编辑: 烂衣小孩 2019-06-30
本文档来自酷兔英语文档中心 第二十四章 非谓语动词 动词不定式: 1.

It is often difficult to _____ what to do. A. decide yourself B. decide C. decide oneself D. decide himself 译文:经常很难决定自己要做什么. 2. We just saw John at the bookstore. That'

s strange;

I didn'

t think he _____ back until tomorrow. A. will come B. was to come C. is coming D. is to come 译文: 我们刚刚在书店看到了约翰. 这就怪了,我原以为他明天才会回来. 3. Did you have trouble with your car this morning? Yes, but I finally managed _____. A. to get staring it B. it to get started C. to get it started D. getting started it 译文: 今天早上你的车出故障了吗? 是的,但是我最后终于设法启动了它. 4.I found to answer all the question within the time given. A. no possibility B. there was impossibility C. impossible D. it impossible 译文:我发现在限定的时间内回答所有的问题是不可能的. 5.If you don'

t like to swim, you ______ stay at home. A. may well B. may be as well C. may just as well D. may be well 译文:如果你不爱游泳,那你还是呆在家里好. 6.John wanted me to ask you ____ with me. A. coming B. to have come C. to come D. to be coming 译文:约翰想我要求你来跟着我. 7.You _______ that building after dark. A. have no business for entrance B. have no reason entering C. have no reason to enter D. do not have business to entering 译文:天黑之后,你没有任何理由进入那栋建筑. 8. I'

m hungry. Get me something ____. A. eat B. to eat C. eating D. for eating 译文:我饿了,给我点吃的东西. 9.My brother is here ______ study English. Page 1/10 A. for B. ago C. to D. by 译文:我弟弟在这里学习英语. 10.Tom _____ when they spoke ill of him. A. happened to be passed B. happened to be passing by C. happened passing by D. happened to passed 译文:当他们正在说汤姆的坏话时,他正好走过那里. 11.We all hope ____ scientists. A. become B. to become C. becoming D. became 译文:我们都希望成为科学家. 12.The boy refused ______ for climbing the tall tree. A. to pay B. to be paid C. being paid D. paying 译文:这个男孩拒绝为爬上这棵高树而付钱. 13.I happened ____ the article when he asked me about it. A. having read B. to have read C. to be read D. reading 译文:当他问我关于这篇文章的情况,我碰巧已经读过. 14.______ is to struggle. A. Living B. Live C. To live D. To be lived 译文:生存就是斗争. 15.At last the enemy soldiers had no choice but _____ their guns. A. to lay down B. lie down C. laying down D. lay down 译文:最终,敌人没有别的选择只好放下他们的抢. 16.They would do everything except ______ a moon landing. A. to make B. made C. making D. make 译文:除了在月球降落之外,他们什么都要做. 17.Last summer I took a course on A. how to make dresses B. how dresses be made C. how to be made dresses D. how dresses to be made 译文:去年夏天我上了如何做衣服的课. 18.Tell us _____ next. A. how to do B. what to do C. how do D. what do Page 2/10 译文:请告诉我们下一步该做什么? 19.He wants to know ___ to help her when she is in trouble. A. what will do B. what he should do C. how to do D. what will he do 译文:他想知道当她在困难时,他应该帮她做些什么. 20. Don'

t stop trying. We'

ll be sure _____. A. succeed B. succeeding C. of succeeding D. to succeed 译文:不要停止试验,我们一定会成功的. 21. With my father ______ I wanted to try it again. A. helping B. help C. helped D. to help 译文:在我父亲的帮助下,我想再试一次. 22. In the film, the battle is made ______ in the winter. A. to take place B. take place C. took place D. had took place 译文:在电影中,这场战争安排在冬天发生. 23. He is the first _____ at the meeting. A. spoke B. had spoken C. to speak D. speaking 译文:他是第一个在会上发言的人. 24. He was too young _____ with a family. A. being burdened B. burdened C. to be burdened D. burdening 译文:他太年轻而不能养活一个家庭. 25. I am ______ willing _____something for the old living around here. A. very;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题