编辑: 王子梦丶 2018-07-20

11 ― 版权所有 翻印必究 大学英语四级考试考前冲刺试卷

(一)答案详解 答案速递1~5 BAACC 6~10 BDABA 11~15 DCBBB 16~20 CBBDC 21~25 BDCBB 26~30 GJBDH 31~35 EACON 36~40 BACED 41~45 IBGFH 46~50 CDDBB 51~55 DCABD PartⅠWriting 写作思路第一段描述图画内容.

第二段指出图画说明的现象,以 及产生这一现象的原因.第三段总结全文,进 行主题的延伸.范文及高分点评On China Fever (1) N ow a da y s , m o r e f o r e i g ne r s t e nd t o p ut t he i r pa s s i on a nd e nt hus i a s m on C hi ne s e c ul t u r e, especially Chinese language. (2) I n t he pi c t ur e , w e c a n s e e that there are four famous westerners learning Chinese. Each holds a Chinese book in his or her hands. There is also a typical Chinese table on which a Chinese dictionary, a teapot and some teacups are set down. (

3 ) We call this phenomenon China fever . Sever- al reasons may account for that. (

4 ) F or one t hi ng , in the past decades, comprehensive strength of China has been enhanced greatly, thus China becomes increasingly at- tractive and appealing to the people all over the world. (5) F or a no t he r, (6) t h a nks t o the frequent culture ex- change and gradually close ties between China and other countries, traditional Chinese culture has aroused more and more foreign learners'

interest. (7)T o s um up, we should take pride in China fever and it is the responsibility of each Chinese to pro- mote excellent traditional Chinese culture and guard a fa- vorable image of our motherland. (1)总体阐述外国人对中国文化尤其是汉语的追捧和热情.(2)描述图画内容.(3)点明主题.(4) (5) 层次分明地阐述了 中国热 现象的两大原因,进 一步支撑了主题句.(6)thanks to 由于;

幸 亏 ,用于解释原因.(7)做出总结,并 进行主题的延伸.―12 ― 版权所有 翻印必究 闪光词汇enthusiasm n. 热情China fever 中国热enhance v. 加强culture exchange 文化交流to sum up 总之phenomenon n. 现象comprehensive strength 综合实力appeal to 对……有吸引力arouse v. 引起favorable adj. 良好的;

讨 人喜欢的―13 ― 版权所有 翻印必究 万能句型1. In the picture, we can see that ... 在图画中,我 们可以看到……2. Several reasons may account for ... 几个原因可以解释……3. For one thing ... For another... 一方面……,另 一方面……Part Ⅱ Listening Comprehension Section A News Item

1 The family of Sarai Sierra, an American woman who went missing in Istanbul nearly two weeks ago, is in mourn- ing after learning that Turkish police found her body Saturday. Turkish police found the woman'

s body near ancient stone walls in Istanbul'

s Sarayburnu district. Police suspected she had been killed at another location. Police told CNN'

s sister network CNN Turk that the body of the 33-year-old mother of two showed signs of stab wounds. How- ever, the police chief of Istanbul, Huseyin Capkin, said Sierra died from a blow to her head. Nine suspects had been held in connection with the woman'

s disappearance and death. Sierra'

s family and friends first sounded the alarm last week after she did not arrive on a return flight from Istanbul on January 22. 1. According to the passage, what were Turkish police unsure about? 2. How many people had been held by Turkish police? 1. 【答案】B【解 析 】信 息明示题.由Police told CNN'

s sister network CNN Turk that the body of the 33-year-old mother of two showed signs of stab wounds. However, the police chief of Istanbul, Huseyin Capkin, said Sierra died from a blow to her head.可知,警 方对该女士的死亡原因持有不同的看法,有 的认为是被人刺伤致死,有 的认为是头部受到重创致死.也就是说,警 方尚未确定该女士的死亡原因,故 选B. 2. 【答案】A【解 析 】信 息明示题.由Nine suspects had been held in connection with the woman'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题