编辑: 阿拉蕾 2019-05-05
污泥处理与处置 昆明市污水处理厂污泥的土地利用可行性研究 何洁1,张旭1,肖丹1,白涛1,郑国砥

2 , 陈同斌

2 (

1 .

昆明市城市排水监测站, 云南 昆明

650034 ;

2. 中国科学院 地理科学与资源研究 所环境修复中心, 北京 100101) 摘要: 对昆明市 6座污水处理厂的有机质及养分含量进行调查分析, 并将调研结果与全国 污水处理厂污泥的平均值以及农家肥进行比较.结果表明, 昆明市污水处理厂的污泥有机质含量 为50 . 1% ~

57 .

2 % 、 氮含量为

2 .

10 % ~

2 .

93 %、 磷含量为

1 . 53% ~

2 .

77 % 、 钾含量为

0 .

53 % ~

1 .

02 % .整体上看, 昆明市城市污水处理厂污泥的有机质和氮、 磷含量较高, 污泥土地利用的潜力 较大, 是一种值得合理利用的有机肥源.但限于污泥中重金属含量的影响, 调查的 6座污水处理厂 中, 第

一、 二和五污水处理厂的污泥可进行土地利用, 但利用前需进行无害化处理;

三、

四、 六污水 处理厂的污泥中重金属含量超标严重, 不可进行土地利用, 尤其是第三污水处理厂的污泥不仅不能 进行土地利用, 也不能干化后作为垃圾填埋场的覆盖土. 关键词: 城市污泥;

土地利用;

有机质;

养分;

重金属 中图分类号: X703 文献标识码: C 文章编号: 1000- 4602( 2010) 17- 0103-

03 基金项目: 昆明市科技计划重点项目 ( 07S010002) Feasibility of Land Application of Sewage Sludge fro m Kunm ingW astewater Treat m ent Plants HE Jie

1 , ZHANG Xu

1 , X I AO Dan

1 , BA I Tao

1 , ZHENG G uo d i

2 , CHEN Tong b in

2 (

1 . K unming DrainageM onitoring S tation, K unm ing

650034 , China;

2 . C enter for Environmental Rem ediation, Institute of G eographic Sciences and N aturalR esourcesR esearch, Chinese Academy of Sciences , B eijing

100101 , China) Abstract : The organ icmatter and nutrients in sew age sludge from six w astew ater treat ment plants in Kun m ing C ityw ere investigated, and a comparison of the investigation resu lts w ith the average values in sew age sludge from domesticWW TPs and far myard manurew asmade . The results show that the organ ic matter , nitrogen, phosphorus and potassiu m in sew age sludge from the six w astew ater treatment plants are 50.

1 % to

57 .

2 %,

2 .

10 % to

2 . 93%, 1.

53 % to

2 .

77 % and

0 .

53 % to

1 .

02 % respectively . As a whole , the organic matter , n itrogen and phosphorus in sew age sludge from these plan ts are richer , the potential of sludge land application is higher , and it is an organ icmanure source thatmerits a reasonab le application . H ow ever , due to the influence of heavy metals in the sludge , only the sludge from the firs, t second and fifth WWTPs can be used on land , but it needs safe treatment before application . The sludge from the th ird, fourth and sixth WWTPs can not be used on land for the concen trations of heavy m etals wh ich seriously exceed the standard , especially the sludge from the th irdWWTP can not even be disposed

103 第26卷第17期2010年 9月 中国给水排水CH I NA WATER &

WASTEWATER Vo. l

26 No .

17 Sep.

2010 as the covermaterial for landfill site after drying . K ey words : sew age sludge ;

land application ;

organic matter ;

nutrien;

t heavy metal 昆明市城市污水的来源主要为工业废水和生活 污水.昆明市区现有 6座污水处理厂, 处理能力为

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题