编辑: 施信荣 2018-09-15
Practical or Theory exams 演奏 或 乐理考试 Please use this entry form for All?Practical?subjects?(Grades?1C8,?Prep?Test,?Performance Assessment?and?ARSM) Theory?exams?(Grades?1C8) Separate forms must be used for Theory and Practical entries Please?do?not?enter?candidates?for?Theory?and?Practical?exams?on?the same?form.

There are separate forms for Ensembles?and?Diplomas?(DipABRSM,?LRSM,?FRSM) You will also need to make reference to the following sources of information: I Examination Information &

Regulations International?Edition I The?current?syllabuses I Current?Dates and Fees,?available?at?www.abrsm.org I The?guidance?notes?provided?on?this?form All?of?the?above?information?is?available?from?your?local Representative,?or?our?website:?www.abrsm.org. If this is the ?rst time you?have??lled?in?an?entry?form,?please?read?the guidance?notes??rst.?If?you?need?further?information?or?guidance, please?contact?your?local?Representative. Applicant The?Applicant is?you,?the?person??lling?out?the?form?(aged?18?or?over). You?may?be?applying?on?behalf?of?the?exam?candidate(s)?(eg?you?are?a teacher,?a?parent?or?guardian). You?may?be?applying?for?yourself?(you?must?be?an?adult?to?do?this) and?you?are?therefore?also?the?candidate. Candidate A?candidate is?someone?who?will?be?taking?an?exam.?This?may?be your?pupil,?child,?or?yourself.? Entry An?entry is?an?application?for?the?examination?of?any?number?of candidates?at?the?same?centre?and?for?whom?the?same?presenter'

s name?will?be?shown?on?the?mark?forms?and?certi?cates.? Certi?cate The?exam?certi?cate shows?who?has?presented?the?candidate.?You may?not?want?this?to?be?you?C?for?example,?it?could?be?your?teacher?if you?are?entering?yourself.?Make?sure?you?tell?us?which?name?you?want to?be?on?the?certi?cate?in?section?1b of?the?entry?form. Completing this form 填写本报名表格 Please complete sections?1?to?4?of?this?form.?? When you have completed the form,?please?retain?the?guidance notes?for?your?own?information.?Send?the?rest?of?the?completed?form with?the?fees?to?your?Representative.? Glossary particularly for ?rst-time Applicants 词汇 特别适用于第一次报名的申请人 ABRSM?4?London?Wall?Place,?London?EC2Y?5AU,?United?Kingdom T?+44?(0)20?7467?8240??F?+44?(0)20?7631?3019??E?abrsm@abrsm.ac.uk??www.abrsm.org Guidance notes 指引 Entry form: China 报名表 : 中国 请使用该报名表报考 所有演奏科目(第一至第八级,预备级测试,表演评估及 ARSM) 乐理考试(第一至第八级) 报考乐理及演奏必须使用不同表格填写 报考乐理及演奏不得使用同一表格. 以下考试需要使用另外的表格 小组合奏/合唱和文凭考试(初级文凭,高级文凭,院士文凭) 报名时您可能需要参考以下各项资料: I 考试信息与规则 国际版 I 目前适用的考纲 I 目前适用的考试日期及收费单页请参阅官网 www.abrsm.org I 本表格所提供的指引 以上所有资料详情可以向当地代表处索取,或参阅我们的官网 www.abrsm.org 如果您是首次填写本报名表,请先参阅指引.如需要更多资料或 指导,请与当地代表处联络. 申请人 申请人是填写表格的人(十八岁或以上). 您可能是代考生报考(例如:老师、家长或监护人). 您可能是自行报名(只限成年人士),所以您也是考生. 考生 考生是参加考试的人.可能是您的学生、子女或您自已本人. 报名 您可在同一考试中心为任何数目的考生报名.同一推荐人的姓名 将会打印在评分表及证书上. 证书 考试证书会显示推荐考生的人的姓名,例如您是自已报考的,可 能想显示您老师的名字而不是您自已的.那么,切记要填写报名 表的 1b 部份,注明您在证书上要出示哪一个名字. 必须填写本报名表格第

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题