No.5 Bus. And the bus is coming.

45 A: Thank you. B: Not at all. A. It is between a post office and a school. B. Let me help you get on it. C. Could you tell me the way to the nearest hospital, please? D. About forty minutes. E. I have to take her to see the doctor as soon as possible. 41.( ) 42.( ) 43.( ) 44.( ) 45.( )

七、完形填空.阅读下面两篇短文,根据短文内容,从A、B、C 三个选项中选出可以填入 空白处的正确答案. (共15 小题,计20 分.A 篇每小题

2 分,计10 分;

B 篇每小题

1 分, 计10 分. ) A An old man was fishing by a river. A boy came to see him fishing. The old man was really good at fishing and it only

46 him a short time to catch a full basket of fish. The old man saw the boy was very cute, and he wanted to give him the whole basket of fish. But the boy shook his

47 . The old man was

48 and asked, You don'

t want the fish. Why? What do you want? The boy answered, I just want the fishing rod(竿) in your hands.

49 this, the old man asked, Why do you want the rod? It doesn'

t take long to eat all the fish in a basket. But if I have the fishing rod, I can go fishing by myself and I won'

t be

50 of not having any more fish to eat. 46. A. spent B. took C. paid 47. A. leg B. ear C. head 48. A. moved B. surprised C. pleased 49. A. Hearing B. Seeing C. Feeling 50. A. sure B. afraid C. careful B A picture of a boy arriving at a classroom with his hair and eyebrows fully

51 with frost(结霜) spread quickly on the Chinese Internet. The boy is a student in Grade

3 at Zhuanshanbao Primary School in Zhaotong, Yunnan Province. His home is 4.5 kilometers from the school

52 he usually needs to walk over an hour to

53 , according to the school headmaster Fu Heng. In the picture, the boy had a red face from the low temperatures and seemed not to wear

54 clothes to keep warm. He stood alone with his

55 hair and eyebrows while other classmates behind were laughing. His teacher took the picture on Monday and then sent it to the school headmaster. For

56 unknown, the picture was put on the Internet and the boy got tons of attention. It was minus

9 degrees centigrade(-9℃) in the morning and also the first day for the end-of-term exam, said Fu, After getting to the classroom, the boy

57 to make his classmates laugh. Fu said, The boy doesn'

t live with his

58 because they work in a big city and he lives with his brothers and sisters. Nobody looks after him. The school

59 breakfast an lunch for students but the classrooms have no heating supply(供应). Many Weibo users have expressed

60 support to the boy. One user @qwedfgvbn

123098 said, Study hard to change your future life. 51. A. filled B. covered C. parted 52. A. because B. so C. though 53. A. have a meeting B. have supper C. have classes 54. A. enough B. little C. few 55. A. blonde B. white C. red 56. A. tradition B. reasons C. results 57. A. made a face B. made a mistake C. made a fire 58. A. parents B. family C. classmates 59. A. offers B. provides C. gives 60. A. his B. her C. their 第三部分 阅读理解(共15 小题,每小题

2 分;

计30 分)

八、阅读下面短文,根据短文内容判断句子正误. 正确的涂 A ,错误的涂 B . (共5小题,每小题

2 分;

计10 分) Do you know what family instructions are? They are common beliefs that family members follow. In ancient China, people passed down their family instructions from generation(一代) to generation. Some schools in Zhejiang are encouraging students to learn more about their own family instructions. At Hangzhou Gongyi Middle School and Hangzhou Xuejun High School, it was part of students'

winter vacation homework to learn about their family instructions. Meng Yaohan, 16, from Hangzhou Xuejun High School, looked at her family instructions. One of them is Don'

t take the wrong way , a piece of advice that has been passed down for

100 years. This instruction pushed her to do what she loved. Shen Duanjie, 14, from Hangzhou Gongyi Middle School, has learned a lot from his family instruction― Democratic (民主的) and equal (平等的). In his own words, it has helped him get on well with his parents. Gong Zhenyue, 14, was influenced by the instruction, which says that parents should not only love their children but also educate them. It made me understand my '

parents'

strictness with me, she said. She made it her own family instruction. 61. Family instructions are common beliefs that everyone follows in a family. 62. In Zhejiang, students of three schools were asked to learn about the family instructions during the winter vacation. 63. One of Gong'

s family instructions has been passed down for

100 years. 64. Shen thinks his family instruction has taught him to be good with his parents. 65. One family instruction mentioned above is that parents should only love their kids.

九、阅读下面两篇短文,根据短文内容选择正确答案. (共10 小题, 每小题

2 分;

计20 分) A China The school year in China runs from the beginning of September to mid-July. It is divided into two terms. The school day usually runs from 7:30 a.m. to

5 p.m., with a two-hour lunch break. Formal education in China continues for nine years. China offers uniforms to all students, but some schools don'

t require them to wear. France The school........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题