编辑: hgtbkwd 2018-07-09

s efficiency rating as well as output heating capacity for heating equipment and first hour rating for water heating equipment have been determined and are accurately stated in accordance with the applicable efficiency test method;

no other warranty, representation, endorsement or other statement, expressed or implied, is made. Figure 1. GAMA Certification Seal SEPTEMBER 30,

2008 PAGE

2 CHAPTER I GAS AND OIL CENTRAL HEATING EQUIPMENT CONTENTS PAGE INTRODUCTION Description of GAMA Furnace and Boiler Efficiency Certification Program

2 Central Heating Equipment Defined

2 Chapter I Format

2 USE OF CHAPTER I Information Contained in Chapter I.3 Procedure for: 1) Estimating the Annual Heating Requirements and 2) Comparing the Cost of Operation of Different Models (Step-by-Step Procedure)4 Figure 1: Heating Load Hours of the United States

7 Worksheet

8 INFORMATION ABOUT THE GAMA FURNACE AND BOILER EFFICIENCY CERTIFICATION PROGRAM Testing Laboratory and Test Procedures.9 Scope of the Program.9 The Directory to the Federal Trade Commission EnergyGuide Label Program.9 Correlation of Chapter Listings to FTC EnergyGuide Label

10 Section Introduction &

Certified Listings

11 INTRODUCTION Description of GAMA Furnace and Boiler Efficiency Certification Program Chapter I is a product of the residential Furnace and Boiler Efficiency Certification Program sponsored by AHRI in cooperation with its industry members. The program uses an independent laboratory to verify the furnace and boiler manufacturers'

stated Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) and output heating capacity as determined by testing in accordance with the Department of Energy'

s Uniform Test Method of Measuring the Energy Consumption of Furnaces and Boilers. Gas and oil furnaces with input ratings less than 225,000 Btu/hour, gas and oil boilers with input ratings less than 300,000 Btu/hour, are currently included in the program. Administration of the program includes the quarterly publication of this electronic Consumers'

Directory of Certified Efficiency Ratings , which identifies certified products enrolled in the certification program and lists the input rating, certified heating capacity and Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) for each. Central Heating Equipment Defined Central Heating equipment listed in this chapter is gas or oil burning furnaces or boilers. Furnaces supply heat to space remote from the furnace location through a system of ducts with air as the heating medium. Boilers supply heat to space remote from the boiler location through a piping and radiator system with hot water or low-pressure steam as the heating medium. Chapter I Format This chapter is divided into four (4) separate sections described as follows: Section

1 - Residential Gas Central Furnaces Section

2 - Residential Oil Central Furnaces Section

3 - Residential Gas Boilers Section

4 - Residential Oil Boilers SEPTEMBER 30,

2008 PAGE

3 USE OF CHAPTER I Each section provides a listing of the models of each of the companies participating in this program along with information on the configuration of the model, its size, heating capacity and efficiency rating (AFUE). Participating companies are listed in the Directory alphabetically. In order for a potential purchaser of central heating equipment to get the optimum use from this chapter, there are two requirements: 1) an understanding of the information and terminology that it contains, and 2) (for purposes of selecting heating equipment) the information in the chapter must be supplemented with information concerning the type of installation and heat loss of the home to be heated. (See Step

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题