编辑: 静看花开花落 2018-07-14
Why should I use a freight forwarder like DHL Global Forwarding? There are many components in the supply chain.

We eliminate all the pain and effort associated with dealing with carriers, customs, compliance, paperwork, etc. ensuring quality through control of the supply chain. We can offer you added value services as standard including insurance, transport to/from airports and security services. If my cargo is lost or damaged will DHL?Global Forwarding refund me? Freight Forwarders and Carriers have limited liability under international conventions for the loss or damage of goods. In the case of an incident, your compensation is normally calculated against a '

standard'

liability clause. For this reason, we offer DHL Cargo Insurance to cover the gap between standard liability and the full value of your goods. Your local Sales Rep can provide full details and cover. Are there any restrictions on what I?can?ship? The size and weight of your shipment might restrict how quickly we are able to move it through the air, and some goods are regulated by international law. However, we will work with you to meet your requirements. What will I see on the invoice? We can offer all-in pricing to make your invoices clearer. We want to ensure there are no surprises so you can accurately predict what you will pay. What if I can'

t afford Air Freight? A combination of AIR, OCEAN, GROUND FORWARD to maximize efficiency, with the emphasis on the AIR component to ensure speed to market. By combining our products we can offer a seamless mix of transport modes to match delivery schedule and cost?requirements. What happens if my shipment is delayed? We are committed to lead times and take steps to overcome delays through block space agreements or by alternative routing where possible. However, when a delay is unavoidable, we will work proactively with you to agree a suitable delivery time. How do I find out where my shipment is? DHL Interactive (DHLi) enables you to book, track and report on your shipments anytime, anywhere, giving you a consolidated view of?your goods. Why do I have to pay fuel surcharges? Fuel prices can alter due to factors such as the time of year or International events. In order to minimize this impact, we quote as low a rate as possible and add the minimum amount of surcharge possible to cover the actual increased fuel costs. DHL AIR FORWARD DELIVERING RELIABILITY AT THE SPEED YOU NEED Need more information about DHL AIR FORWARD? Talk to your local Sales Rep or contact our AIR FORWARD experts at www.dhl.com V.01 Why you should Choose DHL AIR FORWARD Our in depth sector expertise means we can add real value to your business. DHL AIR FORWARD runs from every major market around the globe with 15,000 consolidation flights every week C more than any other?operator. In addition to our comprehensive range of services including blended air-ocean, road haulage, cargo insurance, security services and screening solutions we also offer: ? Sector specific expertise includes Automotive, Energy, Chemicals, Retail, Technology, Consumer, Engineering and Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare. ? Security and compliance are important to us, that'

s why we have highly experienced experts in customs and regulations to ensure freight moves quickly and securely. ? With over

850 offices, we are always where you need us. ? Our reach and range of service means you only deal with one company, giving you greater control over your supply chain. ? As part of Deutsche Post DHL we promise sound financial backing and stability. ? Online information, customs brokerage and bonded warehousing C no other company has a?broader range. ? We can ship products as a consolidated cargo and then break them down and distribute them using our DHL Door-to-More? product in our controlled environment. ? Charter solutions for oversize, heavyweight cargo, dangerous goods, perishables, valuables. Deep Sector Expertise Exceptional Global Reach Leading Portfolio of PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS Your Questions Answered Job No:

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题