编辑: hys520855 2019-06-30

2018 届南京市、盐城市高三一模英语试卷 第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分

35 分)

第一节 单项填空(共15 小题:每小题

1 分,满分

15 分) 请认真阅读下面各题,从所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答 题卡上将该项涂黑.

21. They all sat together at table, laughing and ______ stories after many years? separation. A. circulating B. swapping C. spreading D. plotting 22. The movie Coco wraps two ______ themes --- pursuing dreams, and how we remember loved ones --- in a colorful, culturally specific package. A. contemporary B. religious C. historical D. universal 23. --- Father always instructs me to do kind acts and bring more joy into the world around us. --- That?s great. Small ______ can often create huge blessings. A. gestures B. impacts C. schemes D. concepts 24. It is difficult for one to ______ the manners of another world when he doesn?t know what they are. A. see to B. tend to C. amount to D. subscribe to 25. --- What about a self-drive trip to Tibet this winter vacation? --- It sounds ______ marvellous, but I won?t be available at that time. A. simply B. equally C. firmly D. merely 26.you need to be failing more if you are expected to succeed in the end. A. Strange as might it seem B. As it might seem strange C. As strange it might seem D. Strange as it might seem 27. --- When do you think I can access Blackberry App World on my computer? --- Not until you ______ your device password correctly. A. entered B. will enter C. have entered D. will have entered 28. White snow ______the small village after a big snowfall, tourists found themselves stepping into a fantastic fairyland. A. blanketing B. blanketed C. being blanketed D. to blanket 29. The best books are treasures of good words and golden thoughts,remembered and cherished, become our constant companions. A. that B. which C. where D. where 30. During my first year abroad, I was so busy studying and meeting new people that I did not phone my parents as often as ______. A. should B. would C. should have D. would have 加群获取更多资料 高一:325856057 高二:216404542 高三:222063930

2 31. ---David has been ______since he got the offer in this company. ---He has to. You know, the boss is a fault-finder. A. facing the music B. crying for the moon C. walking on eggshell D. waking a sleeping dog 32. Men who stay fit can lower their risk of dying from a heart condition by 30% as compared with those who are ______. A. out of order B. out of place C. out of shape D. out of control 33. Most people have to get to a point where they don?t have a choice ______they will change something. A. since B. before C. while D. once 34. Our hearth is ______we make of it―give it attention and it improves;

give it none and it weakens. A. what B. whether C. how D. who 35. ---Making a computer program is a Herculean task for me. Can you give me a hand? ---Oh,Turn to Jackson, who is an expert in it. A. it counts for nothing B. it?s not the case C. it doesn?t hurt to ask D. it?s all Greek to me

第二节 完形填空(共20 小题:每小题

1 分,满分

20 分) 请认真阅读下列短文,从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出最佳选 项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. When Katherine and her daughter drove past Katherine?s beloved old home, she would say, I?d like to have that house back. On her 90th birthday, that wish came true. All Katherine wanted for her 90th birthday was to ___36___ her childhood home. Her daughter, Emily wasn?t so ___37___ on the idea. And, as the old saying goes, you can ___38___ really go home again. However, the mom and daughter often drove from their ___39___ town to cruise past Katherine?s beloved old home. One day, as Emily visited her local craft store, inspiration ___40___ her: Her mother could have her house back---in replica(复制品)___41___. Emily connected with Ray Meyers, a local retired dentist with a ___42___ for woodworking. Ray took precise measurements and ___43___ details with the help of the current homeowners. The replica home and the amazing story behind it deserved a special ___44___. Emily arranged a surprise party at which the replica and Katherine would be ___45___. But keeping Katherine in the ___46___ was a painful task. Ray would ask me questions about the house, Emily says of the planning ___47___. I couldn?t remember everything ___48___ the last time I was inside was when I was a teenager. 加群获取更多资料 高一:325856057 高二:216404542 高三:222063930

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题